Anyone tried these 24/7 bored plugs?

bubism

Here is another version:

http://www.stockroom.com/Thru-Hole-Butt-Plug-P3267.aspx

But I still prefer the MEO ring.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='bambino' date='13 August 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1281731215' post='197160']
You're right, it wont stay when you move around, not for me anyways. I use the Monster Butt Plug Harness from Fort Troff http://www.forttroff.com
[/quote]

I was also wondering what you guys use to keep 'em in. So far I am still looking for harnesses :mellow:
I've seen the pics of the Fort Troff Monster. I just doesn't look like it really works. Doesn't the strap which runs over the plug slip off/move to the sides?

• 2 weeks later...
I just got the set (sm, med, lg). I thought I would be able to handle the large but I didn't even attempt it! The med one is about as thick as a beer bottle. I first put the small one in and had a lovely shower enema. Then kept the med one in for about 6 hours. The feeling of openess is amazimg. Its like having a speculum and a plug in at the same time. I am not into scat so I made sure I cleaned out prior to extended wear. Once I finally pulled it out of my asshole the feeling of openess was wonderful. My asshole was so loose and used. The plug was extremly comfortable as well. Its nice and round, kinda feels like holding in an apple. Im definitly no pro at anal stretching, the most I have ever had was a double fist by my girlfriend and about a 3" butt plug.

Hope this was helpful.

Here is a closeup of the Med plug in me.
[URL=http://img161.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=59291_2010_11_10_11_58_02_513_123_372lo.jpg][IMG]http://img161.imagevenue.com/loc372/th_59291_2010_11_10_11_58_02_513_123_372lo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've had the meo rings for about a month. I can take the large size quite comfortably now, and just yesterday got the xl size in. Wow. I have a good sized prolapse, and it just seemedd to extend down the inner ring. Hoping to take some pics soon.

Pics with the XL size can be seen here http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=32348

I find having the plug in at work most erotic. I wear the stopper that you can get with the plug. Keeps things under control. Always unplug while going to toilet. Going to try and take some pics later and post.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,all.I bought the xl and it is a big ask as I can't seem to get it past my bones but will keep trying.Also just bought and received the large and that looks like it will be in position shortly so looking forward to a few days being open.

[quote name='alwaysopen' date='03 February 2011 - 03:50 AM' timestamp='1296730259' post='251564']
Hi,all.I bought the xl and it is a big ask as I can't seem to get it past my bones but will keep trying.Also just bought and received the large and that looks like it will be in position shortly so looking forward to a few days being open.
[/quote]

can you post a picture of them next to a pop can so we can see the size?

• 1 month later...
nice thing, what I can say. ordered XL size, it fits well but to make it really comfortable I've used their EZ2Fuck lube together with some more water based lube from any other supplier.

since it has hole in it, you can wear it for long time, although it takes time to get feeling it right - the feeling is not quite the same as any other plug because other plugs are closed, and this one leaves a part of you always exposed

good thing is that air/gas can escape and that adds comfort for long wearing. but the consequence of constantly open hole without closing plug is that feces shit out without any notice, and you usually don't feel it - it just slides down on the floor and you usually see it when you come the same path again :-) that may be OK at home, but can be bad at office or street, so buying and using closing plug they supply is a good idea

I did not yet tried 24x7 wearing - doing it slowly, at the moment my record is several hours. the problem with long wearing of plug is that when something 9.5 cm diameter is in my ass, I can not concentrate well on work - instead my hands are touching my penis and I am too horny to do something useful. but may be I will overcome it soon.

some people in other forums say that if you use such plug for more then week without taking it out, you will not be able to control your sphincter for at least one day, other people also said that using that kind of plug for the whole month results into 1 week bowel incontinence, but then things return to normal. so, please be warned!

I will probably try wearing it whole week, but will start from 1 day, then 3 days first, and see results.

[quote name='nervx' date='03 February 2011 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1296742415' post='251630']
can you post a picture of them next to a pop can so we can see the size?
[/quote]
The L size:

[img]http://i19.fastpic.ru/big/2011/0402/26/0e8ec6877ced6fe895f1605010cc4326.jpg[/img]

I recently just got the xl meo ring..I sure was hoping to give a good report on it but it just seems to short to "lock in" the overall length is only 3 3/4 inch which leaves about 3 1/4 insertable.The neck is only 1 1/4 inch and my ass wants to swallow it and the base to reach a lock in point..mighty uncomfortable for sitting down.I thought a similar toy was a depth charger from big sex toy store its the same width but slightly taller...5.5 inches long and 4.5 inches insertable..that plug fits well so i reckon it don't take much to upset the balance.For me it keeps popping out even with a harness I just got it seems like i wanna take a mighty big dump all the time maybe i just gotta get used to it even tho I am used to much bigger plugs.The plus side meo was great..had super fast service got mine in 4 days.I also found a reasonable butt plug harness at a reasonable price from extreme restraints..very good quality leather and cost me only 66.00 plus the shipping of course where as other sites want 150.00 or more for the same thing.I didn't by no means mean to discourage anyone from buying this it might be a me thing... the feeling of a toy slidng up the shoot with this in is prolly worth the while if you hold it in place with one hand and work the toy with the other.

