Anal relax gel

Mace90

so I found the vagisil leftover from my last yeast infection! time for a test!!

so far it’s been a nice lil lubricant but I don’t really feel numb. 

will check in after a few hours of play though!! hehe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is necessary to order a new drug for my girl, she love fisting, but it is very difficult to relax.

Clara, tell about your impressions. How much does the effect appear?

On 9/12/2021 at 3:10 AM, Clara said:

so I found the vagisil leftover from my last yeast infection! time for a test!!

so far it’s been a nice lil lubricant but I don’t really feel numb. 

will check in after a few hours of play though!! hehe

What do you mean infection?

On 9/13/2021 at 3:12 AM, Ohyes1978 said:

What do you mean infection?

you don’t know what a vaginal yeast infection is?

it’s when the PH of the vagina gets messed up in a way that allows certain types of naturally occurring yeasts to become more prominent, which affects the vaginal skin. 

On 9/12/2021 at 5:06 PM, Kifir said:

It is necessary to order a new drug for my girl, she love fisting, but it is very difficult to relax.

Clara, tell about your impressions. How much does the effect appear?

it was pretty different than the other things  I’ve used; nothing hurt but it also didn’t feel good either?? I think I’m probably NOT a good point of reference because usually I use numbing stuff with menthol and/or alcohol AFTER extended amounts of playing, so I’m not used to just /starting off / a session numbed up?? 

I actually got frustrated and stopped because of the lack of sensation haha

11 hours ago, Clara said:

you don’t know what a vaginal yeast infection is?

it’s when the PH of the vagina gets messed up in a way that allows certain types of naturally occurring yeasts to become more prominent, which affects the vaginal skin. 

Oops I though we talking about anal infection) everything clear now for me)

On 9/14/2021 at 10:09 PM, Clara said:

it was pretty different than the other things  I’ve used; nothing hurt but it also didn’t feel good either?? I think I’m probably NOT a good point of reference because usually I use numbing stuff with menthol and/or alcohol AFTER extended amounts of playing, so I’m not used to just /starting off / a session numbed up?? 

I actually got frustrated and stopped because of the lack of sensation haha

I've tried starting with vagisil, very gentle tingle that's it, aloe with lidocaine/ menthol, can definitely feel it, but can apply it quite liberally.  Biofreeze was the "hardest" I tried, definitely had a light burn/heavy numbing with minimal product used, first time I did biofreeze I think it actually made my hole clench kinda involuntary.  To me I thought the vagisil was about pointless.  Aloe/biofreeze is kinda fun though 

On 9/15/2021 at 10:47 AM, Ohyes1978 said:

Oops I though we talking about anal infection) everything clear now for me)

okay good, haha! sorry if I came out the gate a little harsh, I’m just too used to people without vaginas being totally clueless about em, ya know?

On 9/16/2021 at 5:16 PM, Tractor said:

I've tried starting with vagisil, very gentle tingle that's it, aloe with lidocaine/ menthol, can definitely feel it, but can apply it quite liberally.  Biofreeze was the "hardest" I tried, definitely had a light burn/heavy numbing with minimal product used, first time I did biofreeze I think it actually made my hole clench kinda involuntary.  To me I thought the vagisil was about pointless.  Aloe/biofreeze is kinda fun though 

yeah, all n all I didn’t like the vagisil; it has too much of an ~old lady scent~ which I think was also a turn off. the lotion aspect of it was decently lubricating though, so I might use it for that in the future in a pinch, haha  

and yeahhhh that’s one of the things I like about the biofreeze!! it’s been a while since I really used it so I don’t entirely remember but I like that it made it hurt to stretch myself back open even though superficially I was numbed up

• 1 month later...

Xylocain is local anesthesia, which will make you numb, and Voltren is pain killer. I never use these as they will not let you know whether you are having pain to harm your body, and whether you need to stop or not.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 11:34 AM, Hyperstretch said:

I find that if I use lidocaine I can go both longer AND am less sore the next day. Is this just me, or is anyone else also having this experience?

Same here, I feel more better next day

• 4 weeks later...

I'm gonna try Vagisil the next night.

Do I have to apply it inside my anus or only in the exterior?

How long before the fisting session do I have to apply in order to feel the best dilation and numb effect? One hour before?

I bought a new anal plug 10cm diameter and I want to insert it coming from one of 8cm diamater. Let's see whether Vagisil can help me.

