Ive never been this open bit ive had 

Cucumbers

Vinegar bottle

Apples x2 

Bananas no skin (tasty)

Pool balls x4

Fists 

Large toys

Speculum (love the feeling of being stretched)

And my girls piss via speculum (so wrong but so good)

6 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Fat end first. I’m working on stretching my second sphincter.

I am interested in it. I have only got 4 cm more than 15 cm deep, any advice?

4 hours ago, FistBi said:

I am interested in it. I have only got 4 cm more than 15 cm deep, any advice?

You guys and your measurements... I’ve never measured anything I’ve put up my cunt. 

Advice? Surrender to your true nature and HAMMER THAT HOLE! But listen to your body. That’s important.

• 1 month later...

Most unusual is probably one of the "horns" of a exercise bike handle. I stood balanced on a seperate chair and slid back on it. Super risky, but it was a great workout!

Here is the shortlist:

1) Fully inserted Kong extreme XL

2) Almost fucked my hole up - 3/4 Kong extreme XXL

3) 1.5L Thermal aluminum bottle

4) Veggies - Squash, butternut, onion, eggplant....

5) Taibo ball weights - very interesting

6) Organics 1L shampoo bottle

7) Anything that makes my ass horny

With all this, I only hardly prolapse. still trying to get the 3" with 2" probe Thickwall past sphincter to pump when i have alone time

9 hours ago, katakuru said:

5) Taibo ball weights - very interesting

what are those?
I mostly see Tae Bo fitness videos and a few industrial dough cutting machines when I look up this combination of words, so I don't think I'm close :D

14 hours ago, jeffb said:

what are those?
I mostly see Tae Bo fitness videos and a few industrial dough cutting machines when I look up this combination of words, so I don't think I'm close :D

it's the Tae Bo fitness balls. not sure if they make them anymore. wife got them some 20 years ago, now they used for some different fitness training :P

closest pic i could get. about 2.5-2.8" Dia

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.knju2C0_k3nL0ztqzDZo9wHaKg%26pid%3DApi&f=1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 1:00 PM, Rosebutt said:

12oz POM bottle just yesterday.

Nice! I got the fat end of a 16oz pom bottle in last week but could only get the first bulb in. It was a little too big to keep in for too long, but I think with some more practice it'll make a great little DIY plug if you don't have anything better since it's flared and stays put really nicely.

On 9/1/2020 at 10:44 AM, elirian said:

Nice! I got the fat end of a 16oz pom bottle in last week but could only get the first bulb in. It was a little too big to keep in for too long, but I think with some more practice it'll make a great little DIY plug if you don't have anything better since it's flared and stays put really nicely.

Wow. 16 is BIG. 

3 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Wow. 16 is BIG. 

I could barely believe it myself! I was so proud that I finally decided to post my first video, since I happened to catch the first attempt on my camera.

5 hours ago, elirian said:

I could barely believe it myself! I was so proud that I finally decided to post my first video, since I happened to catch the first attempt on my camera.

Well? Where?

47 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

Well? Where?

Whoops, forgot the link:

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?/topic/140519-a-new-personal-record-16oz-pom-bottle-insertion/

16 hours ago, elirian said:

Whoops, forgot the link:

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?/topic/140519-a-new-personal-record-16oz-pom-bottle-insertion/

Doesn’t bring anything up.

Disregard: found it and WOW.

Edited by Rosebutt

• 3 months later...

This is my first post on here, but like a lot of you, I started young. So it was with stuff I could find.

Toothbrush handle, 

Shampoo bottles and various other bottles, 

Tennis racquet handle,

Old wooden police truncheon,

Rolling pin,

Lots of veg- cartots, parsnips, aubergine,  cucumber, etc.

Torch/ flashlight,

Door knob,

Coffee table leg,

Bottle brush, 

Steel chain,

Plastic balls,

Large marbles

Mini basket ball (about 2.5in diameter)

Theres probably more ice forgotten?

• 1 year later...
On 8/8/2015 at 6:48 PM, jbrown329 said:

Hmm, what haven't I had up my butt? LOL

Exactly!

Seems as though, like most of you, I've had just about anything up my ass throughout this last half century. I literally started BEFORE I was in kindergarten :o Lost a marble up there. Ran crying to my mom. She told me not to worry, that it would come out eventually, and nothing ever more was said about it.

Skip forward just over 50 years, and by now I've had hundreds of different items in my ass.

"Unusual" 

Hmmm...

For many years, before the stretching really came into play, it was more about how much I could stuff in my ass. So peeled bananas became my go to. I would buy multiple bunches, usually 15 or so bananas, at a time. I would pick them out carefully, looking for long, straight, firm (but not green), and thick. I could usually fit between 8 and 12 up there and would feel SOOOO full!

Can't really do that any more. My ass is definitely tight enough to hold them in.

On 7/17/2015 at 3:48 PM, bliindsided said:

Each time I see POM bottles in the grocery store I stop and stare....... and contemplate one sliding in..... and I get so horny and I feel like EVERYBODY knows my secret. I will never look at that $10 bottle of juice as anything but an incredible sex toy.

I put on in my cunt years ago but haven’t thought about trying it anally now that I’ve stretched that hole out too, omg 

it has to be this, lmao. idk how to upload a picture of the rock pile from my phone but it was like 11/12 rocks. I even talked to the sweethearts at the gas station who were concerned that they hadn’t seen me in a while (cos I had lost the job that took me by there all the time) with them stuffed inside my exposed (but covered with a long jacket) cunt 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.