How to conceal your anal destruction habit full guide

DuckyShine

I'm writing this because I live in a situation that does not allow me to play with my ass freely.

A ) I live in the same house as my parents.

B ) I got a girlfriend 4 months ago and she has no idea about my fetish. I know she would not approve of it and might even leave me because she's been adamant about her ass being a one way street and not being interested in anal at all.

So from my circumstances I found myself in a bit of a situation. When my GF moved in I had to throw away my lube powder and my neat collection of bottles ( I couldn't use real toys because of my parents living with me). However in the last month I've made more progress destroying my ass than I ever had. I've got the makings of a rosebutt and have doubled the diameter my ass can accomodate. So here's my guide to concealed anal play:

1.Since there is no time for clean ups the best answer to cleaning your dirty pooper is fiber. Psyllium husks to be exact. I drink 3 tablespoons of the stuff per day before every meal. This quite frankly is good advice even for non-anal players that just find themselves having messy shits. I used to eat very little to no fibre and I was wiping and wiping ( thank god I wasn't opposed to fingering my asshole otherwise I would've never been able to clean it). Taking husks 3 times a day results in clean and large bowel movements after which I'm pretty much good to go (there is still some mess but very little).

2.Self-fisting and toying with shampoo bottles during showers is how I've kept my ass destroyed through these last 4 months. I go in the shower and I use spit as lube ( I know not ideal but works for me) and i start placing my fingers in my asshole one by one and stretching my hand inside me like a speculum. This makes my ass stretch really well in a matter of 4-5 minutes and I'm ready to proceed with the bottles. On the rare occasion when my hand gets very shitty/ I feel large chunks in there I just stop as its simply not my day. If the coast is clear I start using large 400-500ml shampoo bottles ( luckily my GF uses cyllindrical shampoos and they are absolutely perfect). I tend to use 2 bottles - 2.5 inches to start with and around 3 inches to finish.

3. My biggest issue so far is that the bathroom has some leftover odours after I'm done. The drops of spit mixed with a little bit of shit can be stubborn to remove even from tiles and even though I rinse the bathroom floor thoroughly sometimes the stench lingers for a few hours (but nobody really bats an eye cuz they think I just took a massive shit). I wash my GF's bottles with their own shampoo contents and they smell like new , however getting my hand to stop smelling like mucus/shit is the hardest part. The smell goes away on its own after a few hours so I just avoid getting my hand close to people's faces in the meantime. So yeah.. my asshole's never been looser and there's a certain thrill associated with knowing that I'm hiding a pretty huge fetish from everyone in the house.

Only 2 things left to do is to convince my girlfriend to buy a larger shampoo bottle and find a way to reliably get the smell of ass out of my hand and bathroom. Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

To start, if she refuses to ever do anal, she ain't the one, chief. I've been with a number of women in my life and nowadays it's pretty much a no-go for me with any women who don't like anal, or won't even consider trying it. I can't live with that kind of boredom, but if it doesn't bother you, more power to you. 

I live with my family and I have a very extensive toy collection and enema equipment. 

I keep all of my toys, lube and poppers in my room in a locked, segmented chest, then I lay a blanket over the chest and top it with various desk ornaments so that any guests don't get curious as to its contents. 

As for the enema situation, I installed a long hose attachment along with a handheld showerhead that I can easily switch out with my enema nozzle (which is also kept in the chest). I personally can't deal with shit while I'm playing, but to each their own.

The psyllium husks powder is a game changer and makes deep enemas 10x easier. 

Happy stretching! 

As someone in a somewhat similar situation I totally feel your pain.

Here are some added tips: For lube I sometimes use hair conditioner. That works really well and doesn't leave a smell/might even help with the smell on your fingers.

Before showering, go to the toilet and try to empty as much as possible.

If you can, try sneaking fruit or vegetables into the bathroom; they make great makeshift toys as well and you can throw them out when done. (remember to wash them well before playing)

There's a lot of pervertable items around the house. Be creative ;)

Just about the smell of shit lingering on your hands and fingers - what I find works well is to keep handy the squeezed-out halves of lemons. If my fingers are smelly I take one of these, rub my fingers with the lemon juice and, most importantly, dig my fingers into what's left of the pulp. This gets the lemon juice right under the finger-nails. I wait 5 minutes and then wash my hands with soap. I find that this is a pretty effective shit-deodorant.

In my opinion, you should talk to your girlfriend about your preferences, because once you get married, you will be struggling for the rest of your life, and believe me, it's better for her to kick you now than after the wedding. It's best to look for a partner who will be happy to help you with your pleasure. My wife knows about my passion and sometimes she offers a helping hand :) although I never force her to do so. He doesn't even mind my purchase in a sex shop, the only condition is to hide it from the rest of the family. It's easier, nicer and stress-free this way.

I have lived under the same conditions as you, with this fetish. Most of the taboo was in my own head, and was afraid to share it with my girlfriend at the time. I remember it as a heavy blanket that hung over me, and I felt like I did something wrong. But things change, just be proud of who you are!

If you love your girl, and envision a future with her, then I would really recommend you to be honest about this quite early on.
This fetish does not disappear over the years, but rather becomes more intense.
There will be a distance between you without her knowing why.

In addition, this is about a completely normal thing for many people. Too bad it's a taboo for many men, because compared to other fetishes (which may involve harming others, or worse) this is completely innocent play.

Just do it, be honest and hope she understands. If she does not understand, it will be very difficult to share a life together in the long run, and then it is better to move on.

My relationships before her have been characterized by keeping this a secret, and I have never been able to form a strong enough bond with them. And some of that is, of course, my fault.

I can mention that I was 100% open about this to my current wife when we met 7-8 years ago, and I'm incredibly glad I was!
She wanted (and liked) to take part in this right from the start.

Good luck!

I would totally agree with you guys if we were talking about shoving the occasional finger or small butt plug in there but once you get to our scale of things (2 fists, large toys, bottles, prolapsing etc) it will freak a lot of people out. Worst of all my GF has been between jobs and I've been working home office for the past 2 months so I'm just now reading your replies and I've not had a single chance to play with my ass over the past 2 weeks. At least I found a solution to the hand smell problem - disposable gloves. We have plenty of those around as my gf uses them when dying her hair and cleaning with strong detergents.

2 hours ago, DuckyShine said:

I would totally agree with you guys if we were talking about shoving the occasional finger or small butt plug in there but once you get to our scale of things (2 fists, large toys, bottles, prolapsing etc) it will freak a lot of people out. Worst of all my GF has been between jobs and I've been working home office for the past 2 months so I'm just now reading your replies and I've not had a single chance to play with my ass over the past 2 weeks. At least I found a solution to the hand smell problem - disposable gloves. We have plenty of those around as my gf uses them when dying her hair and cleaning with strong detergents.

I agree. 

One must remember that those of us who are into this are inured to it- it’s “normal” to us (in a perfect world, it should be)- but we must remember that for a large majority of the populace, what we do would be considered super extreme. 

Case in point- I’ve been with my wife since high school. We’re both 53. Do the math… we have a great sex life. She loves anal and loves cumming. But if she knew the specifics of what I did- yeah- it’d be an issue. Just the way it is. So I keep it to myself. No harm, no foul. And actually, I like it that way. Feels like “my” thing.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.