Looking for help with anal progressing

Diamondthicc1

Hey everyone, I been on my journey on making my hole more loose and sloppy and would probably even want to prolapse.. I am 23 and been stretching myself at least once or twice a week for a year now. At first, started off with a Shane Diesel dildo when I was a teen on and off, while now I am able to take a 12 inch that is 9.5" insertable with a 7.25" circumference. I do have another dildo that is similar in length but the circumference is 7.5". That one I could take half way months back and just stop using it until last month,  I was able to fit majority of it inside of me. I can't self-fist yet, but I am able to get my hand mostly inside me and I do have the fist hand toy.  So just a week ago, I brought the Shellshocker butt plug small because I wanted to take a fist inside of me easily and I was able to get that inside me once warming up. I just finished using the plug today yesterday and the day before that (3 days). I love how loose and empty it makes me feel.  I am able to gape and I do believe my hole has a rosebutt now when I push out hard enough or the potential to just prolapse out.

In some ways, I feel like I am progressing, however, other times I feel like I am missing components to make my hole become worn out. so I would like if anyone can help me on depth with the 12 inch 7.5" circumference dildo and how can I make my anus bigger and easier to let things in like a fist. I have been looking on the forum for ways, but I feel just different because each time I do take these massive things my hole closes. I understand that the anus has to close anyway, but is there any way to keep it open? Do I need to keep playing with my ass everyday to just wear it out? because I try to set one day out of each week to play with myself because I do have school and be busy.

All the help and responses would be grateful cause goal is to be loose and sloppy where I am to insert huge plugs, dildos, oranges, pool balls and more to plop right out with ease, get fisted and then double fisted, and Hope to be able to prolapse sooner than expected.

1 depth play. Buy a long soft dildo from square peg toys, the slink is a nice starter toy. Go slow and use lots of jlube

2 to surpass your limits. I find there are 2 ways i accomplish this. First, is called shutup and take it. Don't kill yourself but you can push through your limits. Second, get a good top with large hands. A good top will work your hole in ways you never thought possible. When someone else is in charge it makes relaxing and opening up a lot easier. Poppers help as well too. 

3 personally I would not wear a plug 24/7. I understand that you want a big hole but you have to keep in mind that it's more about the journey and not the end results. You are very young, enjoy it. you will get the big hole you want. Just take your time and enjoy every stretching session. 

I have been playing with my butt for almost 20 years and the one key thing I learned is to listen to your body. You only have one butt and you have to take care of it. Don't be blinded by your need to have a bigger hole. For example, if you want a double fist but your body is not ready for it you can really hurt your insides and you can possibly die from bleeding. Play smart and safe

Read this to get an idea of what happens when you go to far. 

http://mylittlefistingblog.blogspot.com/2019/10/20-case-fisting-accident-first-hand.html?m=1

Edited by bigtoys420

@Upthebutt it's scary to think how something you enjoy is also very dangerous. How when you mix drugs with extreme ass play its easy to miss your body's signs telling you to stop. 

I had something similar happen to me back in 2003 but not that extreme. I was super horny one night smoking weed and fucking myself with a 15 inch dildo. I'm not sure if it was too much weed or too much deep fucking but all of a sudden I felt very week. I laid down on my bed and was cold, shivering and shaking. It felt like my heart was not pumping and could not feel my pulse. I freaked out and could not calm down back to normal. I called my girlfriend and she drove me to the hospital. I walked into the er room a shaking mess. By the time I got called back some 30 minutes later I started to calm down. It was very embarrassing having to tell everyone at the hospital why I was there. Besides a high resting heart rate from the stress of it all they found nothing wrong with me. Still to this day im not sure what went wrong that night. This was my first dildo of that size and playing that deep was still new to me. It might have been a small tear too deep in for the doctor to see as i did have some blood in my stool. It might have been that between the weed and all the fucking I had a panic attack and being the first one i ever had i freaked out. I'm not sure what happened but I learned quickly how extreme anal play can turn ugly. 

After that it took me a while until I felt comfortable playing hard and deep again. I will admit tho I did not learn my lesson. By 2005 I was on a i want the biggest fucking cunt path again. I kept buying bigger and bigger toys. Eventually I bought this. 

Doc Johnson Red Boy Extra Large Butt Plug The Challenge https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BIGQL8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_-U1XDbJ8RXMHE

I'm not sure what i was thinking. When i received it in the mail I was beyond shocked by the size of it. It's fucking massive. I tried for weeks to get it in with no luck. I really did not enjoy it either as it felt like it was pushing against my bone when trying to get it in. I kept trying tho as all i could care about was having a large hole. Eventually one day I think I was sitting on it and i got it in. It was not pleasurable at all. It felt like it was ripping my insides as it was too big for me. I tried to pretend that I liked it but quickly the pain overcame me and that's when I realized now i have to get it out. It took several painful tries pushing and pulling with all my might before I got it out. At the end of it I was very sad, i was in a lot of pain, i was bleeding a bit, and I did not have any fun or enjoyment doing it. 

