What are your stretching goals?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently I've been fisting myself a lot more often, and I've noticed that my prolapse is starting to pop out a teeny bit after I fist myself hard for a while. So my goal is to just keep working on my prolapse until it's fully out!

Instead of resolutions, this year I'm making 'Hole Goals'

1. Eat a creampie fresh out of my hole

2. Double anal

3. Break the 3” diameter barrier

That should get me thru January...

Glad to see this board up and running again!

my goal: to insert Ass Master in my ass (that easy part), and to have blue ass lips, like the guy fisted by russian Bella in one of her videos... i do not know how to have that yet....

On 1/16/2020 at 12:53 AM, itzic0 said:

my goal: to insert Ass Master in my ass (that easy part), and to have blue ass lips, like the guy fisted by russian Bella in one of her videos... i do not know how to have that yet....

Using lidocaine or benzocaine on your asshole will cause it to go blue from lack of oxygen. Maybe that's what it is. 

• 2 weeks later...

For my wife to get her rather large fist into me. I work away and she has surprised me with a photo of a speculum she has bought to use on me when i get home (can't wait). So far, i can stretch to just over 2" for jer but not for too long. Looking at getting some kind of plug to wear for longer periods that will stretch my man cunt for her. Not needing a tunnel though, any suggestions? 

I gave up building my asshole about ten years ago on starting to cohabit with my girlfriend.

Before that I'd lived alone some 15 years and during that time worked hard at my asshole. My goal was mainly  to maximise its external bulk - I never got into 'depth'. My fantasy was to get it to a size that the bulge at the back of my trousers would have people thinking I'd just taken a massive shit, and that I'd have to adapt my dress in order to conceal my giant asshole - wear baggy trousers and super-long cardigans that hung low.

I got quite far - to the point where I could take a jar with a diameter of about 12cm - not past the bone, but deep and firm enough to get the feeling of it being inserted, the ring stretching and sliding into place round the end of the jar.

Am I the only one to experience a kind of euphoria when something big is jammed up the ass? (I think this is especially strong when whatever is up there is as warm/hot as bearable). I got into using jars filled with hot water - as hot as possible, but not so hot that it would sting.

My asshole got pretty big - not quite Kirk-Johnson-size but bigger than most I see on the internet - big enough so that if I sat down for a while (as on the bus going to work) when I'd stand up I would get pins-and-needles in my asshole from the blood squeezed out flowing back - a nice feeling in so many ways.

And here I am ten year later - wondering what a miracle I could have bursting out from between my legs if I'd have kept it up...

Yesterday, for old times sake, I tried putting a finger up yesterday morning. I could barely get it up - I struggled at two and feel sore two days later for having tried three!

I'd like to get back into serious asshole-building - I miss the whole thing, the euphoria, the struggle, the sight of that beautiful swollen pouting monster, wiping my ass after a shit and having to clean out a huge hole and the pulsing soft doughnutty ring of muscle around it.

This time I want to be more systematic - not just working width - but also depth - I suspect that having a capacious and welcoming colon can't do any harm - and also trying some new techniques such as what happens when one binds the ass-tulip in a tourniquet... or developing its muscles by inserting a sphere to which weights can be attached, and 'lifting' ever heavier weights; and also trying out inflatables in order to build the capacity of my rectum.

But my short term goal is just to get back to the basics - to be able to take my 'baby' butt plug and to get my hand up there, get into a routine of regular ass-building.

Edited by Errol Calendar

5 hours ago, Errol Calendar said:

I gave up building my asshole about ten years ago on starting to cohabit with my girlfriend.

Before that I'd lived alone some 15 years and during that time worked hard at my asshole. My goal was mainly  to maximise its external bulk - I never got into 'depth'. My fantasy was to get it to a size that the bulge at the back of my trousers would have people thinking I'd just taken a massive shit, and that I'd have to adapt my dress in order to conceal my giant asshole - wear baggy trousers and super-long cardigans that hung low.

I got quite far - to the point where I could take a jar with a diameter of about 12cm - not past the bone, but deep and firm enough to get the feeling of it being inserted, the ring stretching and sliding into place round the end of the jar.

Am I the only one to experience a kind of euphoria when something big is jammed up the ass? (I think this is especially strong when whatever is up there is as warm/hot as bearable). I got into using jars filled with hot water - as hot as possible, but not so hot that it would sting.

My asshole got pretty big - not quite Kirk-Johnson-size but bigger than most I see on the internet - big enough so that if I sat down for a while (as on the bus going to work) when I'd stand up I would get pins-and-needles in my asshole from the blood squeezed out flowing back - a nice feeling in so many ways.

And here I am ten year later - wondering what a miracle I could have bursting out from between my legs if I'd have kept it up...

Yesterday, for old times sake, I tried putting a finger up yesterday morning. I could barely get it up - I struggled at two and feel sore two days later for having tried three!

I'd like to get back into serious asshole-building - I miss the whole thing, the euphoria, the struggle, the sight of that beautiful swollen pouting monster, wiping my ass after a shit and having to clean out a huge hole and the pulsing soft doughnutty ring of muscle around it.

