"But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end."
Shakespeare, the official Rosebuttbard pimp.gif Edited by gninori

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(gninori @ Sep 28 2007, 01:54 AM) [snapback]54680[/snapback]

... Shakespeare, the official Rosebuttbard ...

laugh.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif ..
Indeed, invirtue of his profound insight that " this Rose[butt] would smell as sweet by any other name", no other bard would do for the Board!

My max diameter at this point I would say is about 3.25 - 3.5 inches. I can take half of the TSX Caterpillar http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...alogno=TSX-1078.
I think as with most the holdup on getting the rest in is the pelvic bones.

As for my depth. another poster said he could take 17 inches of an 18 inch 1.75 wide double dildo. I have that same dildo and I can take the same amount. For that person I say buy this toy. http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...talogno=SI-5048 I bought it this week.

Once I got all slippery inside and had my 1.75x18 inch dong sliding in and out happily, I grabbed this thick 16 inch cock. I was amazed when 14 of the 16 inches with just a small amount of pressure to get past the sigmoid slid right in! In mere minutes I was fucking myself long 14 inch in and out strokes. It was positively wonderful. I am a bit sore today but it was well worth it. Edited by spidernose

These are the biggest from my collection.
-the screw and modified buttplug are 14cm (5.5in.) at widest point
-the ball is 15.5cm (6in.) wide
-the 2L coke bottle is just there to compare

IPB Image

I have just taken the 2 liters bottle up my ass, to the middle of its lenght, and also in my cunt. Also I have been double fisted in both holes. Now I wanna get something bigger so I wait for your suggestions

I would work on getting a fist in to at least elbow deep. notworthy.gif
Also try a foot, melons, 2,5 Liter bottles.
And Don't forget to post your Pictures And videos of the Progress! blush.gif

QUOTE(alongeasy @ Jul 23 2007, 03:37 AM) [snapback]39696[/snapback]

can u all post here the pic of the thing u insert? just saying bigger and bigger just cant make things very clear. pic can tell more.

have a look here

your interest

Lyc dry.gif

13" in depth (due to Rambone), and the thickest is basically taking 9" of Homo Gigantus...which is around 3+ inches thick.

I'm about 130lbs...so who says you can't cram big things in small objects biggrin.gif Edited by Supes

Tonight I was able to get my 3.5 inch plug up my ass. smile.gif it was amazing!! It took about a month of slowly working it in...it was well worth the wait.

Tonight I was able to get my 3.5 inch plug up my ass. smile.gif it was amazing!! It took about a month of slowly working it in...it was well worth the wait.

crazy.gif I think i hit my limit today wink.gif
was reading on male anal orgasms & said "Hey lets kill two birds with one buck-shot lol
in movies by you(no ones responding there anyways so glare.gif
one video is of noodles fast enama for when you need it & don't have a lot of time to get "IT"
the other is,(still uploading WEG's ) of another home made toy-ISH, utilizing two common items IE balloons & stress balls I made it just for this board so I hope someone enjoys it it was after all RBB.com inspired notworthy.gif

HINT: during which session I got so excited knowing i was going to post it, that i slipped into what I call an anal frenzy,
cheers
PS now in reading this I guess the only record set here was how uterly randy I got in the knowledge of posting own film he he he he he

• 1 year later...
How large? How deep?
I mentioned internal ball inflation in an earlier topic.I managed to inflate a plastic ball inside me & push it out at various sizes of inflation.The maximum I was able to achieve was 35cm in circumference,about 11cm in diameter.Although my pelvis bones on each side were slightly smaller,the plastic ball probably distorted longitudinally to enable me to push it out.I managed larger than 35cm,but couldnt know how much larger,as no matter how hard I tried to push the ball out I couldnt.Eventually I tracked the release valve of the ball,reinserted the pump needle to release some air, enabling me to push the ball out.

Depth was interesting.I managed about 30cm deep,a long slim carrot.Intially after pushing past the lower colon sphinter,I managed to slowly ease the carrot deeper & deeper.When squatting down & leaning slightly back,I could feel & see the narrow end of the carrot making an impression on the outside of my stomach.I managed to make the impression for about 3 inches above my navel.