It was at that point I really questioned myself. Why would i want to do something like that when the pain of my body is telling me no, stop. I concluded that I want to play with my ass for the rest of my life but if I'm going to abuse it like that it's not going to last. My anal play has to be pleasurable, enjoyable and safe as i want to still be doing this in 40 years. Having the biggest hole does not matter it's having the best hole that you enjoy and gives you endless pleasure that counts. 

Edited by bigtoys420

Bigtoys420. I agree big-time. I've had a couple experiences that left me shaking with the reality when the fantasy pushed me on. Listen to your body. This kind of Body Modification is meant slowly. 

15 hours ago, bigtoys420 said:

1 depth play. Buy a long soft dildo from square peg toys, the slink is a nice starter toy. Go slow and use lots of jlube

2 to surpass your limits. I find there are 2 ways i accomplish this. First, is called shutup and take it. Don't kill yourself but you can push through your limits. Second, get a good top with large hands. A good top will work your hole in ways you never thought possible. When someone else is in charge it makes relaxing and opening up a lot easier. Poppers help as well too. 

3 personally I would not wear a plug 24/7. I understand that you want a big hole but you have to keep in mind that it's more about the journey and not the end results. You are very young, enjoy it. you will get the big hole you want. Just take your time and enjoy every stretching session. 

I have been playing with my butt for almost 20 years and the one key thing I learned is to listen to your body. You only have one butt and you have to take care of it. Don't be blinded by your need to have a bigger hole. For example, if you want a double fist but your body is not ready for it you can really hurt your insides and you can possibly die from bleeding. Play smart and safe

Read this to get an idea of what happens when you go to far. 

http://mylittlefistingblog.blogspot.com/2019/10/20-case-fisting-accident-first-hand.html?m=1

1. Well it would be a nice starter toy but don't have the funds at the moment to get that toy.

2. That's why I waited months after to finally take the 7.5" dildo all the way in because I was already using the 7.25"  dildo for 4 months and was ready to keep pushing through with limits. It would be nice to find a good top to help with fisting, but no luck for me. That's why I brought the shellshocker plug to take my fist, the fist toy, or someone else fist with ease.

3. Well I understand that about the plug I couldn't wear it for 24/7. Longest i could probably go with plugs inside is 1-3 hours then it begins to want to push out or loosen up. The shellshock plug right now at the moment can hold it in for 20-30 mins.

I have always took my time and know when to stop if I ever felt terrible pain so i am not blind about the risks,. Like I stated earlier, I have goals to want to be very loose, and be able to accommodate objects, fists with ease, and probably prolapse when the time comes.

You helped me with one part of my questions so thank you. However, I need to know how can I make things easier for my hole to become looser.  I am progressing pretty well to be able to take the shellshock plug.  I don't think my hole in the inside is much a problem to stretch except the deep depth, I think it could be my outer part of the anus. Do I need to start working with my hole more than once a week or use the shellshock plug more than once during the week?

I like to here from anyone who has prolapsed and how many times do you play and such.

1 save your money for that toy. It's a great investment into depth play and will help you reach depths you never though where possible. I can take all 21 inches of my slink. 

2 keep looking for a top. Between asspig and recon you should be able to find someone in your area. 

3 what kind of a plug do you have? I prefer soft silicone. It makes leaving it in feel good as it conforms to your body. 

As far as depth play goes you have to concentrate on getting past the bend of your colon. It's not easy to control that muscle and takes lots of practice to get used to opening it up. Start with small diameter and use soft dildos that flex and bend easily. Stay away from hard toys and go easy when playing deep.

To answer you last question about how to make it easier for your hole to become looser and bigger. I did not want to answer it but we are all adults and you have to make your own decisions in life. Drugs. To me drugs and ass play have gone hand and hand from day one. First it was pot then i added poppers and the list goes on from there. With drugs I can enter a world inside my head where nothing else matters but my hole. Where I can open it up, use and abuse it for hours while in this altered state of consciousness. I usually end up in a state of bliss riding the edge of an orgasm as my top pleases me in ways I never thought possible. I must admit it's not for everyone and is very dangerous. I recommend staying away from drugs. Just enjoy the journey and enjoy your progress. If it takes you 1 or 10 years to reach your goal it all comes down to having fun. 

