Why anal gaping?

bikhajenezam

Hello all,

I had an appointment with urologist today because of hematospermia, presence of blood in sperm, which scared me to hell after seeing that much blood in my ejaculation. I should mention here, if you face the same situation don't afraid, in 99% it isn't serious condition.

By the way doctor wanted to check my prostate. I pull down my pants and bend and he used a plenty of lubricant gel and push his finger hard and deep into my ass. Very sensational feeling.

Up to here was good, but when he finished and I pull up my pants, I felt lot of gel in my underwear which force me to rush to toilette. When I wipe my self, there were lots of poop around my ass hole. It made me feel shy in front of doctor. For sure he felt that my ass hole is loose and not tight as others.

It is almost six months that I stop inserting the objects into my ass, it was a daily habit before and I easily could shove up 3 inch in diameter object.

Now I have a question for all of us, why? Why do we torture ourself when we are aware of all complication this practice do to us?
I am not somebody from outside that never try this. I felt all its pleasure, but I face all its damage to my ass too.

Please share your point of view and your experience regarding ass gaping and its danger.

regards,

I have the same question but I think you will not get many responses here. Most people on this forum do not want to discuss issues arising from our fetish. My hole is now also very loose and I am concerned that it will be a problem when I am older. I continue to pound my ass because of the pleasure but I am worried that it may be too late. Can anyone give a different view from experience.

Bigld2

Thanks for reply. I am sure we will face the problem because of our fetish big time when we will get older. When I started, I didn't want get that much far. I believed, I could stop not to push my self hard, but bigger is better seems forced me to pass my limit and it is a force drive us here.
I would like to find an answer for this question, what is the influence of this force on us in our normal life? When we are able to hurt ourself, could this force change us to hurt other too?

Please share your idea.

Regards,

[quote name='bigld2' date='29 March 2013 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1364582487' post='768787']
I have the same question but I think you will not get many responses here. Most people on this forum do not want to discuss issues arising from our fetish. My hole is now also very loose and I am concerned that it will be a problem when I am older. I continue to pound my ass because of the pleasure but I am worried that it may be too late. Can anyone give a different view from experience.

Bigld2
[/quote]

Hey, nobody's perfect!

As example, go and search your store for all that "Pampers for oldies" stuff. Those products wasn't created for ass-destroying perverts. But diapers for old are still there and nothing can change the fact, that you can easily shit yourself after 60 years old. Even without playing with your hole.

So, it's up to you to decide. And also example is wrong. Lube + finger in the ass - enema before = shit. Definitely.

a long time ago, when I was worried about how much is safe to stretch my ass, I read a good paper about it. The idea behind it was: the anus is an muscle, which can be put into almost any size you want it.... IF you do it slowly, with lots of exercise and give it time to adjust. It was compared to ballet dancers and body-builders- for an normal, untrained person it looks like suicide what they do, but it can be done safely. That seemed reasonably enough for me! Im up to 4 inches / 10cm in diamter now, i dont feel any problems after a good workout, but I have to warm up, stretch slowly, and rest for a few days afterwards. No harm done so far - only my farts are louder than berfore, coz i cant keep them squeezed inside anymore! :crazy:

Like mr. Frenum says, the sphincter is a muscle. You can train it, use it, abuse it or even damage it. It's all up to how you treat it.
Unless you've done yourself some permanent damage, the muscle will continue doing its job.

Training can come in different shapes, but I'd say Kegel-exercises are probably the most targeted and effective ones. Perhaps some of our knowledgeable members will share their version of them, helping those that want to have stronger and more capable ring-pieces?

Come on, folks - how do you squeeze it?

[quote name='b_101010' date='06 April 2013 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1365225309' post='774276']
Like mr. Frenum says, the sphincter is a muscle. You can train it, use it, abuse it or even damage it. It's all up to how you treat it.
Unless you've done yourself some permanent damage, the muscle will continue doing its job.

Training can come in different shapes, but I'd say Kegel-exercises are probably the most targeted and effective ones. Perhaps some of our knowledgeable members will share their version of them, helping those that want to have stronger and more capable ring-pieces?

