Anal relax gel

Mace90

11 hours ago, Radeon said:

40% is potent, it's very dangerous. 

Yes, its too much. Actually I prefer not to use lidocaine, although a 2% and anti-inflammatory helps

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone, lets bring this topic back.

I recently tried an Dulcolax anal suppositories' (with 10mg Bisacodyl) and the experience was very interesting i must say. It does loosen up all your ass muscles (inner and outside ones) but in the same time as it is an Laxative it makes you push all the time and as you are pushing your toys in your hole is pushing them out very strongly.

I actually may find it great for punch fisting, and on top of everything for developing a prolapse as it makes you push your ass out so much.

Other than that some years ago i got  to try a Ketomag Supozitoare (100mg Ketoprofen, only available in Romania) and its was one of the things that relaxed my asshole soooo much! It wasn't totally numbing my hole or remove me almost any sensations it just made it so open and sloppy that i could play hours long with my giant toys or get fisted, double fisted or punched with almost no tiredness.

So far i consider it the best addition to extreme anal sex. Only problem is that is impossible to get in other countries. If you have heard of something similar feel free to suggest here>>>

11 hours ago, Mace90 said:

Hello everyone, lets bring this topic back.

I recently tried an Dulcolax anal suppositories' (with 10mg Bisacodyl) and the experience was very interesting i must say. It does loosen up all your ass muscles (inner and outside ones) but in the same time as it is an Laxative it makes you push all the time and as you are pushing your toys in your hole is pushing them out very strongly.

I actually may find it great for punch fisting, and on top of everything for developing a prolapse as it makes you push your ass out so much.

Other than that some years ago i got  to try a Ketomag Supozitoare (100mg Ketoprofen, only available in Romania) and its was one of the things that relaxed my asshole soooo much! It wasn't totally numbing my hole or remove me almost any sensations it just made it so open and sloppy that i could play hours long with my giant toys or get fisted, double fisted or punched with almost no tiredness.

So far i consider it the best addition to extreme anal sex. Only problem is that is impossible to get in other countries. If you have heard of something similar feel free to suggest here>>>

Dulcolax is a strong laxative which make you poop it's a stimulant which makes your intestines to work more so large intestine doesn't had enough time to absorb water which cause diarrhoea and if you got clean you still urges to push more. i remember cause of constipation, i take 2 pills orally and experience was horrible, it cause me dizziness, nausea, headache and most painful was never ending abdominal cramps like someone shoving knife and weakness, it flushed all electrolytes and salts, then i take some oral rehydration drinks and, if you're a regular user you will become addictive, one pill then two then three, bcoz it's a stimulant like caffeine, at a time these pill will not work for you. You will create dependency on laxatives. So use this on restrictive mode.

Ketoprofen, ibuprofen and diclofenac all are anti inflammatory, and (no inflammation cause delay in tissue recovery)  always use low dose of ketoprofen, i prefer you to use diclofenac gel, which was mild and almost have no side effect. Ketoprofen mostly used in severe pain and always try not to use Lidocaine regular use can cause nerve damage, which can cause no bowel movements.

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Fatcockinmr said:

Did the Dulcolax Numb really well? Thought about trying this. 

Dulcolax is a laxative. It doesn't numb. It's direct opposite of lidocaine. Don't take this unless you got constipated else your hole blast like a volcano and leaking to almost 3-4 hours. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.