Anal mastery

jackshit

What is your anal mastery level?

Here are the levels of anal mastery in my concept:

Level 0 - no anal at all, can't even allow a finger inside

Level 1 - Can take slowly one finger at a time, nothing too deep or fast. Can take a very small cock just the head in and for a short time.

Level 2 - Can take a regular sized cock slowly, 2 or 3 fingers and small sex toys. Intercourse becomes viable.

Level 3 - Is quite comfortable with a regular sized cock and can above average size (with difficulty), can take small buttplugs.

Level 4 - Can take a large human cock, some medium sized buttplugs and can have 4-5 thin fingers in (but no fisting)

Level 5 - Can take a small lady fist, large cocks are no problem and large dildos are ok as well.

Level 6 - Can take a medium lady fist, some L sized buttplugs and long double dildos all the way in.

Level 7 - Can take a small man fist, XL buttplugs, multiple dildos at once and can could take a DP from 2 large cocks.

Level 8 - Takes a regular sized man fist, could take a double fisting from small lady hands, XXL buttplugs. May or may not have a good prolapse depending on how the rectum is built.
EG: Roxyraye, Raisawetsx.

Level 9 - Can take a double fisting from a man, pretty much any buttplug in the market and might take elbow deep fisting from a lady.
EG: Hotkinkyjo, Siswet19, Dirtygardengirl, Maria Caldas.

Level 10 - Grandmastery. Some crazy achievements such as shoulder deep fisting, calf deep footing and take incredible sized toys (like the Walrus) to the hilt.
No known woman as far as I know has reached this level, only men such as Kirk Johnson and a few others from obscure anonymous videos.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By this chart, I'm a solid 9. 

On my own unrelated and very arbitrary scale, I'd give myself a 6, maybe 6.5

Edited by oregongaper
opinion added

5 hours ago, oregongaper said:

By this chart, I'm a solid 9. 

On my own unrelated and very arbitrary scale, I'd give myself a 6, maybe 6.5

I'm between 7.5 and 8 on my own chart, depending on the day. I'm surprised to see a 9 on my scale is only a 6-6.5 on yours, what would be a 8-9-10 on your scale?

hi,

level 9 to 10.

but no shoulder deep fist, the may are 40cm deep, double fist hands and a little bit more.

Prolapse...and Prolapsefuck with 6-7cm diameter.

regards Tom

I'd say either a 6 or a 7. I have an 18" double dildo and can get that almost all the way in, or I can double it over and insert both ends together, as well as even adding a third dildo. And I have a 5.5" butt plug which I'm close to getting in (but just not quite there yet). Yet I'm unable to fist myself.

9 minutes ago, jjreilly79 said:

I'd say either a 6 or a 7. I have an 18" double dildo and can get that almost all the way in, or I can double it over and insert both ends together, as well as even adding a third dildo. And I have a 5.5" butt plug which I'm close to getting in (but just not quite there yet). Yet I'm unable to fist myself.

Don't stress over not being able to fist yourself. For some people like myself your hands are too big and you can't reach all the way. 

Is that a 5.5 inch diameter or circumference butt plug? If its diameter that's fucking huge and you should be proud of yourself. 

11 minutes ago, bigtoys420 said:

Don't stress over not being able to fist yourself. For some people like myself your hands are too big and you can't reach all the way. 

Is that a 5.5 inch diameter or circumference butt plug? If its diameter that's fucking huge and you should be proud of yourself. 

I used to be able to self-fist DEEP. Then 2 things happened: I injured my elbow making the rotation needed to do it impossible and my anal ring has grown so large and thick that I cant seem to fist past it.

21 minutes ago, bigtoys420 said:

Hm, just checked the packaging. Turns out I'd got the numbers completely mixed up. It's 9" / 23cm GIRTH (i.e. circumference). 5.5" is the insertable length (not so bothered about that, I'm trying to stretch not go deep). It's the Rascal V2 "The Inmate" Intermediate.

Probably drops my score down to about a 4. All well :)

55 minutes ago, jjreilly79 said:

Hm, just checked the packaging. Turns out I'd got the numbers completely mixed up. It's 9" / 23cm GIRTH (i.e. circumference). 5.5" is the insertable length (not so bothered about that, I'm trying to stretch not go deep). It's the Rascal V2 "The Inmate" Intermediate.