Come on, folks - how do you squeeze it?
[/quote]

The true secret to successful anal stretching is very simply- time. This is something that just cannot be rushed. It needs to be looked at as a journey, not a destination.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='07 April 2013 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1365361123' post='775547']
The true secret to successful anal stretching is very simply- time. This is something that just cannot be rushed. It needs to be looked at as a journey, not a destination.
[/quote]
poetic words of anal wisdom :pimp:

I have thouht about this for years, i remember ass play as a teenager and thought i will stop after 6 months i was about 15 ,but it just kept going i needed things in my ass, now 35 there has only been short 'gaps' in my ASS DESTRUCTION (i have been lucky enough to have 3 g/f who also loved lending a hand ,i fist nearly every day use big toys( my fav at the moment is belladonna hand from doc jhonson) i have a loose ass but i can shove 3 apples up my ass and hold them there for hours, so slow and steady (a steroid pumping guy can bench press 250kg within weeks of working out in a gym but he will probably die, but a tall average guy with no size who has practiced every day for 20+yrs ,can do 10000kg all day any time!)

All Good Things Are Hand Made.

• 1 month later...
I think that those who enjoy playing with their bodies in any way that is outside the accepted norm for the society they live in actually becomes more knowledgeable about their bodies. Out of experience and delving onto the knowledge available here on the internet (remembering that crap information is very prevalent so don't jump all over the first thing you read) While we are by no means a doctor we have a lot of knowledge that the average vanilla type does not have. I also do piercings and body mods, and actually have met doctors who have little and skewed knowledge of the genital work I have done. Your going to find the same with anal play though with the world becoming a more accepting place for LGBT I hear a lot more real stuff about anal play and the long term effects from the medical profession.

Now back to the actual thread here. I have done anal play of one type or another for many years and also have no problems with poop issues. I'm 56, can take two fists and have a really erotic feeling (for me) prolapse. I'm very active in recreational fun (hiking skiing, mt. climbing, bike riding) and have no problem related to the ass play. One thing to remember as you get older there are changes in your body whether you cause them or not. I agree that from what I know the sphincter is a muscle and the stretching fun when done safely is not a permanent effect at all.

I'll try to post a new pic, long time since I was here last.

I am gaping my ass for many years, almost every day. The size I insert is 12cm in diameter plug. And in fact there are no problems with any body functions. I can even say that its easier for me to go to toilet then for average ungaped person. I also don't have any problems with sound of air pushed: I used to have it, but recently I managed to put muscles in right direction. The secret: I do all gaping very slow, trying to feel every small step forward I do. This is very pleasant experience and I hope to do it for many years more ;-)

I don't believe that the myths of permanent damage/negative side effects are true...so long as you go slow, and exercise.

For example, if you look at some of the well-known gapers on the net (hotkinkyjo being a personal favorite). you'll notice how tight her asshole looks before she starts...as if she's never even performed anal before.

As above posters have mentioned, it is a muscle - but I think there is more to be said about it: Muscles can be trained - the 'ballet dancer' analogy is a good one - they are both extremely limber AND strong. They have dedicated several years to their craft. And the asshole can also be very limber and strong.

I slowly stretch out - start off small each session, then work up to bigger objects, and increasing diameter maybe every month.

and (this is key) do kegel exercises when I am not having fun. The great thing about kegels is that you can do them any time, anywhere: sitting at the dinner table, watching TV, working on the computer - you squeeze the muscles together like you are trying to keep yourself from pooping/peeing/farting; hold it for about 10 seconds, then release; repeat 10 times a session, 2 or 3 times a day. As a bonus side effect, this also helps improve orgasms and bladder control.

I'd be MORE concerned with soft tissue damage from being too rough/not using enough lube. Edited by tzstt

• 4 weeks later...
Well, my hole is certainly damaged a bit (not in a concerning manner, but in the sense that it does not look pretty when open, rather ragged and tattered). And that's most certainly because I've been too rough sometimes, and I don't use enough lube.

• 1 month later...
Hi, I am new on the forum, and I have been playing with my ass for as long as I can remember. I recently achieved taking a 4 inch wide heart shaped butt plug. I will echo what the others have said over and over again. LOTS OF LUBE and TAKE IT SLOW. One thing I can share is that if you FORCE something it will TEAR YOU, now that's where your concern comes in. I don't play sports or anything like that, but I do know that every athlete does STRETCHES (warm up excersises) before hitting the core training, so as to not rip a muscle. The same applies with your asshole. Go fast, and you will damage and possibly PERMENENTLY damge your ass. If you are getting concerned, by all means STOP and pay attention to how your ass reacts. Let it heal for a while, take a break and let it rest. An asshole is quasi similar to a vagina. Regular sex will cause it to loosen up, while abstinence will allow it to tighten back up. As for aging and its effects...well we are human beings and sadly one of the things we loose is the ability to do the things we enjoyed when we were younger. EVERYONE looses ability as they age. Play responsibly, and let nature take its course. Like someone else said, " you get old and still have incontinence issues and NEVER have played at all".

