I'm a mummy!

minx

Actually economically the UK does need more children to be born in order to support the ever growing older population.

I intend to have 3 more children if I'm so lucky (and ever find the energy or urge for sex again!).

And in order to transport my 4 children and my very large dogs I will need a very large car.

Whilst I respect that you are environmentally aware I don't like the fact that you see fit to presume things about my life, lifestyle or choices. Yes he was planned and very much wanted, but that has nothing to do with it. I will (sometimes) accept criticism, but from those who have spent time to get to know me and who I know and respect. You are neither.

And I'm hormonal.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Minx @ Aug 17 2007, 05:37 PM) [snapback]45830[/snapback]

Actually economically the UK does need more children to be born in order to support the ever growing older population.

I intend to have 3 more children if I'm so lucky (and ever find the energy or urge for sex again!).

And in order to transport my 4 children and my very large dogs I will need a very large car.

Whilst I respect that you are environmentally aware I don't like the fact that you see fit to presume things about my life, lifestyle or choices. Yes he was planned and very much wanted, but that has nothing to do with it. I will (sometimes) accept criticism, but from those who have spent time to get to know me and who I know and respect. You are neither.

And I'm hormonal.

HAHAHAHAHA ! I don't know you and you don't know me but after you said to the lil' brat I'll certainly respect you, Madam. Edited by RSBBShadow

QUOTE(Minx @ Aug 17 2007, 01:37 PM) [snapback]45830[/snapback]

this is terrible news ohmy.gif since it sounds like you gonna cute back on the anl sad.gif

jester.gif jester.gif friends.gif

QUOTE(anllover @ Aug 17 2007, 07:41 PM) [snapback]45855[/snapback]

this is terrible news ohmy.gif since it sounds like you gonna cute back on the anl sad.gif

jester.gif jester.gif friends.gif

she didn´t say whom these kids should be from, so there´s still hope for you, anl tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Edited by gershi

QUOTE(gershi @ Aug 17 2007, 07:47 PM) [snapback]45857[/snapback]

she didn´t say whom these kids should be from, so there´s still hope for you, anl tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Seriously, you bashed that guy prolaptotin for asking what color the baby is and now this...... NOT COOL huh.gif

Anl honey if you weren't several thousand miles away who knows!

As it is my open marriage is now closed and I'm not working any more, so which genius is going to tell me who is going to father my children?

Dear Minx - I have missed all the fun you and the rest of the guys had due to my being involved with a very time consuming relationship. I hope to catch up a bit in future though. After everything has been said about babies, overpopulation and such, I think the focus should move back to you. Tell us - how was the birth? Was it painful or did you enjoy having your pussy stretched to the max? I have heard of women cumming while giving birth. Did you take pics of your cunt after birth? Is your cunt more roomy now? Have you tried fisting after giving birth yet?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.