This will help my wife her insertion inside me of her both hands easier and I hope that deeper.

Regards.

4 hours ago, jorgon said:

I'm gonna try Vagisil the next night.

Do I have to apply it inside my anus or only in the exterior?

How long before the fisting session do I have to apply in order to feel the best dilation and numb effect? One hour before?

I bought a new anal plug 10cm diameter and I want to insert it coming from one of 8cm diamater. Let's see whether Vagisil can help me.

This will help my wife her insertion inside me of her both hands easier and I hope that deeper.

Regards.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Well. I couldn't wait and asked my wife to be fisted before having lunch. She bought me Vagisil but only 30 minutes before the fisting session. I don't know how do I have to apply the superdense cream, which is very good for lubricate the zone but I didn't notice something special.

How should I proceed in order to get bigger things inside my anus? Should I have apply it 1 hour before? 

The fisting session went awesome, as usual.

But I use to prepare for that introducing some butt plugs, wearing stockings and high heeled very pointed shoes. I tried to go to the new one butt plug 10cm length of diamter but there was no luck. From 7'8cm diamter of my Ace Of Spaced  butt plug till 10 cm diameter...Perhaps a too a big step and I should buy first its little brother of this :

WAD Ornament of Oblivion Plug Anal, Rojo, XL - 1 Unidad : Amazon.es: Salud y cuidado personal

The little brother:

WAD Ornament of Oblivion Plug Anal, Rojo, M - 1 Unidad : Amazon.es: Salud y cuidado personal

Regards.

Talking with my wife she knew that there are two versions of Vagisil:

A).-One without lidocaine.

B).-ANOTHER WITH LIDOCAINE.

And she didn't buy me the one with lidocaine because she feared that I could suffer some kind of damage. She is a pharmacist and knows well about the active principles of each medecine...So this is the reason why I didn't feel anything special with Vagisil: the Vagisil she bought me was the "lite" version.

And she doesn't want to buy the lidocine version...What a pity because I just wanted to put only a bit. :down:

Regards.

Edited by jorgon

This summer I had a hemorroid after doing too much sport (sprint running) and I suffered the biggest hemorroids in my life...Oh, how long without fisting activity!

I tried ANSO and didn't do any effect. I didn't know it has lidocaine but I just did a quick search and read that "only" has a 2%. Perhaps it's a small amount. 

Does really this work for you @FistBi ?

Thanks in advance.

41 minutes ago, jorgon said:

This summer I had a hemorroid after doing too much sport (sprint running) and I suffered the biggest hemorroids in my life...Oh, how long without fisting activity!

I tried ANSO and didn't do any effect. I didn't know it has lidocaine but I just did a quick search and read that "only" has a 2%. Perhaps it's a small amount. 

Does really this work for you @FistBi ?

Thanks in advance.

i have stud 1000 it's a numb spray formally known as sex spray, it comes with 10% lidocaine concentration, i buy only in 2$ very cheap & affordable, in yesterday thread "Two doubts about the prostate play" by max mynx ask 'Difference between anal orgasm and prostate orgasm' use this spray on a tight toy, then you can only feel the prostate orgasm. bcoz your rectum is almost numb after using it. try it as experiment but don't go too far.

Oh, really interesting. 

I think that I should try first ANSO (with this new "perspective") o Vagisil with Lidocaine and then if they don't cause effect, I should try this spray, which I think it's ideal for us.

Thank you very much.

12 hours ago, jorgon said:

Este verano tuve una hemorroide después de hacer demasiado deporte (carrera de velocidad) y sufrí las hemorroides más grandes de mi vida ... ¡Oh, cuánto tiempo sin actividad de fisting!

Probé ANSO y no tuve ningún efecto. No sabía que tenía lidocaína, pero hice una búsqueda rápida y leí que "solo" tiene un 2%. Quizás sea una pequeña cantidad. 

¿Realmente esto funciona para ti? @FistBi ?

Gracias por adelantado.

I used Anso before going to bed and when I got up after showering. If you want something more radical, there is a cream for after tattooing with 40% lidocaine, but I don't like it because it anesthetizes you excessively.
But every body is different ...

12 hours ago, FistBi said:

I used Anso before going to bed and when I got up after showering. If you want something more radical, there is a cream for after tattooing with 40% lidocaine, but I don't like it because it anesthetizes you excessively.
But every body is different ...

40% is potent, it's very dangerous. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.