GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!!

anllover

life online has been soo empty the last cpl months hasnt it!?!?!? but we are back!!! HURRAYY!

big thanks to xthorgal for stickin in there and battling frustration and all evils the computer world had to through at him. remember it wasnt only you who lost your posts, pms, contacts etc. we all did! anyone who can help out with the server costs would be a great big help to this great site. and remember no donation is too small. it all helps. we were up to around 10,000 members the last go around. if only half of the members would donate $1 that would be $5000 and we all know how much $5000 could help - damn that could revolutionize this site! if you cant donate please post and contribute, and if you have nothing to contribute then take your time and hopefully one day you can join in the great fun.

anyway i hope to see all old friends again soon. lets get right back up on this horse and ride it. dont be afraid to post and reply. WE CAN REBUILD AGAIN. everytime learning more and making it all better.

BIG THANKS TO XTHORGAL AND HIS OTHER UNNAMED HELP BEHIND THE SCENES.

now lets get to fisting!!!

greetz
anllover

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeahhhh XT made it ! What a bluntiful day Anllover pal and RSBB friends !
Let's warm up the posting machine and create a new RSBBWorld ! Kisses everybody and huuuuuuuuuge thanks to XThorgal . We better donate a lot to avoid anymore dearbugs here now!!!!
Yihaahahhaa! (^ ^)Puff Puff HapyTangerine

QUOTE(sacrefrancais @ Mar 29 2007, 01:18 PM) [snapback]839[/snapback]

Happy to be here again too. Thanks XThorgal.

anllover, how is it possible you're registered since 26 march?

helped to fill some of the board up while X was still trying to get board finished. even now it isnt quite done but we are ago biggrin.gif it is actually amazing to make over 120 topics mostly cut and paste took me over 8 hours to do. but the biggest time eaters were the pictuer posts (from imagevenue and fapomatic) i made... cant cut and paste images.... you must open picture and click get links for every pic sad.gif but i gotter done.

very nice to see your bean counter again Minx. doesnt look like you let the board being down slow your bean any. any thought to name? i was thinking you could name him after me cool.gif

anyway good to see you again

HI ALL!!!!

Glad everything is back and I miss you guys. Many things have changed since the board was up last. I have given birth to a beautiful little girl...now 2 months old biggrin.gif

And CONGRATS to Minx!!! I hope everything goes great for you and the future new addition to your family biggrin.gif

DaCrzyQueen

Congrats DaCrzyQueen!!! you are soo lucky to have a beautiful little girl. but are you still having to put up with that crappy big city still or have you found a better big city?

always great to read the old names. some change and then ofcourse some change back.... but we are still the same ol peeps behind the curtain arent we unsure.gif

Hey anllover and Thanks. Great pics in your sig btw wink.gif

Yup still here in the crappy location but will be moving soon this summer biggrin.gif Thats another big change that has happened since the board been down. We will be moving to Guam for at least 3 yrs. We can't wait to move. PARTY TIME! laugh.gif

DaCrzyQueen Edited by DaCrzyQueen

Greet too DaCrazyQuennie ! Cheers for you baby !!!
Good omen for the birth of the Board that 2 of our most famous female friends here had or will give birth ! Hoping he best for you and your beloved ones ! Kisses
(^ ^)

Hi everybody
nice to be the usual-assual family again biggrin.gif
big ups to xthorgal that rebuilt the board (plus his invisible friends)
and to anllover that helped rebuild the contents beforehand
but it's quite bizzare that he is, and so are we, member n° 2000+, even if there are only 220 registered members
the first statistical bug to be fixed (but maybe it can't) ohmy.gif

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Mar 29 2007, 05:11 PM) [snapback]828[/snapback]

Yeahhhh XT made it ! What a bluntiful day Anllover pal and RSBB friends !
Let's warm up the posting machine and create a new RSBBWorld ! Kisses everybody and huuuuuuuuuge thanks to XThorgal . We better donate a lot to avoid anymore dearbugs here now!!!!
Yihaahahhaa! (^ ^)Puff Puff HapyTangerine

welcome in the family of mods, tangerine smile.gif
as you privately said, now, apart from benelux, we have a european mod-core that really has the capitals of the old founding core of the EEC, the former UE rolleyes.gif i hope this bodes good for the board. so, yet another 50 years for this forum too laugh.gif

and no more Italian soccer/football talk. seems to lead to bad luck

good to see you gninori the newbie mellow.gif

and about the member number at least X is number 1 this time around... last board he was #2 blink.gif

QUOTE(anllover @ Mar 29 2007, 07:39 PM) [snapback]1075[/snapback]

and about the member number at least X is number 1 this time around... last board he was #2 blink.gif

you want to see me limp, then biggrin.gif a limp newbie rolleyes.gif

i think X can change his number whenever and whatever he likes. maybe last time he held number 2 out of respect for the previous webmaster or site owner cool.gif

Very happy to see the board up & running again... Let's all hope the only a-holes here are the ones we're sharing!

QUOTE(anllover @ Mar 29 2007, 07:39 PM) [snapback]1075[/snapback]

and already am i a newbie mod tongue.gif
btw, great bi-signature
just to blatantly state that we do like all kinds of destroyed asses wink.gif (unsurfoo-like laugh.gif )

Oooooh Tang doesn't your new mod badge look smart?!

Hope you're going to be nice to me oh masterful one....tongue.gif

Crazy - didn't know you were even pregnant?

QUOTE(gninori @ Mar 29 2007, 04:13 PM) [snapback]1138[/snapback]

and already am i a newbie mod tongue.gif
btw, great bi-signature
just to blatantly state that we do like all kinds of destroyed asses wink.gif (unsurfoo-like laugh.gif )

yup.... thats the idea.

QUOTE(Minx @ Mar 29 2007, 09:01 PM) [snapback]1204[/snapback]

Oooooh Tang doesn't your new mod badge look smart?!

Hope you're going to be nice to me oh masterful one....tongue.gif

Of course Lady hahaha !

Your so niiiice !!!! smile.gif

Nice badge nice indeed ! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
(^ ^)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.