Anal relax gel

Mace90

Hey guys, i recently discovered these 2 creams - Xylocain and Voltaren. It is exactly something that i was searching for many years. 

Don't get me wrong, my hole is very trained and i don't need anything more to enjoy stretching it, but with these painkiller cremes i can make my sessions last much longer and avoid that awful irritation and hole getting sensitive after not such a long play that makes me to stop.

I would love to hear your experiences with these or similar products? What would you recommend?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used vagisil in the past for the same effect. How long do you put on the cream before you play?

I usually put a bit of the gel on the top of a butt plug and them plug myself for about 20 min. I can say that i really feel a difference.

Oooo that's a good idea. So once you leave the plug in for a bit and let the gel seep in you star your play.

• 1 month later...

I've been using lidocaine and benzocaine for anal play for about 6 months now. I've been playing with my ass for 15 years and no matter how much practice or how large my hole it would get irritated from playing and the pain would make me want to stop. Using a numbing cream has solved this problem but also creates other problems. 

1 you must be careful with how much you use. These products have the side affect of causing your blood to not accept as much oxygen as it should. The result of this is my asshole will turn blue after applying it. If you keep doing more your fingernails and hands will turn blue. You have to keep this is check or you can cause damage to your organs and end up in the hospital. 

2 be careful putting these in your asshole. When. I first started off i felt like putting in my asshole was the only way. For benzocaine it was not a problem but lidocaine it quickly became a problem. Lidocaine is mixed with an acid and has a pH of around 9. I was putting lidocaine on my buttplug and into my hole for 60 minutes for it to take maximum affect. While it made me very numb I started having a bad burning sensation when it would wear off. It was so bad i was using benzocaine to numb the pain of the lidocaine wearing off. I quickly realized that if I'm going to use lidocaine in my asshole it's going to leave me with a chemical burn. If your going to use it once a week it should not be a problem but I was using it daily. Now i only use lidocaine externally and benzocaine internally if needed. 

3 keeping the numbing cream away from your cock. It's easier said then done but is very important if you don't want a limp dick. It's very easy to get it someplace you don't want like your cock and will kill your ability to orgasm. While this can be a good training tool to keep you from getting distracted its something to keep in mind. Also you don't want your partner to get it on their cock, face, mouth ect. 

4 what type to should you use. From my experience stay away from the dental numbing. Your best bet for 20% benzocaine is over the counter vagisal. For lidocaine over the counter they have a 4% aspercream that i recommend. I wanted to take it to the next level and found a 7% lidocaine cream that's for numbing your skin for tattoos. I get it shipped from China and it's the strongest numbing cream I can find. It's also the one that gave me chemical burns so be careful. It's called tktx green. 

5 how i use it. I like to rub the tktx green over my asshole but not in it, trying to get my skin to absorb as much as possible. Then i apply more over my asshole and try to make a 2mm thick layer of it all over my asshole. After that i take some cling wrap and place it over my asshole for 60 to 90 minutes. At first I though it was bs with the cling wrap but after a few months of use I realized how important it is. The cling wrap helps your skin to continue to absorb more of it which will make you even more numb. Im trying to find something that will stay in place better then cling wrap for this. Any ideas? After 60 to 90 minutes i remove the cling wrap and im ready to go. I would not let it sit with the cling wrap on for more then 2 hours. Lately the tktx green has been so strong i have not needed the benzocaine. 

6 my results. I found a new fisting partner last week. Got out my tktx green and numbed my asshole for about 90 minutes. When we started to play it was glorious. My hole opened up and the pain was non existent. By the end of the night he has his fist deep inside me about 3 inches from the elbow. My entire body would shake from the pleasure. After about 60 minutes of doggy my topped flipped me over and made me cum with his fist in my ass. It was pure bliss. 

While you can have a great time with numbing cream like this it's very easy to have a bad time. This is really for advanced players who know their bodies limits and are not afraid of pushing them. If you are afraid of hurting yourself or are the type of person who bleeds a lot i would not recommend the cream but lots of lube and practice. On the other hand if you are like me and have a well worked out hole and are looking to take your play time to the next level give it a try. 

• 1 year later...

I really love this site!  I'm always learning new things.  Yesterday, after reading this thread, I tried vagisil, coating it on a comfortable butt plug and leaving it in 30 minutes before starting my stretching play.  I had one of my best sessions ever!  The vagisil didn't numb my guts, I could still feel everything, but it did take the edge off the stretching pain and let me test and exceed my previous limits.  Although I pushed my limits, I never bled and wasn't sore the next day.  So vagisil is going to be a permanent part of my tool box.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest analpumper

Purchased some TKTX 39.9% and used it for the first time last night. I am into anal vacuum pumping and there is a limit I can go to because of the pain,I applied it all around my hole and a bit further,also put some into my hole,I was a bit unsure about it at first, but 2 hrs later I was pumping to my heart's content, no pain whatsoever and used poppers,I was in heaven,will be playing again tonight and definitely be using TKTX.I got 2 tubes but it won't last long so I have just purchased 5 tubes of Lidocaine cream which is the same stuff cost of £21.99 free delivery and in the UK.Sorted for a while.

