Anal mastery

jackshit

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a solid 8. My GF has told me shes interested in anal play, so I might be able to get a regular training :D

havent been able to advance on my own...

8 -- Only the beginnings of a prolapse. One thing that isn't mentioned in the scale is "thrashing tolerance", defined as how intense of a fisting you can take. It's one thing to take a fist, but quite another to take a full-throttle punch fucking. i.e. I'm only a level 5 for full-throttle punch fucking.

Edited by NotFullyWrecked

On 10/21/2019 at 10:02 AM, deepassfist said:

If that's the case. I am 10 as well - but there still is Goliath from Hankeystoys...

I am going to unload a couple toys before Thanksgiving so that I can get one on Black Friday.

I doubt it is hiltable. But it'll be fun to ride for sure.

hi , i take with ease 4.3 to 4.5 inches in diam , so I think i' m  8-9,closest to 9,but deep, 6-7 inches...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/9/2019 at 12:36 PM, jackshit said:

What is your anal mastery level?

Here are the levels of anal mastery in my concept:

Level 0 - no anal at all, can't even allow a finger inside

Level 1 - Can take slowly one finger at a time, nothing too deep or fast. Can take a very small cock just the head in and for a short time.

Level 2 - Can take a regular sized cock slowly, 2 or 3 fingers and small sex toys. Intercourse becomes viable.

Level 3 - Is quite comfortable with a regular sized cock and can above average size (with difficulty), can take small buttplugs.

Level 4 - Can take a large human cock, some medium sized buttplugs and can have 4-5 thin fingers in (but no fisting)

Level 5 - Can take a small lady fist, large cocks are no problem and large dildos are ok as well.

Level 6 - Can take a medium lady fist, some L sized buttplugs and long double dildos all the way in.

Level 7 - Can take a small man fist, XL buttplugs, multiple dildos at once and can could take a DP from 2 large cocks.

Level 8 - Takes a regular sized man fist, could take a double fisting from small lady hands, XXL buttplugs. May or may not have a good prolapse depending on how the rectum is built.
EG: Roxyraye, Raisawetsx.

Level 9 - Can take a double fisting from a man, pretty much any buttplug in the market and might take elbow deep fisting from a lady.
EG: Hotkinkyjo, Siswet19, Dirtygardengirl, Maria Caldas.

Level 10 - Grandmastery. Some crazy achievements such as shoulder deep fisting, calf deep footing and take incredible sized toys (like the Walrus) to the hilt.
No known woman as far as I know has reached this level, only men such as Kirk Johnson and a few others from obscure anonymous videos.

Mine is 7

I am definitately in the upper ranges - the only thing that stops me are my hip bones. I can take a 110mm (or about 4.3inches) diameter - but it has to be soft -  ahollow one - it sorta compresses a bit but expands when it is in place. I have a steel one slightly larger but it's too big outright and my hips stop it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2019 at 4:04 PM, jjreilly79 said:

Hm, just checked the packaging. Turns out I'd got the numbers completely mixed up. It's 9" / 23cm GIRTH (i.e. circumference). 5.5" is the insertable length (not so bothered about that, I'm trying to stretch not go deep). It's the Rascal V2 "The Inmate" Intermediate.

Probably drops my score down to about a 4. All well :)

I can now take Rascal's "The Inmate Intermediate" plug easily and I can fist myself (although I have fairly small hands), and I'm working on my new toy: The American Bombshell Destroyer. I can get the first 4 rings in nicely and I'm working on the 5th ring. I estimate I can currently take up to 28cm circumference. Not really sure where to place myself on the scale based on that.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:06 AM, jackshit said:

Level 5 - Can take a small lady fist, large cocks are no problem and large dildos are ok as well.

Level 6 - Can take a medium lady fist, some L sized buttplugs and long double dildos all the way in.

Level 7 - Can take a small man fist, XL buttplugs, multiple dildos at once and can could take a DP from 2 large cocks.

5, 6 or 7? "L" and "XL" are ambiguous…

14 hours ago, jjreilly79 said:

I can now take Rascal's "The Inmate Intermediate" plug easily and I can fist myself (although I have fairly small hands), and I'm working on my new toy: The American Bombshell Destroyer. I can get the first 4 rings in nicely and I'm working on the 5th ring. I estimate I can currently take up to 28cm circumference. Not really sure where to place myself on the scale based on that.

5, 6 or 7? "L" and "XL" are ambiguous…

Can you hilt an XL Flint? XL Flint is definitely XL.

On 2/17/2020 at 4:48 AM, AzFrNick said:

Can you hilt an XL Flint? XL Flint is definitely XL.

I don't have one to test with, but I very much doubt it. Looks like it's about 6cm too much for me in circumference.

On 2/19/2020 at 3:53 AM, AzFrNick said:

So there you can take XL toys lol you're probably 8 or 9.

As stated already i would say 9/10.

Hankeystoys boss hog xxl down to the base, boss hog xxxl in the lower part, several inches left before hitting it.

And Goliath I am stuck at the starting of the widest part.

I’m at 6/7, but definitely working at getting to level 8

Edited by jpw

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.