jackshit

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd say I'm right around level 9 now, after many years of practice and enjoyment!

2 fists in from my wife is relatively easy, and she reaches about the elbow with one fist! I manage medium soft plugs up to 10cm (my pelvis limited the diameter with hard objects).
No prolapse, as I don't train for it either!

4 hours ago, Nyrose said:

I'd say I'm right around level 9 now, after many years of practice and enjoyment!

2 fists in from my wife is relatively easy, and she reaches about the elbow with one fist! I manage medium soft plugs up to 10cm (my pelvis limited the diameter with hard objects).
No prolapse, as I don't train for it either!

Christ, I wish my wife would fist me. She could 100% get elbow-deep.

2 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Christ, I wish my wife would fist me. She could 100% get elbow-deep.

Very happy that I was 100% honest about my sex life when I met her 10 years ago. She thinks it's very exciting to play with me, luckily!
If not, we wouldn't have been married, I think. 

She was the first one I opened up to, but have now been honest about this to several female friends. I feel most people think it seems exciting.

Why won't your wife do it for you?

1 hour ago, Nyrose said:

Very happy that I was 100% honest about my sex life when I met her 10 years ago. She thinks it's very exciting to play with me, luckily!
If not, we wouldn't have been married, I think. 

She was the first one I opened up to, but have now been honest about this to several female friends. I feel most people think it seems exciting.

Why won't your wife do it for you?

We’ve been together for over 35 years. We have a great sex life but she has limits with what she feels is “extreme”. Anytime I mention prolapse even jokingly, she curls her nose up and says “eww”. 

Funny story that just recently happened: my wife was out so I wanted to play. I was looking around desperately for my Square Pegs Happy Hour XL plug but could not find it ANYwhere. I finally found it between the wall and our upstairs toilet. I guess the last time I played, it fell off the toilet and after finishing, I forgot about it. It had to have been sitting there for a week at least. Now THAT would have forced a discussion. She knows I play but not the extent. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.