Hole size

Radeon

Guest P.H.1977

I insert a plug into my Pighole FF to keep it solid and just a tad stretched to make the circumference 13 1/8 inches it's one he'll of a feeling.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, itzic0 said:

SizeMatters , hi I will want to ask you if Bad Dragon XL Flint is exactly 4.5 inches in diam, couse i heard is not, thanks, if it is ,then I will order one,,,

No it is not. It is a fun toy nonetheless and I guess that's the max I can take for now (all the way down).

On 8/24/2019 at 11:09 AM, arse636 said:

I can take 4.25in diameter max width and 19in depth

that's not the real size, bcoz the rubber is squeezed when you put it in. Try a steel or hard rubber plug of this size.  i am pretty sure you can't be able to pass that thing.

So what?

On most hip bones or coccyx bone is limiting factor on true diam. That is why soft toy is more preferable, still 4.2 toy is pretty impressive

and softer things is more comfortable  too

2 hours ago, tom255 said:

So what?

On most hip bones or coccyx bone is limiting factor on true diam. That is why soft toy is more preferable, still 4.2 toy is pretty impressive

and softer things is more comfortable  too

yeah it's impressive but i am just talking about the measuring the size in right way. bcoz it's exactly the same as measuring the height by wearing heel shoes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
19 hours ago, Curious71 said:

Ok... I'm the amateur here.. Those over 3" how did you get there. I'm stuck at 2.8 diameter / or 8.8 circumference.  Any suggestions 

Lots of lube and practice. Also a good top can help you relax and open wider. I find face down ass up with the top behind me helps me to relax and take it. Lastly try fisting. I find a big fist will push my limits and open me up. 

4 hours ago, jujulove said:

8cm diam with hard toys due to the bones.

I can stretch my anus up to 12cm with soft objets like inflated baby football.

same here

Currently at 25.5cm/10" circumference (8.12cm/3.2" diameter). Getting harder to stretch further now as my coccyx/tailbone hurts as I get towards my current limit… but want to go much further. Open to any suggestions of how to deal with the tailbone!

30 minutes ago, jjreilly79 said:

Currently at 25.5cm/10" circumference (8.12cm/3.2" diameter). Getting harder to stretch further now as my coccyx/tailbone hurts as I get towards my current limit… but want to go much further. Open to any suggestions of how to deal with the tailbone!

I don,t think it have any solution, i forcibly tried bigger object many times, and one day i feel my bone is slightly move and allowing the object, but it was too much painful, I felt like i was going to break my bone and i bleed a lot , i barely walk, but after that i tried this again after few weeks, this time is not bleed but it was painful i feel my bone scrubbing the object so hard, but after doing so much sessions now i can insert the object but it was still hurt a little.

3 hours ago, Radeon said:

I don,t think it have any solution, i forcibly tried bigger object many times, and one day i feel my bone is slightly move and allowing the object, but it was too much painful, I felt like i was going to break my bone and i bleed a lot , i barely walk, but after that i tried this again after few weeks, this time is not bleed but it was painful i feel my bone scrubbing the object so hard, but after doing so much sessions now i can insert the object but it was still hurt a little.

That's pretty much what I'm doing. Just pushing it a little further each time. It aches after each session… and sitting for long periods hurts now, but it feels slightly better each day. I've broken my coccyx twice in my life (once as a kid, once as an adult) and the pain is like that, but less severe.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.