Most Unusual Thing You've Had up Your Ass

Guest Stretchwide

I'm surprised nothing jumped out as 'unusual'. Here are a few of my 'off' insertions:

large metal chain

smooth river rocks

10 1" metal ball bearings

bowling pin

bike inner tube

pretty much everything in the produce section

fat end of an icicle

other things, of course, but they seem 'normal' (Pom bottles, different sports balls, tiger balm coated toys, etc)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything smooth and especially with some texture that fits, many times doesn't, just to get bigger.

• 2 years later...
On 5/7/2015 at 9:15 AM, gapemyhole said:

I don't actually enjoy improvising with objects that are not sex toys. But I think the most unusual thing I put in the asshole was a corn. The texture is interesting.  :dude:

milho.jpg

Corn is one of my favorite.  I usually stuff 1/2 stick of butter up my ass, the fuck it hard with the corn. The pleasure is incredible, as well as the taste...

In the short time that I have been playing with my ass, something unusual more than a cucumber and a very small apple, I would like in the future to be able to introduce a D20 like the one in the photo

D1rtysheena89.jpg

Some of you have information of where you could get this dice specifically the size that is in the photo

Interesting old thread.

I started at 14 and used different found objects. So until I bought good toys I used:

Can of Axe spray (fond memories)

Candles

Jar (a small one and it was very solid, but don't try a jar, you've seen One Man One Jar)

A vintage lead pestle (my mom was a pharmacy tech)

Apples (the first time I self fisted was after playing with an apple)

All shapes and sizes of shampoo bottles

Cucumbers

Zucchini

Otherwise sex toys of different generations, hands, and penis (I had to try!!!!!)

I never told anyone this. 

I was 18 and still getting used to the fact that i like to play with my ass. I was too nervous to go to the sex shop and buy a dildo and was trying things i could find around the house to fuck myself with. This was before you could buy a dildo online. I tried all the normal stuff and was disappointed with the size and shape of them. Then one day I remembered the we have this pool toy that i could try. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Original-Vintage-11-5-SwimWays-Toypedo-Gliding-Underwater-Torpedo-Pool-Toy-/254344989648

I found it outside by the pool. Took it inside and cleaned it. I could not get over how big it was. It was way bigger than what I was used to. I lubed it up and tried. The stretch was intense and for days I struggle getting past the hump but once I did the orgasm was insane. I knew at that point I needed a dildo from the sex shop. Not any normal dildo but a huge fucking one.

My anxiety still prevented me from doing going to the sex shop and buy one. One day I broke down when my parents were at work and went into my parents room. I found my mom's dildo collection and wow were they huge. I took one of the smaller but still huge toys, cleaned it and went into my room and fucked myself with it. It was like unlike anything I could have imagined. The shape the size the feeling of it as i fucked my hole was out of this world. I came like a rocket fucking my ass with my mother's dildo. When it was over and I was covered in my own cum I felt happy but ashamed. I cleaned the toys and put it back. I think i did it 2 or 3 times before my mother noticed something was up and my parents started locking their door while at work. 

Now after getting a taste of it all i could think about was getting a toy of my own. It drove me mad and I knew my only option was to drive to the sex store.

I walk into the sex shop and there are dildos everywhere. I find a big 14 inch dildo on a bottom rack and pick it up. It was flexible and had a nice fat round head. I walked to the counter and bought it. I took it home, smoked more weed and fucked myself to an amazing orgasm. The rest is history. 

On 1/13/2020 at 8:56 AM, Harveycaster said:

10cm wide rubber pipe. 

but then found out I’m allergic to rubber so can’t use it

You mean 10mm

5 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

And?

so can you explain how he shove the 10cm wide hollow pipe in his ass, maybe he use a water stopper plug but he didn't mention that thing.

On 1/15/2020 at 1:52 PM, Radeon said:

so can you explain how he shove the 10cm wide hollow pipe in his ass, maybe he use a water stopper plug but he didn't mention that thing.

???

He probably put the hollow pipe upwards and squatted over it, spread his ass cheeks and let his anus slowly swallow the tube and then finally let it get in deeper and deeper?

10cm = 2.5 inches. Some of use (like me) can take wider than 4 inches.

2 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

???

He probably put the hollow pipe upwards and squatted over it, spread his ass cheeks and let his anus slowly swallow the tube and then finally let it get in deeper and deeper?

