How often you fist your ass

Ohyes1978

Everyday in shower, almost routine now and feels odd if I don't - unless its a bit sore. Cant self fist but using toys up to 3.5 dia and inflatable plug which goes till it blows out my arse at speed. Always bigger than other toys but does make me sore.

As often as I can, I give some rest and lighter play but, my fist and large toys are in there at every opertune moment. Hell I'm gonna go swap to my larger plug in a bit for that reason, I wanna punch fuck my hole in the shower! And this is in prep for my wife being horny to peg and stretch me next evening. 

On 9/18/2021 at 8:32 PM, Darthvin said:

Everyday in shower, almost routine now and feels odd if I don't - unless its a bit sore.

@Darthvinhow does your routine look like in the shower? Are you using toys and lube? I'm looking for a setup to stretch regularly, ideally out of sight of the girlfriend.

Edited by riskulyo

6 hours ago, riskulyo said:

@Darthvinhow does your routine look like in the shower? Are you using toys and lube? I'm looking for a setup to stretch regularly, ideally out of sight of the girlfriend.

I'm fortunate enough to be able to leave whichever toys I'm using in the bathroom, partner knows and doesn't mind. Only have to hide when my kids come stay (every weekend Friday to Monday) Normally just pick 3 or 4 toys, say for example at the moment I have the Domestic partner fist, the fuck muscle bomber butt plug, and the missile monster. They all increase in size in that order. I'll relax for a bit, do some pushing then once ready start - I normally use coconut oil in shower, I aim for 50 strokes per toy, then start again and do another 50. The largest toy I'm struggling with so just do what I can, but normally fuck about with the fist toy If it gets too much. I also have an inflatable plug (one that doesn't break after 5 goes) and really push myself with that - more for fun feeling the extreme fullness and needing to push and watching it fly out at super speeds. Unfortunately I am a bit sore at the moment doing that so may have a rethink. Once finished I insert the 'Perfect fit tunnel plug large' and do Kegels while I actually wash haha. Takes a while but I've always had super long showers anyway. Probably just over half hour.

Hope this helps - I found it to be a good routine for me anyway.

Usually everyday. Been doing A LOT of work to a century home we just bought earlier this summer. Nearly everyday I insert an eggplant around 11AM and keep it in until 4PM (times are approximate). It certainly makes a lot of the tedious stuff I'm doing almost fun. I keep a decent collection of eggplants stashed in a few places around the house. Oddly, the need for orgasm has been partially decoupled from this hours long stuffing and stretching. Many times, now, I do not jerk off at the end. 

as I have gotten away from my mania-induced 10-18+ hour anal toy-riding sessions, I have started casually fisting myself pretty regularly!

usually just any time I’m fairly clean after taking a shit; I’ll do a quick internal wipe to ensure I’m truly empty & to get out any residue, then lube up and pop my fist in!

I think the combination of sitting at a “toilet strain angle” while fisting myself regularly is the cause of my recent dramatic progress towards an extruding prolapse!! 

• 4 weeks later...

I usually get one 2-3 hour session once a month, but it’s hard to find time and place in a busy life. I’m at 9cm diameter, so still not doing to shabby I guess. I can’t self fist; not flexible enough. And my partner won’t help

I also get 1-2 short sessions in the shower, but then only fast work up to 7cm diameter

Wish I had more time to work on these things, but it is as it is

Edited by Tigerboy_666

• 2 weeks later...

I try and do two sessions a day usually 1/2 - 1 hour long, not fisting but sitting down on large anal stretching butt plugs. If I didn't have to work then I would do it all more times in a day to keep stretched and loose, but not doing too bad at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.