This time I want to be more systematic - not just working width - but also depth - I suspect that having a capacious and welcoming colon can't do any harm - and also trying some new techniques such as what happens when one binds the ass-tulip in a tourniquet... or developing its muscles by inserting a sphere to which weights can be attached, and 'lifting' ever heavier weights; and also trying out inflatables in order to build the capacity of my rectum.

But my short term goal is just to get back to the basics - to be able to take my 'baby' butt plug and to get my hand up there, get into a routine of regular ass-building.

Do you have any channel on xtube or any pics or videos of you. 

8 hours ago, Radeon said:

Do you have any channel on xtube or any pics or videos of you. 

I never went down the road of photographing or filming my rosebutt, which I now regret. But if I stick to my new year's resolution and eventually work my asshole up into something truly monstrous I'll share my work here.

23 hours ago, Errol Calendar said:

I never went down the road of photographing or filming my rosebutt, which I now regret. But if I stick to my new year's resolution and eventually work my asshole up into something truly monstrous I'll share my work here.

The fact that you went from such a huge asshole size to being barely able to insert fingers shows me the miracle of the human body. I guess things aren't as " irreversable" as doctors would like you to think. 

On 2/2/2020 at 5:13 AM, DuckyShine said:

The fact that you went from such a huge asshole size to being barely able to insert fingers shows me the miracle of the human body. I guess things aren't as " irreversable" as doctors would like you to think. 

Yes, I think anal stretching etc is very much like bodybuilding - you make gains, but if you stop, you gradually lose those gains.
I used to wonder - just as with bodybuilding - should one increase the amount of protein in one's diet when working one's asshole? Or are the muscles involved too small for diet to make a difference?

• 5 months later...

I haven't trained my hole in a couple of years, but i'm just getting back to it now. I've taken the Doc J size large standard plug a couple of times the last year (fast comeback), and i'm working on taking it comfortably right now. I'm going to just keep stretching until i'm fist sized and also get a pump as soon as possible. After i can fist i want to try to get into depth play and maybe permament plugging. (I used to be ready for 4 fingers constantly, only needed spit and i almost get my own fist in, pretty sure i could if my arm was longer.)

When guys pull down my underwear, i want their jaws to drop. I want my boypussy to look like a fat meaty juicy desert people can drown in. I want to be big, loose, with fat defined asslips and deep wrinkles stretching out in all directions from the center of my hole. A nice multifolded rosebutt would be nice too. A world record prolapse will be fun when i'm older. #diapergoals

I love feeling loose and feeling my lips rub together when i move, and getting numb with bloodflow when i'm horny. When i was at my sloppiest i sat on top and squeezed a guy to cum in tops 20 sec. I look forward to getting that squeezing strenght back too.:rolleyes: Vanilla guys seem to love a meatier hole as long as you use it right. I can feel something relaxing and falling down when i stand up, so i'm sure my hole has some extra texture most guys aren't used to. Anyway, basically i want to go as far as possible.

Btw, one of my favourite holes out there is "Pumpednloose" on Twitter, totally worth checking out!

https://mobile.twitter.com/pumpednloose

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is to get past my girlfriend's elbow and also take both her fists to the elbow, not that far off now, so I may have to think of more longer term goals...

18 hours ago, arse636 said:

Mine is to get past my girlfriend's elbow and also take both her fists to the elbow, not that far off now, so I may have to think of more longer term goals...

I hope you know how lucky you are that your girlfriend is willing to fist you.

4 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

My only goal is not to end up at the hospital with a punctured intestine, a hernia or a stuck sex toy.

I think that’s a goal all us assplayers share. 

My goal is a huge, full-thickness prolapse akin to Sexyprol’s and Adrian Alvarez aka dumbfistingbttm.

My goals are to stretch my hole diameter to five inches (I'm presently taking 3.5 inch diameter plugs.) and to be able to receive a man's large fist, punch-stye. A comfortable prolapse should follow quite naturally.

• 2 months later...

I'm mostly focused on retaining my stretch at the moment, I love how my butt feels for the first few hours after a stretching session and really want to get to a point where I feel that loose and open all of the time. I can take 3.2" diameter comfortably now so I've been training myself to go from 0 to that regularly and as fast as possible(without pain or severe discomfort).

I have definitely noticed that my hole feels a lot bigger now, even if I have to take a break for a few days it stays puffy and gapes very easily if im on all fours :)

I can go from 4 fingers, to my fist, and then to my 3.2" wide toy in a couple of minutes very comfortably now and I love how it feels when I relax and the sides of my hole rub together slightly as I walk! Hopefully with more practice and wearing my plugs overnight more often, I can keep working up in size and achieve the puffy, forever loose slit of my dreams :wub:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My goals is to take double fists and take them deep in my cunt, while being able to insert objects deep inside and push them out with ease (all it takes is just 1-3 pushes and it just falls out), having a huge sloppy tunnel gape with controlled prolapse action, be able to go ballsdeep and ride away easily on Seahorse XXL

• 4 months later...

Goal right now is to get my boyfriend’s fist inside me.  I just crossed the 3” diameter mark and will have my own place soon, should have lots more time to practice.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.