Most Unusual Thing You've Had up Your Ass

Guest Stretchwide

7 hours ago, Clara said:

it has to be this, lmao. idk how to upload a picture of the rock pile from my phone but it was like 11/12 rocks. I even talked to the sweethearts at the gas station who were concerned that they hadn’t seen me in a while (cos I had lost the job that took me by there all the time) with them stuffed inside my exposed (but covered with a long jacket) cunt 

sorry to be a buzzkill, but please be careful with things like this as it can lead to bacterial infections, which can lead to pilonidal cyst, anal fistulas, even staph infections so please be careful when playing with objects like that!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

sorry to be a buzzkill, but please be careful with things like this as it can lead to bacterial infections, which can lead to pilonidal cyst, anal fistulas, even staph infections so please be careful when playing with objects like that!

*~finger guns~ at ya* oh dude, trust me: I know.  it was during a manic episode in the middle of lockdown while unemployed. I did so much stupid shit before realizing the Bipolar 2 diagnosis I got in 2016 wasn’t bullshit

as it was, I did only do round/smooth rocks iirc

12 hours ago, Clara said:

*~finger guns~ at ya* oh dude, trust me: I know.  it was during a manic episode in the middle of lockdown while unemployed. I did so much stupid shit before realizing the Bipolar 2 diagnosis I got in 2016 wasn’t bullshit

as it was, I did only do round/smooth rocks iirc

It isn't so much the smoothness or roughness(although it's good they were smooth), but the fact that they're unsterylized things you got from the dirt. I'm just really happy you didn't get very sick! I know someone who stuck a dirty baseball up their ass and had chronic pilonidal cyst for years 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 12:08 AM, Clara said:

it has to be this, lmao. idk how to upload a picture of the rock pile from my phone but it was like 11/12 rocks. I even talked to the sweethearts at the gas station who were concerned that they hadn’t seen me in a while (cos I had lost the job that took me by there all the time) with them stuffed inside my exposed (but covered with a long jacket) cunt 

I have to say it, your beautiful big pussy looks so inviting. Hope you still train her, too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 8:31 AM, NeutralOmen said:

It isn't so much the smoothness or roughness(although it's good they were smooth), but the fact that they're unsterylized things you got from the dirt. I'm just really happy you didn't get very sick! I know someone who stuck a dirty baseball up their ass and had chronic pilonidal cyst for years 

yeahhhh what I meant by “for what it’s worth” was that in my manic ridiculous state I did do some MINOR harm reduction; haven’t done anything like that again nor will I ever at this point.

knowing you’re bipolar actually helps keep the shit from going too far. 

On 1/14/2022 at 2:16 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

I have to say it, your beautiful big pussy looks so inviting. Hope you still train her, too.

thank youu!!

not as much as I would’ve liked to over the recent years; anal is just such a different mindset! I’m currently building a relationship with a submissive who I am hoping to train on fisting me. it’s likely to be only vaginal for a while so some progress might be made soon!!

I rly should at least go back to regularly staying stuffed though… hm

On 1/30/2022 at 9:50 AM, Clara said:

not as much as I would’ve liked to over the recent years; anal is just such a different mindset! I’m currently building a relationship with a submissive who I am hoping to train on fisting me. it’s likely to be only vaginal for a while so some progress might be made soon!!

I rly should at least go back to regularly staying stuffed though… hm

Yes, women are so very lucky. A pussy stretches so much with less effort, and, you don't have to worry about exercising it to keep it from leaking like a stretched anus can do. Kegels are the last thing you want. My wife used to ware an inflatable all the way inside for hours to gain depth. Then after there was no more room in her body she went for girth by only partly inserting it. It took a couple of years off and on, but she is just huge. I would have liked her ass-cunt the same way, but she says one sloppy-loose back door is enough in our marriage.

I guess for me it was a woman's foot i say it was unusual as never thought about having a foot in me and was really random and unexpected but still felt very good :-).  

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, t.j. the pimp said:

stuffing a face towel in my ass.

Wow. How'd that turn out?

28 minutes ago, cuckmouse said:

Wow. How'd that turn out?

Seriously. I cringe when I see girls stuffing panties in their holes. It’s akin to a rug burn to me. But hey, whatever blows your hair back.

• 1 year later...

Not really my place, but still. I went on a date with a girl I met on an online dating site. To be honest, I've been on various dating sites for years. I've seen a lot of... That time I decided to try to register on a new site and honestly I was embarrassed. By the way, it's the lucky date, maybe someone knows. It's like it's all angels. But even there I was lucky enough to meet her. Young, bouncy and as it turned out later she loves anal. That night I think we tried a lot of things... It was magical. But back to the subject. We were able to put a TV remote, a banana and a hairbrush in her backside. All at the same time. To be honest, we were beginning to think we'd gotten carried away

When I was young back in the 1970's, I inserted various tinker toys and pens taken apart and thought it was cool being able to allow air in out of my butt through the pen capsule. Around this time I also inserted a hockey table rod. Later in life my wife would insert objects like a turkey baster. Once the internet arrived I started ordering plugs and dildos from Amazon - thank goodness for Amazon! I guess my weirdest insertions would be a trailer hitch ball. Love inserting it and clenching it and trying to walk around without dropping it.

By the way, the original topic. A plunger handle. I really wanted it up my descending colon. But I was getting horny and only fucked it hard with a fifteen pound weight hanging on my little balls until I came.

11 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

By the way, the original topic. A plunger handle. I really wanted it up my descending colon. But I was getting horny and only fucked it hard with a fifteen pound weight hanging on my little balls until I came.

Would love to use a suction plunger on sphincter!

On 8/24/2023 at 12:59 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

I came to that video not too long ago hehehe

9 hours ago, Clara said:

I came to that video not too long ago hehehe

Proud to be of assistance, especially when it is a sexy woman soloing out an orgasm to my content.

On 8/24/2023 at 9:38 AM, EventHorizon said:

Would love to use a suction plunger on sphincter!

Just shoved the handle up in there. I tried and tried to get it up into my colon, but no luck. Probably the wrong angle.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.