Record diameter in anal play

sid

Hi everyone,

I consider myself as a well advanced anal player. I can easily put my fist in my ass, apples, bottles etc.

However, in constantly looking for new challenges, you also stumble upon the physiological limits of the human body isn't it ? E.g. male persons have the drawbakc of having a small opening under the pelvis versus women, because women of course have the proper anatomy of delivering children.

My question now is:
what is the limit for female and male persons to insert object of large diameters in their ass?

Personally, I'v been able to insert balls / apples / jars of 8.6 cm (which is 3.34 inches) in diameter. I consider this as an achievement, but I know there are many among you who can do better?

Could you please sum up your personal best (largest diameter) and comment on the limit problem?

For people who prefer deep over wide, you can also post your record depth.
My personal record is a more narrow dildo of 35 cm.

I'm looking forward to your comments ! Keep up the good play !

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my personal limit was about 8cm in width. i guess i could insert bigger things because i have no problems with my bones so far. i would just need more training wink.gif drool.gif

as for length: that was about 40cm or a bit more. it was a flexible double headed dildo with a diameter of 4cm.

the biggest ass insertions i´ve seen so far belong to kirk aka goatse man. he´s a member here so you´ll find all his vids. most impressive what he is able to insert ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

the biggest i can take is a falcon xl plug which is about 3.5in. I think this is near my limit cus its a tight squeeze!

As for depth i've never really tried, for me i cant see the advantages really.

My personal "best" (and probably my limit) is the Chase Hunter (or Falcon, whichever you prefer to call it) XL butt plug, as well, though its diameter is actually 3.75".

I think that limit of most males is 9-10 cm diameter. Under 7 cm you are not able to take a fist. More than 10 cm and beyond only a few men can successfully go further. Due to pelvis' bone dimensions, I think...You can't stretch bones! My record is the first head and half the second of the "DoubleWide Gigadong" from TSX. But I prefer the more quiet full sensation that the Chase Hunter plug can give. However, you can't stretch pelvis bones!!! smile.gif

I've mastered a 4 1/4" butt plug and I'm ready to move up to a 4 1/2". I've also been double fisted by my girlfriend. As for depth, 9-10" is my max for toys 3" diameter or smaller, bigger toys I can't get in as deep.

I've done a 4.5 inch wide butt plug but only 3.25 inch rigid object. As for depth I've taken 30 inches/75cm of a 1.5 wide double dildo.

QUOTE(sid @ May 4 2007, 12:16 PM) [snapback]18566[/snapback]

Hi everyone,

I consider myself as a well advanced anal player. I can easily put my fist in my ass, apples, bottles etc.

However, in constantly looking for new challenges, you also stumble upon the physiological limits of the human body isn't it ? E.g. male persons have the drawbakc of having a small opening under the pelvis versus women, because women of course have the proper anatomy of delivering children.

My question now is:
what is the limit for female and male persons to insert object of large diameters in their ass?

Hi, i'm restricted due to the pelvis' bone to a maximum width (in-between the butt cheeks) to about
8,5 cm (3,35"), so i use mostly large oval dildos plugs where i have cut the sides back to about 8,5cm width.
The lenght of the oval is mostly about 13cm (5"). The largest dildo circumference i have now is 33cm (13")
which goes in easy. I think i can take a few cm more by a dildo with a longer oval length.
(I have to buy some new toys next time ;-)
In depth i can took 30cm of a 7,6cm (3") diameter (24cm 9,5" circumference) dildo.
I'm often execrate my small pelvis' bone, it is a real bottleneck for me mad.gif sad.gif

Lyc

I have been playing with my hole most of my life, and I am still expanding my holes abilites. I love the bullet buttplug. It measures 10 inches in circcumference, and my hole gobbles it up. Will post pics soon. Analman
QUOTE(sid @ May 4 2007, 06:16 AM) [snapback]18566[/snapback]

Hi everyone,

My question now is:

Personally, I'v been able to insert balls / apples / jars of 8.6 cm (which is 3.34 inches) in diameter. I consider this as an achievement, but I know there are many among you who can do better?

Could you please sum up your personal best (largest diameter) and comment on the limit problem?

For people who prefer deep over wide, you can also post your record depth.
My personal record is a more narrow dildo of 35 cm.

I'm looking forward to your comments ! Keep up the good play !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My max is 22 cm (8.6 inches) in circumference, that would be...let me calculate.. 7 cm (2.73 inches) in diameter. I am not so heavy training cause got another asshole to look after and keep in shape: my sweetie`s!