Both experiences felt very good.Normal vitamin E cream was the best lube I found for the job! blink.gif

It took me a while before I got fit this, and it still hurts when I try to get it in, it's 5.5cm in diameter at it's thickest
IPB Image

As for depth, one time I almost got this one completely in. It's 3cm to 4.5cm in diameter and 42cm long. The only part left sticking out was the tip of the 4.5cm side. After I pulled it out I nearly collapsed. I tried doing it again a few times but no luck.
IPB Image Edited by Dats

My record width was a wine bottle, which was 3.5" around. i discovered it goes in a little easier at the fat end oddly enough

and my record length was the entire of this Emporer blue dildo, which is 23" long and 1.5" in diamitre. it feels pretty strange that deep but its gooooood cool.gif

the biggest I have ever seen, i'm not sure if it was fake or not. was a video of a guy popping out a basketball, and im talking about a basketball sized basket ball! not just a toy. it was on www.efuckt.com but i can't seem to find it on there anymore :/

• 2 months later...
This morning I got Rascal the Master in 9" deep. I need to go about 1 3/4" more before it bottoms out at just under 12". I will no doubt be working on it in the days ahead. The diameter is 2 1/4".

I can get the 3 1/8" diameter Man-in-a-Barrel in but it is only 6 1/4" long.

I have a buttplug that's 3.5" in dia (28 cm in circ.) that I can put in my ass easily. Up until recently that was my recorded record. But I just bought the Kong XXL dog toy and to my pleasant surprise I managed to take it up my ass. The Kong XXL is 3.9" in dia (31 cm in circ.)

Length/deep wise I guess I'll have to go with my Bam huge dildo, that's 22 cm around and 24 cm long and I enjoy it's full length to the balls. Pure length I've managed about 35 cm of my double header dildo

My largest rigid object is about 2.9 inches in diameter, and if I use a tapered toy I have gotten asbig as 3.5 inches this is still a challange, I threw my vacume pumps away I can now rosebutt after a good streching and do not have to pump to achive , I am currently trying to fit a 1 liter coke bottle up my ass rigid end first 3,25 inches. My depth is not good as It does not interest me that much so I would say my max depth is around ten inches.

Ken

• 3 weeks later...
Congrats Spence!
What kind of tools are you using?

Double post - sorry.

Hmm... I'll try to make it a double-wide post next time! Edited by nixxoff

How can I resist a DIY request...

Wildwater, have you hit your maximum width with the pelvic bone now stopping you from expanding your limits? Then perhaps something with an oval cross-section might be good.

A few, as yet untried, ideas:
Large Legume - find s suitable vegetable, like an aubergine/egg plant. Check that it's a bit bigger than you actually need. To make it oval, if it isn't already, put it on a flat surface, put something like a cutting-board on top of it and press it down. Rock it a little to soften any edges. This should be 'better' than cutting it into the desired shape since it preserves the slick skin.

Towel Trick - Rolling a damp towel can give you a toy of nearly any size. Making it oval, however, is a little trickier. Rolling it around something flat, like a ruler, would give it the right shape but the ruler may be too hard. Replace the ruler with a strip of packing-foam or a section of water-noodle.

Happy testing!

• 2 weeks later...
Well it's a long time I follow this forum, and as the opening record and the visual of it is what's turn me mostly ON, I came with my first post :

My regular actual toy is a bullet of 26cm circ, about 8cm in dia. Takes just seconds to slide it without training.
I went up to 28cm in circ, that's close to 9cm in dia with plastic bottles (filled with water to avoid constriction).

Will try 12cm dia in soft plugs soon. I'll keep you informed.

Cheers to all you open minded and ass opening lovers.

Focusiv

• 3 months later...
for width, i can insert a 16.3 oz skippy's peanut butter jar. (and one of the bigger jars of that brand as well) and that's after i work my anus a bit with fisting, because i really open myself up and the lotion acts as a desensitizing cream. then i just force it in bottom first and get it halfway.

as for length, i can go elbow deep, that's all i can say. but if i had someone else to fist me, i can get deeper. because to actually GO!!! deeper, i inflate my rectum with air from my aquarium pump, which makes my insides ridiculously huge. just rush your fist inside and all the way to your elbow before the air seeps out and you got it. one time, i could actually feel the bend in my rectum get deeper and straightened out. (too bad i can't get past my elbow)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.