What are your stretching goals?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want it prolapsed so bad

• 1 month later...

I got to around 4 inches 3-4 years ago. With proper warm up, I can grind on plugs of that size. The last couple of years I haven't really gone much beyond 3.7-3.8 very often though, I feel like the warm required to play without pain at 4 inches is too much work. Right now I'm all about the depth play. And since I got romantically involved with someone lately who's even turned on by playing with me, obviously my goal is to get her comfortable with deep fisting and double fisting - nothing beats that :notworthy::D

No prolapse goals - my ass won't do that. It's not like I didn't try. Might give ye olde soap bar a try at some point though. People in here seem to be diggin it...

• 4 months later...

My goals is to be worn by Meo Stretching Ring in XXL 24/7
https://www.meo.de/de/analdehnung/3414-analdehnung-24-7-anal-stretching-ringe-zur-analdehnung-ref-8616.html?search_query=stretching+ring&results=55#/ausfuhrung-4_grosse_l
Meo Stretching Ring L I can now.

And I want to create a prolapse because I can push out without help.the at least 5-10 cm hangs out

And I want to be fisted very deeply. If possible, half poor or a whole arm deep

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2023 at 2:34 PM, bigholelover said:

my goal is to some day have a prolapse so huge that i can barely hold it in and it just slips out at random times.. gettting turned on just imagining it lol

Be careful what you wish for!

It would be catastrophic

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to ever be double fisted. 

I can now have a 3.5inch plug when i'm really horny. So I hope one day someone will help me achieve my dream. 

I'm at only 2" diameter now.  But the sky is the limit.want my wife to be able to fist me to the elbow or more and eventually double first.  Prolapse will come with time.  Also want to take really large strap Ons for her.

Ultimately, 6" in diameter is a good goal to start with.  Yes, diapers are a possibility, or maybe wearing a plug 24/7 to fill the hole.  

• 2 months later...

I would love for my wife to be able to punch fist my hole with no resistance. She has much smaller hands than me, and I can almost fist myself to the wrist, but not quite there yet. I really want a wrecked hole with lots of wrinkly skin that she can slop her fist in and out of with me barely noticing.

I have a 4 inch long prolapse I can push out at will, so pretty happy with that. Another couple of inches longer would be perfect. Has caused me no problems so far...

2 hours ago, bertieboyblue said:

I have a 4 inch long prolapse I can push out at will, so pretty happy with that. Another couple of inches longer would be perfect. Has caused me no problems so far...

Pics?

23 hours ago, Jimuk said:

Dayum, wish I had that!

Thanks. Glad you appreciate. Didn't happen overnight, but I love it...

A ruined and prolapsed asshole, one that hangs out of my cunt when I push out. Being 18 with the cunt I have, I'm off to a good start; I've always been into anal stuff and have done it on myself for years and have been stretching it for a while now. I want to be able to fully take my fist within the next month or so. I can't imagine how loose it'll be a decade or two in the future. I'll try to post pics of my progress on here

• 1 month later...

My goal is to try and have a very wide and sloppy gaping ass. So that the sphincter muscles lose their tone and allow large plugs and dildos to penetrate freely. I want to have a big and dark eagle around the anus with a lot of large wrinkles. If anyone knows how to achieve a large dark halo around the anus, then please share the information.

• 3 weeks later...

Current goal is to move up to 3.5 or 4. A small trophy prolapse would be nice. Love how my cunt feels so sloppy after a good toy fucking. Walking around the house with my cunt  hanging and squirting residuals.

On 17/7/2023 at 19:08, kislorodus said:

Mi objetivo es intentar tener un culo abierto muy ancho y descuidado. Para que los músculos del esfínter pierdan su tono y permitan que grandes plugs y dildos penetren libremente. Quiero tener un águila grande y oscura alrededor del ano con muchas arrugas grandes. Si alguien sabe cómo lograr un gran halo oscuro alrededor del ano, por favor comparta la información.

Uploading a photo of something similar to what you want would help.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.