sleeping with bottle in ass

metallica

All right, AnalQueen (if that really is your name, ha, ha, ha) my wife and I want you to send us the pics as you pull it out in the morning!!!LOL--bf

in my opinion,
it is dangerous to maintain a streching for a long time (in that case, a whole night) ohmy.gif

a streching must last for a small period of time wink.gif

on the contrary, you will injure your muscle huh.gif

Princess, I was kidding (except the part about wanting to see your ass)

Butt are you sure, fistoboy? Deni sometimes falls asleep with her big plug in...sometimes she pushes it out in the night, & sometimes it is still in in the morning. It is 2.5 inches at widest & 1.5 inches at base...we haven't had any problems yet.--bf

Hello queen,
Even though it is not by my own experience, I believe that bumperfan is right. As I remeber from what BJ (yes the famous one) had said in a chat, she even gave the advice that leaving a plug in overnight would help to get in larger things. Even if the muscle remains strechted out for a short time, it will always tighten up again. Believe it or not, but I even asked a doctor (have many in my family, all liberal) some time ago. She explained to me, that the muscle might even get stronger by being stretched as it would react in a similar way as other muscles. If you do hard exercise and don't stretch your muscles at all, they will get shorter and the muscle will get weaker. A muscle that is stretched after exercise can get up to 10 % stronger only by the stretching. Just image how well you could probably run, jump or kick if the muscles in your legs were really short. See?
The only real risks are that you might hurt yourself if you leave the metal cap on the bottle, or that the bottle might get stuck when you insert it without a cap (this happens very often, no joke. My sister works in a hospital) (Unterdruck/ underpressure). This means, have fun and leave it in (but not very much longer than a whole night), if you haven't already done it, but beware of the metal cap. (maybe put one out of plastic on it)

I don't think it would harm any thing if it goes in fairly easy...If it's tight it might cut off the blood supply
to part of the muscle...Not good! excl.gif
...On of my own rules is; NO GLASS.. IN ANY HOLE, AT ANY TIME.. nono.gif .
Glass is deadly and unpredictable. One crack and your F'ed.... Even good old coke bottles!!
Plastic bottles,rubber plugs anything but glass..So please be carefull...
With love, D. wub.gif friends.gif

But then, plastic and rubber give off nasty hormonally active chemistry...
- you could wake up with a beard !!!

What you want is a nice big stone that's been washed in the sea for aeons.

old glass coke bottles are pretty solid. as long as you don't sleep kick yourself in the ass you should be groovy.

QUOTE(analqueen @ Jun 25 2007, 10:25 AM) [snapback]33169[/snapback]

Hi^^

Would it be dangerous if i would let a coke bottle(those made out of glass,the old ones)

http://www.solarnavigator.net/solar_cola/c...mas_bottles.jpg

in my ass,while im sleeping.?

About 4 years ago, my anal crazy wife said she wanted to see how long she could leave a very thick vibrator up her ass. It was 2.5 inches with a head of 2.75 inches, and 6 inches long. We tied her crotch to her waist with with an old bathrobe belt to make sure it didn't fall out. She fell asleep -sort of- and it was up there for around 7 hours all together, buzzing on high the whole time. When we took it out, she said her ass was "going crazy", spasming. It didn't stop for the entire day, so the next day we took her to the doctor. Her butt was still twitching, opening and closing involuntarilly. We told the doc about our experiment, and fortunately, the doctor was a woman who was very non-judgemental. She said there was no permanent damage, and that it'd go away. It finally did on the third day. What I don't know, is whether this "problem" was caused by the dildo, or the vibrations. I suggest if you try it, you do it on a weekend; My wife couldn't really control her bowels very well while this was happening. BTW, it gave her one hell of a swollen set of ass lips when we pulled it out.

