What are your stretching goals?

I don’t have any ~goals~, per se, other than just finally wear my colon out enough for even a small prolapse

but my DREAM is to find someone to fist me regularly enough where a specific prolapse size goal makes sense! 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/20/2021 at 8:02 PM, Clara said:

I don’t have any ~goals~, per se, other than just finally wear my colon out enough for even a small prolapse

but my DREAM is to find someone to fist me regularly enough where a specific prolapse size goal makes sense! 

I wish I could push out far more than I can. Do you plan to try and prolapse your cervix or entire uterus, too, some day? I know if I was a woman that would be my goal. It is my wife's, she can push her cervix right at her opening, now. Very sexy.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

18 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

I wish I could push out far more than I can. Do you plan to try and prolapse your cervix or entire uterus, too, some day? I know if I was a woman that would be my goal. It is my wife's, she can push her cervix right at her opening, now. Very sexy.

I like the look of it on others but I don’t have any plans for it bc it’s actually a medical problem multiple women in my family have had… I’m not scared of it happening because of fisting or anything, I just think it’s better for me not to fixate on it haha

I do want to wear down the ‘taint’ flesh though, cos I fucking love when it’s all slack n floppy where you can just, like, grab it & use it to gape both holes at once lmao

6 hours ago, Clara said:

I like the look of it on others but I don’t have any plans for it bc it’s actually a medical problem multiple women in my family have had… I’m not scared of it happening because of fisting or anything, I just think it’s better for me not to fixate on it haha

I do want to wear down the ‘taint’ flesh though, cos I fucking love when it’s all slack n floppy where you can just, like, grab it & use it to gape both holes at once lmao

I understand. The way I see it is that tight pussies are a dime a dozen. But a huge and sloppy hole you can put one or both hands in and feel her body orgasm from the inside is just heaven.

Absolutely the truth. Nothing sexier.

13 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

I understand. The way I see it is that tight pussies are a dime a dozen. But a huge and sloppy hole you can put one or both hands in and feel her body orgasm from the inside is just heaven.

Oh yeah

7 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

I LOVE giant bucket cunts and loose floppy asses. 

Giggity- Giggity Goo. 

I would love to be plugged 24/7 with my large plug. Its like being fisted the entire time with a really big hand. But its almost imposible to do, so i keep my actual routine that consist in sleeping plugged, doing some home chores, etc

being double fisted by a friend of mine souns very good too. We cant do it now because the distance, but it will happe

On 9/23/2021 at 1:28 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

oh, you definitely can do that with mine!

vaginal fisting was the main way my long-term partner and I had sex for like three years straight! 

I just have no desire to intentionally work on prolapsing it ha

heres a video from back when I kept myself plugged with 16oz beer/soda cans pretty regularly! (piss warning, if you aren’t into that) 

I want my cunt to just be a continually widening cavern rather than prolapsed hehe

Edited by Clara

18 hours ago, Clara said:

vaginal fisting was the main way my long-term partner and I had sex for like three years straight! 

heres a video from back when I kept myself plugged with 16oz beer/soda cans pretty regularly! (piss warning, if you aren’t into that) 

I want my cunt to just be a continually widening cavern rather than prolapsed hehe

Great cunt!

On 9/24/2021 at 6:15 PM, Clara said:

Well, one of my observations are that if your pussy was not meant to be huge and loose you would not need to exorcise her to keep her tight after a large penetration or birth. And, the orgasms would not get better, either. The same goes for an ass-cunt, at least that has been my experience.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

I don't have any set in stone goals, mostly just do what seems fun and feels good mostly. My width is basically maxed at 3" diameter, with a bit before my narrow hips become the limit, best guess is 3.5" maybe and I can self fist. My rosebutt is basically what I want at this point, fat puffy lips with amazing sensitivity. Next up for solo is some depth play, I want a slink or similar toy to see how deep I can go. I'm an enema enthusiast so some of those hoses appeal for depth and enema play, but will take some work up to. My wife seems to be wanting to participate again, she pegs me, plugs me, and has fisted me. I'd like to try for her double fisting me and going for elbow deep, maybe some speculum play and inflatables. Also teach her to wield her strap-on with confidence, she's getting there she just needs a slightly shorter dildo for a bit. She did say she'd be down with interesting plug and dildo insertion.

So, tl;Dr, width is almost maxed and my rosebutt is what I want so, depth and getting my partner more in on the fun with my hole, have her attempt double fisting and elbow depth.

Nothing to grand. . .

• 3 weeks later...

My goal is to be stretched to the point that when looking at me from behind my hole is just an extremely slack gash with red meat visible and protruding all of the time only held in place by me tightening my muscles.  And when I relax those muscles have all of that red meat start sliding out on its own into a beautiful fat long prolapse.

i used to play a lot a few years ago but due to lack of privacy, I slowly stopped playing with larger plugs and just used the aneros toys as they were more discreet. I managed a 2.7 diameter plug.

Now I have more me-time, Ive been able to get back into larger toys and regularly use the doc johnson triple ripple (i believe its 2.8 diameter) and another doc johnson that I max out at the 3 inch diameter mark on a good day.

I'd like to use a pump to influence a prolapse, but even though the pump diameter is less than what I can take usually, there is no taper so I cant get it in. Im now looking for a small diameter pump to insert easily.

• 8 months later...

At minimum clairet

On 6/1/2019 at 7:44 AM, heavymetal said:

I would honestly just like to reach the point where I've got a respectable rosebutt and I can self fist spontaneously without warmup

I've gotten to the self fisting point and lemme just say I'm addicted

1 hour ago, FistPig said:

I've gotten to the self fisting point and lemme just say I'm addicted

I used to be able to self-fist deep (where are those pics, Internet?!) and I remember that feeling. 100% addiction.

11 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

I used to be able to self-fist deep (where are those pics, Internet?!) and I remember that feeling. 100% addiction.

The only reason I don't play 24/7 non stop is because my hole gets too wet, and I need sleep, lol. Want a pic of my hole rn?

1 hour ago, FistPig said:

The only reason I don't play 24/7 non stop is because my hole gets too wet, and I need sleep, lol. Want a pic of my hole rn?

YES

7 hours ago, imsnowman72 said:

Silly question!:)

22 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

YES

https://imgur.com/a/GPs6VCM

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.