I'm going to add my own data point to this conversation. While I respect other people's choices of using poppers or drugs while they play, I have never used drugs or had alcohol while playing but I was able to stretch myself out to ~3.5in in diameter over the course of a year. As everyone will say, we are all built differently but I was able to play inconsistently for about once a month, twice if I was lucky. To Bigtoys420, buying good toys made with good materials is part of it.

I have also found that my butt is more accommodating if I stretch it out slowly with an inflatable plug, taking it in and out fully until I am comfortable with the size then I add a pump; rinse and repeat until I hit ~2.6in diameter. That is when I move on over to some of the larger plugs. One thing I learned about my body was the best position to be in and the direction I am pushing the toy. I find that pushing a large toy angled slightly towards the back helps. This was generally when I attempted to take in larger harder toys, the most recent one being an 80mm in diameter glass plug. 

Lately got a new toy from Hankeys.

All i want to say is, i always played with hard toys like rubber ones. But this new one is soft.

Previously when i pushed harder or didnt warm up properly i always had some blood.

Now i dont have such a problem.

For your safety, if you want to push your limits, i advise get good quality soft made toy.

They arent cheap, but i think they worth it.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:20 AM, bigtoys420 said:

1 save your money for that toy. It's a great investment into depth play and will help you reach depths you never though where possible. I can take all 21 inches of my slink. 

2 keep looking for a top. Between asspig and recon you should be able to find someone in your area. 

3 what kind of a plug do you have? I prefer soft silicone. It makes leaving it in feel good as it conforms to your body. 

As far as depth play goes you have to concentrate on getting past the bend of your colon. It's not easy to control that muscle and takes lots of practice to get used to opening it up. Start with small diameter and use soft dildos that flex and bend easily. Stay away from hard toys and go easy when playing deep.

To answer you last question about how to make it easier for your hole to become looser and bigger. I did not want to answer it but we are all adults and you have to make your own decisions in life. Drugs. To me drugs and ass play have gone hand and hand from day one. First it was pot then i added poppers and the list goes on from there. With drugs I can enter a world inside my head where nothing else matters but my hole. Where I can open it up, use and abuse it for hours while in this altered state of consciousness. I usually end up in a state of bliss riding the edge of an orgasm as my top pleases me in ways I never thought possible. I must admit it's not for everyone and is very dangerous. I recommend staying away from drugs. Just enjoy the journey and enjoy your progress. If it takes you 1 or 10 years to reach your goal it all comes down to having fun. 

Thank you. I have tried asspig not many around my area, but I will check out recon as well. I have at least 6 different plugs I believe, I have glass plug that is 2 inches in diameter and 4 inches in length, another plug that is the Doc Johnson Fat Man 2.5 in diameter and 6.5 in length, Doc Johnson the Hollow 2.6 in diameter 4 inches in length, an Inflatable plug that starts of at 5.5 in length and 2 in diameter and the last one I recently told about was the Doc Johnson Shellshock small 2.9 in diameter and 4 in length.

Once you get the bend part will it start to straighten overtime when you keep going that deep?

Yeah I have only used poppers or pot only because my mind tends to go everywhere. However, this last time I done my session, I was able to take the 7.5 in diameter dildo without having to use any drugs so I am trying not use them all the time.

How many times would you play during the week?

On 11/12/2019 at 2:33 AM, kcolyrf said:

I'm going to add my own data point to this conversation. While I respect other people's choices of using poppers or drugs while they play, I have never used drugs or had alcohol while playing but I was able to stretch myself out to ~3.5in in diameter over the course of a year. As everyone will say, we are all built differently but I was able to play inconsistently for about once a month, twice if I was lucky. To Bigtoys420, buying good toys made with good materials is part of it.

I have also found that my butt is more accommodating if I stretch it out slowly with an inflatable plug, taking it in and out fully until I am comfortable with the size then I add a pump; rinse and repeat until I hit ~2.6in diameter. That is when I move on over to some of the larger plugs. One thing I learned about my body was the best position to be in and the direction I am pushing the toy. I find that pushing a large toy angled slightly towards the back helps. This was generally when I attempted to take in larger harder toys, the most recent one being an 80mm in diameter glass plug. 

That's pretty good. I say I am pretty similar when it came to  stretching myself. I would tend to warm up with my inflatable plug first and kept pumping to a safe size then try to go bigger and hold it in as long as I can and push it out and then just kept challenging myself each session.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:30 PM, Diamondthicc1 said:

Once you get the bend part will it start to straighten overtime when you keep going that deep?

Yes, it straightens temporarily through play. My progression was just single 2" wide 18" dildo, then a second one and then the DJ BAM toy.

