Record diameter in anal play

sid

I have been playing with an absolute blush.gif bottle (3.4") and I was in the garage the other day and ... the cap the Co2 bottle from my welder measured 3.59". I can now take that to the base, about 6.5"... what a stretch!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Today I am using a 3.75inch wide, self made dildo, rubber, flexible. Only a few weeks ago I did struggle to reach 3inch, I spent several months to go from 2 to 3inch, but something strange did happen when I past 3inch. Now I am increasing very fast and tomorrow my new 4inch toy is ready ...... scary ... I am training for 1-2hour a day.

Edited by softButt

QUOTE(softButt @ Dec 3 2009, 02:05 PM) [snapback]156626[/snapback]

Hi

Today I am using a 3.75inch wide, self made dildo, rubber, flexible. Only a few weeks ago I did struggle to reach 3inch, I spent several months to go from 2 to 3inch, but something strange did happen when I past 3inch. Now I am increasing very fast and tomorrow my new 4inch toy is ready ...... scary ... I am training for 1-2hour a day. Great hobby...

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

define.... strange O_O

QUOTE(ultimate gigalo @ Dec 5 2009, 04:10 AM) [snapback]156825[/snapback]

define.... strange O_O

Well, don't know.. can't notice any other difference than my anus started to respond much faster to the regular stretching training when I past 3inch. I am not sure ... is it normal to go from max diameter 3 to 3.75inch inch a few weeks? Now I have my new 4inch plug (see picture) half way in.

IPB Image

blink.gif

QUOTE(softButt @ Dec 6 2009, 03:53 AM) [snapback]157045[/snapback]

Well, don't know.. can't notice any other difference than my anus started to respond much faster to the regular stretching training when I past 3inch. I am not sure ... is it normal to go from max diameter 3 to 3.75inch inch a few weeks? Now I have my new 4inch plug (see picture) half way in.

IPB Image

blink.gif

oh. i can't actually do it, actually. it tightens up after certain while....

Hi. I am up to 27 cms circumference bottle (which is quite hard!) and am working on 29 cms circumference bottle which I can only get to 'stage 1' (inside my lips but not properly inside). I have bought various plugs dildos but it is too expensive to keep changing to a bigger size so I only use bottles.

• 1 year later...
1.5L cocacola bottle (about 8cm) & 2L freeway soda bottle (about 9cm)

I was wondering what you all think about these photos. I'm sure most of you have seen them before, given that they're quite old.

[IMG]http://hostinga.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-00/5289456454545454501.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://hostinga.hotchyx.com/adult-image-hosting-00/5267tight-ass-d8.jpg[/IMG]

Is it a photoshop job? There's no physiological reason why it shouldn't be real, that I can see. If it is possible, then it's a way to stretch your asshole further than your pelvis would otherwise allow. Anyone want to try to replicate this feat? :D

• 1 month later...
I'm at 3 1/2 inches in diameter. Been stuck here awhile but I think I'll be moving up soon. I want to get to the point where my hole no longer works correctly. I'm thinking somewhere past 5 inches or so. My bones are already giving me problems, but I think with time thoose two will stretch slightly.

I'm at 3 1/2 inches in diameter. Been stuck here awhile but I think I'll be moving up soon. I want to get to the point where my hole no longer works correctly. I'm thinking somewhere past 5 inches or so. My bones are already giving me problems, but I think with time thoose two will stretch slightly.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.