Most Unusual Thing You've Had up Your Ass

Guest Stretchwide

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unusal... maybe is not "that" unusual but i really like to fuck my ass with my tennis raquet...

Edited by nicopama

I am not going to try to fool myself - sticking anything up your ass is "unusual," and it would be hard to argue that one foreign object is any  more unusual than another.

that being said, probably a shower lufa - if you haven't tried it, i highly recommend

I don't actually enjoy improvising with objects that are not sex toys. But I think the most unusual thing I put in the asshole was a corn. The texture is interesting.  :dude:

milho.jpg

Guest edungsten5858

Not to unusual, but when I was traveling years ago, I would occasionally stick a bar of soap in my ass (normal size, not the hotel freebie). 

I tried a boules ball recently (well actually two, to be precise). Liked it a lot. Solid metal and a decent diameter so you can really feel them inside you if you move about. They're heavy enough to make walking around with them in a challenge. Could feel/hear them clanking together too, which was hot. Must get a set!

a pair of pliers, well the handle part. put both handles in my hole then opened them, kind of like a improvised speculum, pretty good actually.

I'm going to try the shower loofahs too, sounds fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Just oranges, plums, toothpaste, pencil, hitachi wand, bananas, soap, apples, steel balls, cucumber, carrots.. Everytime i walk past the fruit and veg im tempted to buy for my cravings..not eating ofcourse!.

Well, got some nice souvenir of newspaper (el pais, weekend edition, turned as a cone) in my butthole... Top of bottles of mineral water 1,5L(the round shape squeezed first) inflated in location by some... bicarbonate of soda..

• 1 month later...
Guest Stretch Lover

Set set of father's souvenir nested dolls, pliers, dumbbells ... :-)

It depends on what is unusual for your ass.

8ac910.jpg

Edited by Stretch Lover

Guest Stretch Lover

unusal... maybe is not "that" unusual but i really like to fuck my ass with my tennis raquet...

Super! I also tried the racquet ;) And the ball feels inside just great too ;)

A long time ago, when I was still a kid (must have been around 12 or 13) my older sister's barbie doll. Well, only the legs, to be honest. Which was still pretty hard to do cause I didn't have proper lube.

Each time I see POM bottles in the grocery store I stop and stare....... and contemplate one sliding in..... and I get so horny and I feel like EVERYBODY knows my secret. I will never look at that $10 bottle of juice as anything but an incredible sex toy.

Each time I see POM bottles in the grocery store I stop and stare....... and contemplate one sliding in..... and I get so horny and I feel like EVERYBODY knows my secret. I will never look at that $10 bottle of juice as anything but an incredible sex toy.

I use a POM bottle all the time. It's amazing!

• 3 weeks later...

I tried a boules ball recently (well actually two, to be precise). Liked it a lot. Solid metal and a decent diameter so you can really feel them inside you if you move about. They're heavy enough to make walking around with them in a challenge. Could feel/hear them clanking together too, which was hot. Must get a set!

Wow! Will admit I had to look them up. Now on my Amazon wish list. :P

I guess I'm not alone! :D

Hmm, what haven't I had up my butt? LOL

hairbrush handle, oval shaped hair conditioner bottle (real fun when I turn it), large (about 3" stone ball), hose, coated electrical wire, door knob, and a whole lot more. :)

• 2 months later...

First post on this forum, so I thought I'd make it a good one, but real.

I'm always looking for new things to try. So far what I remember is:

Finger

Bar of soap

Sink plunger handle

Hair spray bottle

Carrots

Grapes

Ice cubes

Potato

Onion

Golf ball

Numerous dildo's & anal probes

Twisted up wash cloth

Apple

Cucumbers

Small squash

Razor handle

As many fingers as I could get in there. So far four.

Plastic eggs

A few different glass bottles

And, the most unusual is probably.... Real raw chicken eggs still in the shell.

Whenever I go to the grocery store, I'm looking for new ideas.

Edit; I almost forgot about the glass bottles.

Edited by HairlessNude

Don't know if you can class it unusual, but I love improvising with fruit and veg, like satsumas and tomatoes, I love how they feel inside once I put 2/3 in. But my absolute favourite at the moment is peeled bananas, especially straight out of the fridge :). Corn on the cob too feels great, love the little bumps, courgettes, carrots and cucumbers too. Something great about filling a basket with things that will be going straight in my ass.

Am tempted to collect some conkers and see how many I can fit inside...

Tounge scraper  :tooth: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I definitely prefer something designed for play but I have had many different things up there,I feel like the most unusual I used would be a skateboard wheel 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.