Just wanted to plus 1 the recommendation for vagisil. After a serious stretching session which included pumping, it was really nice as rectum was pretty sore. Got rid of the pain for an hour and have a bit of a rush too tbh. Likely the benzocaine. Didn't burn at all either, so will likely do again.

On 11/7/2020 at 5:03 PM, Upthebutt said:

Just wanted to plus 1 the recommendation for vagisil. After a serious stretching session which included pumping, it was really nice as rectum was pretty sore. Got rid of the pain for an hour and have a bit of a rush too tbh. Likely the benzocaine. Didn't burn at all either, so will likely do again.

Do you think it would have been a help to go bigger if applied before or during play? 

On 8/15/2019 at 5:31 AM, Mace90 said:

Hey guys, i recently discovered these 2 creams - Xylocain and Voltaren. It is exactly something that i was searching for many years. 

Speaking of voltaren i see that it has a little bit of alchol and the active principle is diclofenac , so is the alchol percentage ok? and is diclofenac 3,5% the same thing as voltaren gel ( if not better because voltaren is 1-2-3% ) ?

I got some Vagisil last night & gave it a go.
I put some around the outside of my hole and some on my finger inside around the muscle about a hour before play.
Did the same about 15 mins before play and have to say it worked great for me!
I didn't use a real lot just about a 1/2 inch squirt on my finger each time.

As other have said, I still felt everything, I didn't go any bigger than I have been before, but got there much faster.
As the session went on where I would normally get quite tender and stop being fun, I was able to keep playing.

My ring was a little tender first thing in the morning, so I put a small amount on the outside & all good, job done!

Will definately be buying a few more tubes of that!

On 11/10/2020 at 1:29 AM, LuigiBuldrini said:

Speaking of voltaren i see that it has a little bit of alchol and the active principle is diclofenac , so is the alchol percentage ok? and is diclofenac 3,5% the same thing as voltaren gel ( if not better because voltaren is 1-2-3% ) ?

Can someone help me with this i want to buy some diclofenac cream , but i want your response first.

• 6 months later...

You can also pour a few drops of clove essential oil in your lube, it works great.

Yesterday, for the first time in a while, I used regular lube without essential oil and noticed a big difference during my session.

Clove essential oil actually has anesthetic properties. Just like the creams and gels mentioned  above, you still feel everything, but without discomfort.

I personally use 10 drops for every 200 ml of lube :-)

as an utter fuckin’ masochist, I have used BioFreeze dry foam for numbing quite often lol. it’s menthol in a high-alcohol base so it’s great for a tingle then numbing OR an intense throbbing burn that makes me extra horny to fuck my hole once the pain calms down enough

other than that, I have used lidocaine and benzocaine based arthritis/burn gels to great effect! 

I’ve been curious about Voltaren for my actual hand pain so I’ll definitely try it out on my ass if I buy it!

On 6/9/2021 at 5:25 PM, Clara said:

as an utter fuckin’ masochist, I have used BioFreeze dry foam for numbing quite often lol. it’s menthol in a high-alcohol base so it’s great for a tingle then numbing OR an intense throbbing burn that makes me extra horny to fuck my hole once the pain calms down enough

other than that, I have used lidocaine and benzocaine based arthritis/burn gels to great effect! 

I’ve been curious about Voltaren for my actual hand pain so I’ll definitely try it out on my ass if I buy it!

Just curious how much discomfort was there using something like an aloe burn gel?  I'm guessing not too terrible? 

How about any of the negative effects noted above? 

I was able to try the vagisil the other night finally, I think there was a little help, but it ended up being about an hour after applying that I played, and it was a really short session, so hard to give much input there.  I could definitely feel a light tingle on first application though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I use Orajel. It has lidocaine and is for internal use. Does a great job and numbs quickly.

In the past month I've been trying out aloe with lidocaine, bio freeze, vitamin e oil, and a few other, the bio freeze was definitely interesting, first time I felt like it actually really hindered my stretch,  but not as much second time.  Aloe works nicely as both lube, and fun sensation/ slight numbing, even lubed up a toy and hopped on a couple times, not sure if it really helped much or not.

I've been trying to do the vitamin e oil semi regularly between sessions but I keep forgetting to apply it.

Lately I feel like I get the closest to finally getting my fist in, using a little aloe, and some hair conditioner, the conditioner is silky smooth, and I feel like for some reason it kinda relaxes things a little bit more, there's no burning or anything associated with the conditioner.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.