I'm a mummy!

minx

Hiya....

For those who've known me a while I just wanted to let you know I had my son on Thursday at 4.51....

7lbs 9.5 oz (I think thats 3.44kg). He was out in 6 minutes as opposed to the normal hour, and no stitches either...guess my sexual habits have come in useful after all!!!

Catch up soon, hope you're all well. xx

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats,and appaluse....... notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
The best wishes for all the good things in life for you and your new most loved son!!!
love.gif love.gif love.gif

Please keep very much intouch,.. cool.gif .D.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

much love to you and son wink.gif notworthy.gif friends.gif

this event almost a month earlier! thanks for communicating it to the board even in these familiar and intimate happy first moments wink.gif Edited by gninori

Bravo Minx ! notworthy.gif It's a great day ! My best whishes to you and your son ! love.gif

Nice to give us quickly these good news, I hope you feel better now with you little Minxboy aside you. Now the big game begins! IPB Image Congrats!

Too bad I'll miss your birth scale signature now. biggrin.gif Kisses from Paris ! love.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

[size=7][color=#CC0000]Congratulations!

[size=1]well done, minxie-minxie!

cb Edited by curiousboy

Fantastic! best wishes to you all, especially hoping you'll get the most out of being a mum- it's a great experience and it does change you. It's a lot of fun bringing up kids. Hope you'll stay in touch with us here at RBB, we love hearing from you.

congratulations, minx! I wish you lots of pleasure with this new guess in your home, and good courage for the next 20 years!...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.