GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!!

anllover

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's wonderful to see all the usual names here again! I've been a bit anxious coz this took so long. Specially pleased to hear from Minx that she's doing fine and gestating away nicely!

X, Thanks to you and everyone for you work getting RBB back up and going. I was on last time for a couple months and was amazed at the great info, pics, etc! I recognize some of the names on here from before welcome to those. Take care everyone, Bill Iowa

Hi all. Nice to be back again. Heloo ANLLOVER, hope to see some great movies from you as always smile.gif
I like your signature, i mean the right picture, the left one isn't my cup of tea (sorry m8).
great work Xthorgal to put this borad back again......

Danny

hi all,

just a quick jump in the board to say hello to the family. i missed all of you crazy and wonderful people wub.gif wink.gif

as i already told my close friends i won´t have much time in the future to be active, at least not as much as in the past, but i´ll do my very best.

now let´s rebuild the best board in the universe.

IPB Image
http://rozbrykanybalrog.zlotylas.org/galera/return_king.gif

gershi

You lot just can't resist can you?

Glad you're home Gershi xx

Hi guys and gals biggrin.gif

Great to see this magical place up and running again.

What a week this has been for me, my first grandchild was born ( a girl) and seeing the board up and running again is brilliant.

Smiles all round biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Danny @ Mar 30 2007, 02:10 AM) [snapback]1770[/snapback]

Hi all. Nice to be back again. Heloo ANLLOVER, hope to see some great movies from you as always smile.gif
I like your signature, i mean the right picture, the left one isn't my cup of tea (sorry m8).
great work Xthorgal to put this borad back again......

Danny

yes it is great to be back. i have been playing with all my uploads and once i get them square i will start posting them..... i am just trying to get another posting system off for myself.
and the sig.... love the animated gifs and i felt adam and eve was appropriate (for now)

QUOTE(gershi @ Mar 30 2007, 05:15 AM) [snapback]1952[/snapback]

hi all,

just a quick jump in the board to say hello to the family. i missed all of you crazy and wonderful people wub.gif wink.gif

as i already told my close friends i won´t have much time in the future to be active, at least not as much as in the past, but i´ll do my very best.

now let´s rebuild the best board in the universe.

IPB Image
http://rozbrykanybalrog.zlotylas.org/galera/return_king.gif

gershi

we all have faith in the contribution you can make. your comes from the hear.
and i must say "Righto!!!!" to your super AWESOME pic find.... return of the king indead.
always great to read the pic master in action laugh.gif

QUOTE(Minx @ Mar 30 2007, 05:33 AM) [snapback]1968[/snapback]

You lot just can't resist can you?

it'll sink in some day Minxy'po tongue.gif

QUOTE(analease @ Mar 30 2007, 06:15 AM) [snapback]2004[/snapback]

Hi guys and gals biggrin.gif

Great to see this magical place up and running again.

What a week this has been for me, my first grandchild was born ( a girl) and seeing the board up and running again is brilliant.

Smiles all round biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

congrats on the GRAND child. people are dropping kids like crazy. super good to read you again Miss analease... and how on earth do you already have 3 referals??? damn peeps be stalking the stalker ohmy.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

an excerpt from "return of rosebutt pt.III - rosebutt with a vengeance"

[announcer]

"and what board would be complete without PROLAPTOTRON!!!"

[prolaptotron gracefully enters, sans trousers...]

"i thank you, your applause is greatly appreciated."

'sup fucks!

QUOTE(Bigdil @ Mar 30 2007, 09:51 AM) [snapback]2200[/snapback]

I hope my attempts to make a signature arn't irritating people....

you gonna have to step harder with your sig than that to upset the masses....
hell look at the stink i have raised with my gaping assses. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

good to see you Bigdil smile.gif

BigDil - your signature will change on every post you've made, and you can check it in the sig bit where you do it as well. So you don't need to post new replies each time.
xx

A big part of my on-line life is back!!!

Hip-Hip-Hurra!!!

I invite all members to send a bit of money (I did) to our boss, he diserves it, You pay for everything, why not for such a great board?

curiousboy

PS: I hope to find my all my old friends again!

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Mar 30 2007, 05:59 PM) [snapback]2498[/snapback]

A big part of my on-line life is back!!!

Hip-Hip-Hurra!!!

I invite all members to send a bit of money (I did) to our boss, he diserves it, You pay for everything, why not for such a great board?

curiousboy

PS: I hope to find my all my old friends again!

here's one
it's been ages, where have you been, old italian pal? tongue.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.