(Which by the way, is still my favourite/most used toy since it is now my warm up toy and the first toy that gave me an "anal orgasm", which occurs due to the bladder, prostate and rectum being stimulated with enough pressure at the same time).

Then a few longer/wider toys peaking with the 3.2" wide Ignite BMF Exxtreme Goose (it is a fist shaped toy and I think I have the "large", which is not the largest one). I could take that one about 14" deep, but that was a few years ago and I can't take it deep now. That is about as large as I'd ever want to go, at least depth wise. As above, be careful (don't take meth!), listen to your body and my advice to kcolyrf is to stay away from glass toys too...

In terms of frequency, you need to let your body rest for a few days after play, if you are pushing your boundaries. Just like stretching other muscles, doing it every day doesn't actually lead to more flexibility. Likewise, using a buttplug for many hours isn't going to help. It is the gradual increase of the stretch over months/years that helps.

Edited by Angiecd

• 4 weeks later...

time and patience young padawan....  lol.      I've only been intermittently interested in depth play.    Something a little bit scary but utterly fascinating with it.    I get my pleasure from the stretch and "full" feeling,  and maybe half the time from the sensations of in-and-out fucking.  I'm not even sure how I came to be aware of how fun anal play can be-  probably just because hey,  there are a billion nerve endings there and things can feel good if approached correctly.  Over the last maybe 20 years or so I've gotten to the point where the stretch is as much of a meditation, zen-like, end unto itself as it is an erotic means to get off...  for me it is a totallly solo thing-   married long term and monogamous, it is an alone-time thing for me.    The important aspects are to listen to your body,   don't force anything (within reason),  and understand it is a journey.   The only drug I've ever been exposed to is a bit of alcohol, which just relaxes me and lowers my mental inhibitions.   I have no desire for anything else.  I don't need it to enjoy my biggest toys,  and I don't need to use my biggest toys to enjoy myself.    I'm comfortable now to use just my fingers and hands to loosen up.   Then I can easily take my Tantus Fist Trainer for a ride,  then without any trouble I can wear my Tantus Tex plug.    I have no desire to go bigger than that any more,  although I have done.  I recently got a Tantus A-Bomb plug which I really wish was a bit larger, but for wearing over a few hours is excellent... great shape and feel.  ( I have no reason to promote Tantus products other than I have found them to my liking.  )    Soft-ish high quality toys are awesome.   No they are not cheap.   This isn't a cheap endeavour if done right.   There is no SAFE quick way to achieve your goals.

• 5 months later...

I am coming back to say I made huge progress the last time I posted. I am now officially able to open up to my CutlerX dildo, Rambone, and few days ago my Hung dildo. I don't know if I can stop wanting to go bigger cause once I got my Hung dildo inside me...the fullness felt so great.

However, now I like to get more help with wanting to prolapse or rosebutt. I need help on pushing out because I feel like when I push out my hole it doesn't give me the right 'push' and I may be holding my breath incorrectly so if anyone can tell me how to do it correctly please respond and thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 3:08 PM, maakonis11 said:

Lately got a new toy from Hankeys.

All i want to say is, i always played with hard toys like rubber ones. But this new one is soft.

Previously when i pushed harder or didnt warm up properly i always had some blood.

Now i dont have such a problem.

For your safety, if you want to push your limits, i advise get good quality soft made toy.

They arent cheap, but i think they worth it.

He's referring to silicone toys. They are indeed expensive but the feeling is so different and comfortable going in that I really can't recommend them highly enough. I personally use Square Peg Toys, and while it took me a long time to pull the trigger on spending $300 on one dildo,  I was glad that I finally did.  I now have seven of them. 

• 3 months later...

Well I finally reached another milestone, I brought the Grip 126 from ToppedToys and I was able to fully get the 4 in. in width plug inside me.  it kept so open and loose for a few days so i know my hole is not going back once I keep using it. I'm happy for that. 

Although it's really sad how the people who have prolapses, don't want to share their knowledge and rather just keep it secret and like to be 'there can only be one' mentality.

8 hours ago, Diamondthicc1 said:

Well I finally reached another milestone, I brought the Grip 126 from ToppedToys and I was able to fully get the 4 in. in width plug inside me.  it kept so open and loose for a few days so i know my hole is not going back once I keep using it. I'm happy for that. 

Although it's really sad how the people who have prolapses, don't want to share their knowledge and rather just keep it secret and like to be 'there can only be one' mentality.

Congrats on the milestone.

What are you talking about with the rant?  It can't be this site as I've learned a lot from the folks and their posts here..

Edited by imsnowman72

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.