Thx for all the tips.... will try to sleep with it on the weekend.
^^

QUOTE(heisenberg @ Jun 26 2007, 12:11 AM) [snapback]33251[/snapback]

The only real risks are that you might hurt yourself if you leave the metal cap on the bottle, or that the bottle might get stuck when you insert it without a cap (this happens very often, no joke. My sister works in a hospital) (Unterdruck/ underpressure). This means, have fun and leave it in (but not very much longer than a whole night), if you haven't already done it, but beware of the metal cap. (maybe put one out of plastic on it)

Wont get this problem because i insert the bottle from the base^^ smile.gif

hi - you are talking about a much bigger size than i have used ... my biggest is a shaving foam can, about 2 inches wide .... but i seem to have developed a partial prolapse when i poo.

i want to keep playing, but dont want to make it worse - does anyone have any experience of similar? its all 'normal' til i poo, then it seems to be a small partial prolapse as i push out ... then afterwards my hole is a bit relaxed and slightly open

I really do hope you are a woman, Anal Princess! For us it makes the fantasy picture even sweeter. Guess you ARE the AnalQueen- butt we would still love to see the pics, babe! LOL--bf

I've never been able to fall asleep with anything in my ass, but it shouldn't pose any particular risks. And as long as the glass is sturdy enough, breaking shouldn't be a worry, either. I keep wanting to try inserting a light bulb, but the thought of it breaking inside me is absolutely terrifying. *shudder*

we actually not to fall asleep when inserting something but we intend to sleep with it. feeling something inside us is really different when empty. Sometimes the item can make us half sleep. They crawl and moving inside is real fight. Get hard on until the sun rise is also a fierce battle.
Try it and feel it yourself.

QUOTE(sultan3343 @ Jun 26 2007, 12:51 AM) [snapback]33257[/snapback]

I don't think it would harm any thing if it goes in fairly easy...If it's tight it might cut off the blood supply
to part of the muscle...Not good! excl.gif
...On of my own rules is; NO GLASS.. IN ANY HOLE, AT ANY TIME.. nono.gif .
Glass is deadly and unpredictable. One crack and your F'ed.... Even good old coke bottles!!
Plastic bottles,rubber plugs anything but glass..So please be carefull...
With love, D. wub.gif friends.gif

Totally agree with you, mate! Safety first!

Hugs,

cb

I agree that most coke bottles are very strong...almost unbreakable...Ive found ones fourty years old buried in the ground that looked like new still.
A hollow glass object inserted into your body can feel really good as long as nothing EVER HAPPENDS.
But we all know that things DO happen sometimes..and with glass it's almost always bad!
If what ever is inside breaks your faced with a serious medical emergency!
Some of the largest veins and arteries in your body are in that area and you could be dead in a very short time!
To put a bottle in and take it out ,to me is risky enough,... but to leave it in is putting your life at too great a risk to me...It scares the hell out of me!!!
This is just my opinion...no offence ment to anyone..just hope people enjoy our hobbies in a most safe way.

Best wishes and quality streching to everyone here. notworthy.gif

• 3 weeks later...
don't fear, sweetheart! cool.gif
i was training my butt very often by inserting plugs or dildos over night. the only problem i got is to fall asleep because of the great feeling in my rectum biggrin.gif
according to someone below: it will really trained your muscle and prepare it for greater insertions, there will be no further damage. it is possible, that you're get the next day a poopy undie for the first few times, but this is only a question of training tongue.gif

so take the bottle (or anything else) and have a great time, sweetie! hope, you will post a few pics of the result...

• 3 weeks later...
Do not do that sweetheart. Really. It CAN be dangerous in some cases and cause even death in several hours despite of medical treatment.If you want details I can put them if you are really interested.Not now because my english is rather pure and now I am tired.Such cases are rare but the risk is mortal.Just control always what you do.There are many other ways for that to make you asshole wider.

I used to use lightbulbs, as I didn't (and still don't) have any real toys to play with. It took me about a year from when I first started trying lightbulbs to when I got it in. It feels really great, but have since stopped after thinking what would happen if it broke. (Lightbulbs are under a vacuum, imploding glass in my ass doesn't sound very fun. But I used to walk around, check the mail, etc with the lightbulb in my ass, felt great while walking.

lightbulb and coke bottle is 2 different thing.

just try to smack people head with the lightbulb. What do u get? Whak! Bam! Bang! U got it back really hard.

Now try to whack people head with the bottle. What happen? They all sleep there with the headache. and u got out with a great happy smile.

QUOTE(alongeasy @ Aug 5 2007, 11:01 PM) [snapback]42476[/snapback]

lightbulb and coke bottle is 2 different thing.

just try to smack people head with the lightbulb. What do u get? Whak! Bam! Bang! U got it back really hard.

Now try to whack people head with the bottle. What happen? They all sleep there with the headache. and u got out with a great happy smile.

Maybe we can talk the people at TSX or The Big Sex Toy Store to make a rubber coke bottle...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.