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?s=&...indpost&p=38582

I am using this topic to promote the little vid I made because I think she deserves a few more replies..
a proud stepfather,

cb

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I wish to give my modest contribute.....

I've through many different objects since I was really young, but I never bought any "official" dildo.... the largest objects I tryed was a plastic egg with "surprise" contained in a chocolate easter egg, I don't know the size exactly, I could barely fit it with a lot of ...... pain =)
usually I get a 1,5 lt mineral sparkling water, I prefer "levissima" one cause it is rough and not completely plain..... didn't took the measures but anybody can find it by himself =))) sometimes I use the same bottle from the bottom.... but for that I need to be really trained since it is not plain at all. I post something here, but most of my workouts were on the previous site version...... and in my broken storage "£$%"£$

Then I guess I got a really large hand from a unknown guy found in a public meeting point one night.... It was really tough, it barely fit my bones like the above egg, should try again of course.....

I forgot the deep.... well I've used the shower tube to get into my belly for let say more than 60 cm....... with warm water running all the way out Edited by wildwater

• 3 weeks later...
We've gotten me up to about 3" diameter (9.4" circum). The double bang is 3 1/2 " and I'm almost there.

I know for sure I've done 2 3/4 diameter (8.6" circum).

Depth (with a good, deep cleansing) I've done 17" with a 1.75 inch wide double header. Funny thing is, I was never into receiving anal until about 2 years ago. Practice, practice , practice!!!

The largest toy I've put up my ass is 3 1\4 inches in diameter. I recently purchased a 3.5 inch plug and its been a real challenge. Not sure if my bones are the prob or not taking things real slow.

• 2 weeks later...
2.5" diametre and 11.5 " deep, at 7" I just kept on bouncing til it went in further..... bottomed out!!!
I have tried the pool floaty toy, making home toys message. Works great followed the instructions on how to make, got a good cleansing, shot some lube up my hole, and the result 3" diametre(probably compressed a little) and 16" deep.
Felt so good and weird, I could see it just below my rib cage across my tummy. feel so weird to feel it moving inside, just like a baby.

been play and stretching for 17 years.

I can take my 6cm diameter buttplug quite easy, just ordered a 15 x 7 cm Atelier Wilhelm ANATOMIC BUTT PLUG XL
I'm looking forward to play with it!

Unfortunately my wife doesn't want to play. But last Monday i got fisted for the first time cool.gif it was great!
I don't know how deep, was just lost in the feeling. She cost me quite some money to work in my ass sad.gif So any woman in Vienna wants to fist me?

QUOTE(Torpedro @ Sep 25 2007, 09:55 AM) [snapback]53978[/snapback]

I can take my 6cm diameter buttplug quite easy, just ordered a 15 x 7 cm Atelier Wilhelm ANATOMIC BUTT PLUG XL
I'm looking forward to play with it!

Unfortunately my wife doesn't want to play. But last Monday i got fisted for the first time cool.gif it was great!
I don't know how deep, was just lost in the feeling. She cost me quite some money to work in my ass sad.gif So any woman in Vienna wants to fist me?

i've always wondered about the fares for such erotic delicatessen? how many euros? smile.gif notworthy.gif

I paid for 1 hour 150€, that's the normal price, also for Dominas or normal sex, but i visited a private lady, which was very close to a business route wink.gif . The only thing i didn't like were the crinkles of the rubber gloves. You can really feel them!
But I found one for 80€ also, but on the phone she sounded ... a bit older and bigger.

QUOTE(Torpedro @ Sep 25 2007, 02:56 PM) [snapback]54029[/snapback]

I paid for 1 hour 150€, that's the normal price, also for Dominas or normal sex, but i visited a private lady, which was very close to a business route wink.gif . The only thing i didn't like were the crinkles of the rubber gloves. You can really feel them!
But I found one for 80€ also, but on the phone she sounded ... a bit older and bigger.

Well I guess it is going to be too expensive!! I got it for free, from a man of course........... much more interested I guess, but stranger as well to me!

QUOTE(alongeasy @ Jul 23 2007, 03:37 AM) [snapback]39696[/snapback]

... just saying bigger and bigger just cant make things very clear. ....

I saw the last night of the proms recently and now it all comes back ;
"wider still and wider shall thy bounty flow ...." rolleyes.gif Edited by anallogic

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.