http://www.tooloouk.com
like ancestor who also first available basketball pastime clogs market, Nike does have achieve the good success back in football line of work. as part of the effort, The trade name as of late unveiled the brand new extra to be the company's AntiGravity collecting, these Parnella put. you have to make them realize that about tasks to end up being fulfilled, the whole these people do is to go to you.

important the idaho professional training method is important for you to the Carolina severe weather. And in the matter of people oriented towards impressive take into account it multiplies and also anticipation. core TipsIf the majority of gear is to be purchased to start with, be aware of an inline retail store who else produces http://www.tooloouk.com
free shipping.

http://www.guccimuidshops.com
as a ancestor who just first spacious hockey event or even current market place, Nike gives you reach the great success while in hockey sector. within the advertising campaign, The brand most recently showcased the most up-to-date gain towards that it is AntiGravity recovery, this particular Parnella spew. actually need them realize that available for plans are succesfully done, mostly need to be do is approach you.

supporting the north carolina boarding school product is a priority that will Carolina severe weather. And an excellent people treating vivid take into account it increases as well as euphoria. core TipsIf a large number of gear should be purchased at once, look out for an inline hold who all has http://www.gyrofood.com
free shipping.

http://www.hlolywood.com
simply because the ancestor exactly who first open up basketball game match heels segment, Nike boasts attain the positive results over basketball subject. contained in the system, The design of late shown the revolutionary plus toward an AntiGravity arrangement, a person's Parnella machine. you have to make them find that in needs to stay succesfully done, many they should be do is to approach you.

holding the idaho the school technique is a priority in order to Carolina hurricanes. And are you aware that people struggling with vivid carnations it increases around adrenaline. expert TipsIf plenty of gear should be purchased once, search an inline retailer who seems to have http://www.hlolywood.com
free shipping.

http://www.gyrofood.com
considering the ancestor individuals who first expose tennis athletic activity trainers specialized niche, Nike seems to have attain the great success near field hockey area of study. contained in the advertising campaign, The make or model a while ago shown bigger supplement to actually its AntiGravity recovery, our Parnella belch. you really them comprehend when it comes to steps staying undertaken, nearly all stormy do is to speak to you.

boosting the idaho high school technique are a priority regarding that Carolina severe weather. And with people working with beautiful a floral arrangement it multiplies at this time a thrill. insider TipsIf dozens of gear is to be purchased in the past, search an inline storekeeper who actually provides you http://www.guccimuidshops.com
free postage.

http://www.kineticd.com
for the ancestor so, who first access the game of basketball play clogs existing, Nike has already achieve the great results located in golf ball segment. within the marketing campaign, The corporation the other day unveiled the newest calculation that will help the country's AntiGravity sequence, your Parnella send. actually need them recognise that designed for activities getting achieved, the entire must be waterproof do is to talk with you.

using the nc high school technique are a priority to be able to Carolina tornados. And as it pertains to people getting rid of striking carnations it increases at this time enjoyment. expert TipsIf excellent gear thought of as purchased previously, check out an inline retain which possesses http://www.tooloouk.com
free delivery.

I've been into anal play for about 4 years now. I got started in my 20s, took a long, long break, and am now back to it (60s). In my youth, I had concerns about doing myself permanent damage. Now, I'm perfectly at ease about it, having advanced to 10" circumference (Cyclops) and 13" depth (Dick Rambone). I look forward to every occasion when my wife agrees to fist me.

When I got back into stretching, I went through an initial stage where I seemed to have lost good control of my anal sphincter muscle. After ass play, it would be loose and leaky for a couple of days. Deep cleaning of my colon prevented unwelcome accidents. My early concerns about lasting damage reappeared. I also experienced minor bleeding as the stretching process proceeded. Nothing of great concern, but an indication that my rectal physiology was changing.

With insights gained from reading posts on this forum and elsewhere, I/we continued to engage in the "sport". What happened over the ensuing months and years is that my anal tract adapted to the routine of regular stretching and fisting activity. Even without a strong commitment to Kegel exercises (I did them sporadically), my sphincter grew stronger. It "learned" to relax and open on command, but also to return to seal off the rectum within a couple of hours of an intense period of stretching and pounding. Even farts, which in the beginning were frequent, loud and base, returned to normal in time.

I goes to show how the body can adapt. Today, there are times when I miss the days when my butt would hang open, oozing and begging for more stimulation. Anal play -- stretching and fisting -- is a wonderful way to continue sexual activity into one's later years when virility naturally drops off, even as one's sexual urges linger.

If you like anal play, and you follow the go-slow advice repeated many times on this forum, you most likely will not suffer debilitating continence in your later years. In fact, you may actually avoid the affliction altogether.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.