Probably drops my score down to about a 4. All well :)

That's your problem. You need to keep stretching open that hole of yours. Keep buying bigger toys and keep practicing. I just bought the monster butt plug from square peg toys. It arrives today and I cant wait to try it. It's 11.3 inch circumference and is really going to open my hole :D

47 minutes ago, bigtoys420 said:

That's your problem. You need to keep stretching open that hole of yours. Keep buying bigger toys and keep practicing. I just bought the monster butt plug from square peg toys. It arrives today and I cant wait to try it. It's 11.3 inch circumference and is really going to open my hole :D

Sounds like fun. :)

I'm so infuriatingly close to getting the Rascal in, but just NOT quite there... yet. The inner sphincter seems to be the problem as of today. But that's an improvement, as the outer sphincter was the problem as of yesterday :-) As an incentive I'm not allowing myself to orgasm until I've taken it fully. It's been 9 days now, I'm pretty much climbing the walls! :lol:

Once I've got this one in me the plan is to wear it for long periods to stretch everything out and ready myself for the next challenge.

Don't over do it by not letting yourself cum. Everyone needs to cum at least once a week lol. 

I've been using this toy for the past few months to open myself up. It lets me stretch both rings at the same time. It's an intense feeling that really makes you feel full and opens you up good and wide when you get it fully inside :D

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/longneck-humped/

5 minutes ago, bigtoys420 said:

Don't over do it by not letting yourself cum. Everyone needs to cum at least once a week lol. 

It's a surprisingly good motivator! I've told myself I get to cum again when I can get either the buttplug or my fist in my ass. Either's fine. It'll make the achievement all the more glorious when it happens!

BTW I don't mean the sphincter leading into the sigmoid, I just mean the inner sphincter of the anus. i.e. The involuntarily controlled one. I find it's always a lot more reluctant than the outer ring. :) But I made good progress today: As an experiment I tried putting some food in me: a tomato and a lemon. Couldn't get the lemon past the inner sphincter, but JUST managed the tomato. Later tried again after some more stretches and the tomato was easy, so re-tried the lemon and got it in :) Over 4 hours of stretching today, my legs are killing me from all the squatting!

4 hours wow. You have some stanima. As long as you are having fun and enjoying yourself that's what count. 

No cumming is great motivation. I've tried it before but after about 6 days It was driving me crazy. I had to put numbing cream on my cock to prevent me from coming when playing with my toys lol. On the 6th day I was fisted by a top and exploded. 

I guess my second ring is so loose now i don't notice it and i call the entrance into my sigmoid my second ring lol. I have a feeling my new butplugg will get me to notice it tonight. It's going to be one hell of a stretch. 

On 10/8/2019 at 11:06 PM, jackshit said:

What is your anal mastery level?

Here are the levels of anal mastery in my concept:

Level 0 - no anal at all, can't even allow a finger inside

Level 1 - Can take slowly one finger at a time, nothing too deep or fast. Can take a very small cock just the head in and for a short time.

Level 2 - Can take a regular sized cock slowly, 2 or 3 fingers and small sex toys. Intercourse becomes viable.

Level 3 - Is quite comfortable with a regular sized cock and can above average size (with difficulty), can take small buttplugs.

Level 4 - Can take a large human cock, some medium sized buttplugs and can have 4-5 thin fingers in (but no fisting)

Level 5 - Can take a small lady fist, large cocks are no problem and large dildos are ok as well.

Level 6 - Can take a medium lady fist, some L sized buttplugs and long double dildos all the way in.

Level 7 - Can take a small man fist, XL buttplugs, multiple dildos at once and can could take a DP from 2 large cocks.

Level 8 - Takes a regular sized man fist, could take a double fisting from small lady hands, XXL buttplugs. May or may not have a good prolapse depending on how the rectum is built.
EG: Roxyraye, Raisawetsx.

Level 9 - Can take a double fisting from a man, pretty much any buttplug in the market and might take elbow deep fisting from a lady.
EG: Hotkinkyjo, Siswet19, Dirtygardengirl, Maria Caldas.

Level 10 - Grandmastery. Some crazy achievements such as shoulder deep fisting, calf deep footing and take incredible sized toys (like the Walrus) to the hilt.
No known woman as far as I know has reached this level, only men such as Kirk Johnson and a few others from obscure anonymous videos.

Level for sure! past the elbow with XXXL toys. 

Between 8 and 9 :

9 for the girth, although I've never had the opportunity to take 2 man's hands (I'm not gay), but two woman's hands goes in so easily, even with addition of a dildo, so I think two man's hands would fit perfectly

8 because I can't paly deep due to surgery for peritonitis a long time ago

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.