Anal mastery

jackshit

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, imsnowman72 said:

Nice pictures, Punch.  How long have you been anal playing?

Early 90's

• 1 month later...

5 to 6 at the moment. More wide than deep at the moment. have had a man fist in me but wouldn't say I was fisted. i have found a top to work on my cunt with me now so hoping for some good progress.

In the middle of 7 to 8, and struggling to get level 8. It will take some time for me to stretch my pussy large enough to fit a man's fist. :p

I think we need a visual guide of the holes at each of the levels 1 to 10 to see the progression aha

I’m most interested in fisting for girls, both anal and vaginal. Maximal level of partner level -7

I would like to try a girl double anal or vaginal fisting. ;)

• 4 months later...

I'd say I'm squarely in level 8! I've only ever taken male fists haha, so I didn't get to baby step my way into it. Still, I'm eager to work my cunt up to getting fisted deeper (elbow, or my all time goal- shoulder deep), and hopefully some day double (or dare I say... triple fisted!) 

The largest plug I've taken so far is the Squarepeg Monster Egg Plug, which is technically their "XXXXL" model, but I'm not sure how it compares in size to other plug models. Seems a bit small to me for so many X's!

I'm at level 8 for sure, I thought I'd be satisfied for a while when I got to 3.5" diameter but turns out I just want to keep going so hopefully level 9 in not too long :)

Been making more progress with depth recently too so I'm definitely looking to tick elbow deep(or further) fisting off that list soon. Maybe by the time I'm 30 I'll be able to sleep plugged at 4.5", I think about that goal a lot for some reason.

On 5/14/2020 at 11:38 PM, Anon42 said:

I think we need a visual guide of the holes at each of the levels 1 to 10 to see the progression aha

Very good idea ; I love to see mancunts, preference for old sloppy well used ones, the more they are open, long & wide, the more I love them

On 10/3/2020 at 7:21 PM, liamlovesanal said:

id say level 4, im only 19 so hopefully ill reach higher levels one day x

Go on it, you will find pleasures beyond your dreams, but do it carefully, it is not a race, enjoy the journey

I'm level 9 I'd say. Can take 4.5 inch diameter plugs and a woman's fist elbow deep. Trying to work to the shoulder but attempting to be patient with my body's inner curves... 

Can't say I've been double fisted by a man but my partner is a woman, and I can easily take both hers plus a toy now, so I would assume I could take 2 male hands pretty easily!

• 2 years later...

I'm at 2 different levels. Depth wise I'm at level 6, almost 7. Width wise I'm somewhere between 9 and 10.

I don't think I ever want to reach level 10 for depth, but definitely for width.

Certainly level 6  ie 3inch in diameter  equals x 3.142 = 9.426 inch in circumference I use different sizes of plastic balls.

I'm only interested  in making the opening wider and not going for depth, same with my forskin just want it big and sloppy.

Thanks all

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.