What are your stretching goals?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, this is about the journey, not the destination. 

That being said, I desire to have a nice meatloaf prolapse like Adrian Alvarez or Punched93.

My goal has always been to try and have the widest and most destroyed ass ever. I'd like to see my ass lips puffy like giant pussy lips surround my dark and bruised natural gape always ready for a stretching.

36 minutes ago, YoungAnalSlut said:

My goal has always been to try and have the widest and most destroyed ass ever. I'd like to see my ass lips puffy like giant pussy lips surround my dark and bruised natural gape always ready for a stretching.

"Most destroyed ass ever", that's ambitious! How wide is that exactly? 

Edited by RussholeStoffer

Who can say? Is there a limit? Just bigger and wider.

On 5/28/2019 at 11:59 PM, YoungAnalSlut said:

What a great goal! Hope you’re doing well with your goal?

On 5/31/2019 at 3:29 PM, horstlbob said:

What a great goal! Hope you’re doing well with your goal?

As well as one over-zealous anal slut can :)

11 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

You’ll get some training.

Don't I know it!

I wanna be able to take my flint Xl down to the balls im about half way there but cant open up deeper. Any advice? 

I can take two normal (or even large) hands easily, but one of my regular play ffriends has HUGE hands, so my short term goal is to take both of his meat hooks. Longer term goal is to swallow an elbow. Depth isn't as easy for me as width but I'm working on it.

Further goals are to continue getting wider- I would love to take three hands, or more! Wider is Better

Both of my wife's hands in me and able to prolapse half my colon. Last one's more of a fantasy, but what the hell.

On 6/10/2019 at 9:21 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

Both of my wife's hands in me and able to prolapse half my colon. Last one's more of a fantasy, but what the hell.

On 6/10/2019 at 9:21 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

How did you get your wife into it? I am trying to hint toward my wife trying anal on me, but she seems hesitant or says she wouldn't be into it

15 hours ago, mwm831 said:

How did you get your wife into it? I am trying to hint toward my wife trying anal on me, but she seems hesitant or says she wouldn't be into it

Did not have to. Her and her sister always was since their late teens. I'm her first outside of her sister to anally fist, but they are "old pros" together. Not so much any more, but once they get their clothes off together, the old habits come back quick.

Try this, after cleaning out real good, probably not your entire tunnel, takes too long. Then see if she will just use one finger, maybe two or a small toy. Seeing a huge stretch toy going up inside you might be way too much all at once. You could also offer to have her take your hole in the shower, it mentally and emotionally symbolizes warmth and cleanliness. Who knows, you may even open her mind to being able to be pussy or even anally fisted herself.

Since I already achieved my main goal (being able to self-fist my little sissy-hole) always the next biggest toy of my collection is the next target.

At the moment there are just missing some millimeters till it pops in:

https://dildoking.de/de/19-x-7-5-cm-buttplug-lovetoy-king-sized-anal-shocker-black.html

On 6/4/2019 at 8:39 AM, Rr505 said:

I wanna be able to take my flint Xl down to the balls im about half way there but cant open up deeper. Any advice? 

Hey Rr505, I absolutely LOVE my Flint XL and can take him so deep that his amazing head pops through my sigmoid sphincter. At first, that was a pretty intense feeling (still is ;-) At this depth, I'm about an inch from the base. The most comfortable position I've found is on my knees, in front of the dildo, squatting backward, with the balls facing away from me. That is, the natural curve of the cock curves toward me and slides in perfectly. Also, I preheat the dildo in hot tap water and use J Lube. A nice thick warm cock is unbeatable!

Prior to the Flint XL, I was using a Bruiser XL. The slimmer head of the Bruiser paved the way through my sigmoid sphincter as his 4 1/4" dia. knot stretched through my anus. (Never get enough of that knot!) Again, pretty intense at first, but now VERY pleasurable. So the Bruiser trained my sigmoid to accept a cock head. Now Flint's head is much larger (YAAA) so it took a lot of easing in and out, but now I can ride him deep popping that exquisite head in and out through my sigmoid feeling Flint's full girth deep in my cunt for 30 minutes straight!

I no longer need to warm up with the Bruiser prior to mounting the Flint but sometimes I still do because he feels so damn good!

I hope this helps Rr505. You're on your way to Anal Bliss!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to becone as hollow as possible. Streching as wide and deep as I can.

The goal is always to devour the next bigger dildo.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 12:40 PM, Max_Starr said:

My goal is achieve a prolapse like HungerFF, big and long :D

Me too!

fat and long rectum that hangs out permanently. 

I want my sphincter completely destroyed. No ability to close.

And my cock numbed completely. 

• 1 month later...
Guest bearded

To make my arse as loose as possible.  Total bucket cunt, big hanging arse lips and a floppy ruined slit instead of a pucker.  I've recently started playing every single day, the Doc Johnson Bunker Buster dildo is my weapon of choice.  I often wear it for days, even sleeping in it, starting to get seriously hollowed out.  I've had it in for 9 hours today and I'm about to nap.  :)  I really want to try getting fisted every day too.  I've been thinking about it for years and I've made a promise to myself that I will meet my goals.  I'm going to upgrade to something bigger than the Bunker Buster soon, I've got a 4.5 inch plug and want to start fucking myself with that.  I LOVE deliberately wrecking my arse and feeling it get more like a cunt every day.  I can feel my insides are lowering and I'm so looking forward to the day I can prolapse.  I think I'll get myself a pump, I'm also considering a Kong Fucking Machine, I love watching videos of guys using them with huge toys.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.