10cm = 2.5 inches. Some of use (like me) can take wider than 4 inches.

do it make a video, i want to see?

• 2 weeks later...

A skirt.

My wife fists and fucks me all the time.  We're both extremely kinky.  She uses magnum sized condoms on the dildos she uses to peg me. 

One night I was face down/ass up in bed and she had me tied up.  I wasn't going anywhere.   She disappeared for nearly 10 minutes.   When she came back, she had taken a skirt (mine.. I also cross dress) and rolled it into a rope, then folded it in half to fit inside a magnum condom.

She wrapped one hand around it and shoved it in.  

On 1/12/2020 at 10:56 AM, bigtoys420 said:

My anxiety still prevented me from doing going to the sex shop and buy one. One day I broke down when my parents were at work and went into my parents room. I found my mom's dildo collection and wow were they huge. I took one of the smaller but still huge toys, cleaned it and went into my room and fucked myself with it. It was like unlike anything I could have imagined. The shape the size the feeling of it as i fucked my hole was out of this world. I came like a rocket fucking my ass with my mother's dildo. When it was over and I was covered in my own cum I felt happy but ashamed. I cleaned the toys and put it back. I think i did it 2 or 3 times before my mother noticed something was up and my parents started locking their door while at work. 

I know, it's a bit of topic!

But I would still be interested in how big your mother's dildos are (dimensions, diameter and length)? You also know if she uses the dildos vaginally or anally. Or maybe in both holes ...
Maybe you saw your mother stretching too.
Have you ever talked to your parents about the stretching games you and your mother do?

Although of course it is none of my concern, I would be very happy to receive an answer.

7 hours ago, paulstein said:

I know, it's a bit of topic!

But I would still be interested in how big your mother's dildos are (dimensions, diameter and length)? You also know if she uses the dildos vaginally or anally. Or maybe in both holes ...
Maybe you saw your mother stretching too.
Have you ever talked to your parents about the stretching games you and your mother do?

Although of course it is none of my concern, I would be very happy to receive an answer.

Finally someone read it. To me using your mother's huge dildo as your first dildo has to be the most unusual thing anyone could have in their ass. 

This was 18 years ago so its hard to say exactly but it was huge. I would guess a length of 11 or 12 inches and a diameter between 2.25 and 2.5 inches. It was the smallest out of the 4 or 5 she had in the draw next to her bed with the bigger ones having a diameter of around 3 inch. It had the usual cock shape to it and was rather firm. Getting the head in was the hardest thing. I remember struggling with it and the pain thinking to myself i made it this far, i have to go all the way and get it in. I did and fucked myself to an amazing orgasm before putting it back, lol. 

I never talked to my mother about it or about sex but considering she had a huge dildo collection I would guess she is a bit of a freak. I would guess she used her toys in both holes, DP. 

I never saw her or talked about it but i do have a fantasy of finding a couple that will treat me like their little daughter. The couple would pretend to be my mommy and daddy while using and abusing my hole. 

I've had quite a few things up my ass. But I guess the wildest was a Nerf football. It looks very wide and all but when it compresses you'd be surprised how much can fit. So.. Yeah. There's that. Cheers

Edited by cuckmouse

• 2 weeks later...

My first post here i started very young so basically all my toys ended up inside me at some point. I have used froends and familys dildos ive found also. An owl ornament at one point. I now have toys but still love huge weird insertions. My weirdest is probably... A plunger. The plunger side. Nah still not that weord really haha 

Something great about filling a basket with things that will be going straight in my ass....

Indeed! I love going to the market (usually plugged and pantied) and shopping for the evening.  Sometimes it’s just for me; other times, I’m on an assignment.  I love to give cam shows and will often invite the viewer to help select the items that will be going up my ass later that evening.

There is something so incredibly hot about walking around the market with a basket full of items for stuffing up your ass.  

• 3 weeks later...

I've used a noodle tube used in a swimming pool on him, made him hang on a door knob, bunch of other crazy shit. I like now days to fist him in crazy, unusual places. Anywhere it;s a challenge or taboo of getting caught. 

55 minutes ago, Punch said:

I've used a noodle tube used in a swimming pool on him, made him hang on a door knob, bunch of other crazy shit. I like now days to fist him in crazy, unusual places. Anywhere it;s a challenge or taboo of getting caught. 

Would love to party with you 2. Sounds like a party

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.