I'm a mummy!

minx

He's my husbands....luckily.

We're doing well thank you. I'm still a bit sore but starting to get horny again and not sure I like it smile.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Minx @ Jul 14 2007, 08:28 AM) [snapback]37842[/snapback]

He's my husbands....luckily.

We're doing well thank you. I'm still a bit sore but starting to get horny again and not sure I like it smile.gif

minx this is the first time i been on for a while so i only just saw the post.

congratulations honey, i am so pleased for you

love to you and the little one

from the mistress

QUOTE(prolaptotron @ Jul 13 2007, 05:05 PM) [snapback]37714[/snapback]

(cry)

Wipe your tears 'cos you're not a lil ugly duck but a big black swan. (^ ^) notworthy.gif

(Let's protect our RSBB endanged species, IPB Image the trollprol must survive in our biosphere !) jester.gif Edited by Tangerine

Milk now gone, sorry!

Nights....they're interesting. Little sod that he is.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Minx @ Jul 7 2007, 10:26 PM) [snapback]36162[/snapback]

...guess my sexual habits have come in useful after all!!!

Good guess, Minxie, thanx! Now I know how to convince girls to fisting and stretching in the future!
jester.gif

Hugs to you and your little one!

cb

Think it had quite a lot to do with the fact that I know what pelvic floor muscles are and how to control them. Glad to know they've returned to pre-preg shape.

They lied though, they said I had a "graze"....what they meant was I'd got a massive chunk taken out of my bits! That was sore.

as long as you are ok minx and the little one as well

mistress

as long as you are ok minx and the little one as well

mistress

We're all well thanks, adjusting to life as a 3 and getting there slowly.

Finding it a bit weird to have suddenly become a mummy and lost a lot of who I was before that, double whammy really and I think it's yet to take its full toll if I'm honest. Maybe when I have space to think about it more and I settle into things then I'll have to come to terms with it and it'll hit me properly.

Until then I'm just going to enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...
hey you wait till they go to school then you do loose your identity as you are suddenly sarahs mummy ot davids mummy.

hey to be honest even tho it takes some getting used to it is lovely

hey you wait till they go to school then you do loose your identity as you are suddenly sarahs mummy ot davids mummy.

hey to be honest even tho it takes some getting used to it is lovely

Hi all,

Sorry I've been neglecting you lately. *hugs* and *kisses* to my guys, you know who you are.

Well its sods law that having given up work I've had loads of enquiries, and now I can't have other blokes I'm looking. Not that I'm that bothered yet.

Anyway, hope you're all well and missing me. xx

couse you are missed minx. you are lovely, to lovely not to be missed

notworthy.gif I suck...
I'm on here every morning @ 4:30 AM & some how missed it too....
congrats & somehow, I feel you've lost nothing ....
in laymens terms " a candle looses nothing by lighting another"
hence why I've decide to start posting here . if at the very least I can help someone save some money on toys & such....again glad the 3 of ya are well cool.gif

Congrats!!!!

Yeah! a little bit stretching practice will help, but my womansays that most is to know your body and to be relaxed, even we practice some fisting too...

Now you got something that need your attention and your time (wow, child are fantastic!!) so your sexual life will be made of a lot of "quickies", hehehe.

I guess you can't take annual leave in your profession...

I'm not sure if you could claim benefits either...

Sorry to put a downer on the subject, but you ARE adding one more hungry mouth to the world, who will add tonnes of waste, and a huge carbon footprint. I personally abstain from having children, so I can make an effort to reduce the over-population of the planet. Edited by Milalover

Darling with views like that it may be as well that you don't breed.

If we all concern ourselves so much with future carbon footprints we might save the planet but who will we have saved it for?

He might add tons of waste or he might go on to invent a solution to climate change. That's the beauty of it I guess.

Congrats, Mom!!!!

See---that thing can be used for more than just having fun with!!!
(although my sisters best girlfreind swears she came while cresting with her first.....
too bad I don't hang with that couple---I think fisting would have to come up!!!)

Congrats again, Minxy!!!--bf

QUOTE(Minx @ Aug 14 2007, 09:47 PM) [snapback]45013[/snapback]

Darling with views like that it may be as well that you don't breed.

If we all concern ourselves so much with future carbon footprints we might save the planet but who will we have saved it for?

He might add tons of waste or he might go on to invent a solution to climate change. That's the beauty of it I guess.

Well said Mixie ! wink.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif love.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

Well, the deed has been done now. I guess it was planned?

My post was pointless. I just hope you try to respect the fact that women who have 5-10 children aren't doing the right thing for the planet. And anyway, the UK has a stagnation in population. Just get on with making sure he comes up with an applicable solution.

QUOTE(Milalover @ Aug 17 2007, 04:58 AM) [snapback]45707[/snapback]

Well, the deed has been done now. I guess it was planned?

My post was pointless. I just hope you try to respect the fact that women who have 5-10 children aren't doing the right thing for the planet. And anyway, the UK has a stagnation in population. Just get on with making sure he comes up with an applicable solution.

YEP ABSOLUTE POINTLESS POST,DUDE. DROP ME A LINE IF YOU FIND A 10 CHILDREN FAMILY IN UK NOWADAYS HAHAHAHAHA ! diablo.gif BIG UP MINXMOM ! Edited by RSBBShadow

misbelievers!
in england, yorkshire, there are also families with 63 siblings
or have you never seen
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
"The Miracle Of Birth - Part II: The Third World"
??????????????????????????????????????????????

IPB Image
read to believe!
"The Miracle Of Birth - Part II: The Third World" is set in Yorkshire. It depicts a Roman Catholic family (Palin and Jones), who, because their religion forbids birth control, can no longer afford to feed their 63 children, who they are forced to sell for medical experiments. The skit culminates in the musical number "Every Sperm is Sacred". [1] This satire on the Catholic Church's attitudes to contraception and masturbation is followed by one on Protestants: Chapman plays the Protestant husband next door who lectures his wife on the their church's tolerance toward birth control that enables them to have intercourse for fun, although his frustrated wife points out that they never do

Every sperm is sacred,
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.

Every sperm is sacred
Every sperm is good
Every sperm is needed
In your neighbourhood

Every sperm is useful
Every sperm is fine
God needs everybodys
Mine and Mine and Mine Edited by gninori

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.