• 3 weeks later...
My comments on the Neo XL are similar to those of Shak, although perhaps I am less polite. Great service, product not as advertised. Not a 24/7 device as shipped. Closing plug is too long to sit on and has to be trimmed. If one is stretched enough to get the anal ring in there is no way to keep it in without a harness. No easy way to make a 24/7 harness either. I also agree that the device is too short. Without a closing plug that you can sit on and a custom retaining harness that you can wear 24/7 this is not a serious 24/7 plug so don't be taken in by the hype.

• 3 weeks later...
hello there all. Well i can certainly vouche for the huse plug set with the harness.
http://huse.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HDC&Product_Code=218123&Category_Code=A3
the small is a good size, small enough for a beginner to work with yet large enough for an open hole, you can fit a finger inside the bore.
I tried to wear one permanently last night, but did not leave it enough before going to bed so my body did not relax.
Not to be deterbed i tried again and am now up to 2 hours of wear with another 2 before i even think about sleep. The result is amazing, it kind of feels like the plug and harness are now a part of me and the feeling is becomming natural (ish). the medium plug i have in can almost fit two fingers side by side through the bore.
I was lucky that the bulb and neck seem to be a great fit for my ass, some people will have a shorter distance to the second sphincter which could be uncomfortable, or the ass forces it out, so i do recommend the harness. It also comes with screws for fixing it in place.
my pic is not as good as dietpepper, but will try and upload. Feel free to ask any questions.
I can't wait until i see my Mistress who is going to permanently insert the large version inside me on our next visit. the bore on this one is almost 3 fingers wide

• 2 months later...
'dietpepper'

"I just got the set (sm, med, lg). I thought I would be able to handle the large but I didn't even attempt it! The med one is about as thick as a beer bottle. I first put the small one in and had a lovely shower enema. Then kept the med one in for about 6 hours. The feeling of openess is amazimg. Its like having a speculum and a plug in at the same time. I am not into scat so I made sure I cleaned out prior to extended wear. Once I finally pulled it out of my asshole the feeling of openess was wonderful. My asshole was so loose and used. The plug was extremly comfortable as well. Its nice and round, kinda feels like holding in an apple. [size="4"][b][u]Im definitly no pro at anal stretching, the most I have ever had was a double fist by my girlfriend and about a 3" butt plug.[/u]" [/b][/size]

If you can take a double fist from your girlfriend or a 3" butt plug, I'd have to put you in the PRO division of Anal Stretching. I salute you, Sir.

Maybe not in the [font="Impact"][b]"Anal Stretching Hall Of Fame"[/b][/font] yet, but I think you have a chance if raise your *RBIs and **HRs.

*RBI = Really Big Internals. :>0
**HR = Humongous Reamings. ;>)

• 5 months later...
(:excl: Warning: big wall of text... :blush:)

I've had my eyes on these since this thread appeared here, and I finally was able to buy the set a few days ago. B) It's one of the most expensive sex toys purchases I have made, however I feel like I've struck gold with this one; totally worth the price!

The plug are extremely well made. Even holding them and feeling their surface is a pleasure. The weight is right, the smooth machined surface is somehow reassuring and satisfying, their pitch black color seems untaintable. Being made of metal, they heat up very fast under a hot water faucet, and keep their temperature for a long time. Surely, the reverse is also true, but I'm not tempted to go in that direction. I like comfy insertions. :D

I can take toys up to 6 cm with ease, and regularly play with 7 cm toys. So, the sizes in the set were a very good match to me. The small one (5 cm at its widest) is perfect for warm up. I can insert it with barely a hint of lube, and most likely keep it for hours on end. It does not hinder any of my movements, does not hurt in any way, but makes its presence felt in a very enjoyable way.

The medium one (6 cm at its widest) also enters rather easily, especially after being warmed up by the first. Here's a very pleasant thing by the way, when keeping such toys for more than an hour or so. The sphincter becomes used to the inner diameter (1.5 cm smaller than the widest point), so it is warm for bigger things, but it is not so used than getting the plug out, and the bigger one in, can still very much be felt. :) The medium plug can also be kept for a long time, about the same as the small one. It all depends on what you're used to and what you current limits are, of course. It barely hinders movement, though there is a small pinching of my butt cheeks when I seat down; they get around the base of the plug, and get pinched if I sit down without taking the precaution of slightly opening them. I also find that I need to push the plug a little bit, and wiggle my ass cheeks around sometimes, so that I can get rid of a small feeling of irritation down there, that slowly increases over time.

The big one (7 cm at its widest) enters the realm of serious business for me. After being warmed up by the previous ones, I can also take it without much difficulty, just needing to be a bit more generous with the lube, at the same time pushing a bit stronger, and taking a bit more time to do it. Still, I can take it just fine. It is a bit more of a pain than the medium one to sit down, because it is a bit longer, especially including its plug. Basically everything is slightly magnified compared to the medium one, including the small irritation that builds up over time. Still, I think I can take it for a while.

I find I can keep all these plugs for a few hours without any harness. Maybe it is because I don't use much lube, or because my ass is somewhat muscular. Surely, for much a longer time, or trying to sleep with them (not yet attempted), I would use some kind of rope work to ensure they don't get ejected accidentally.

Speaking of ejections... Make no mistake, the optional closing plugs that are available on the site are a mandatory purchase. Make sure to buy the corresponding sizes; if you buy the set, you need the three closing plugs. You'll be surprised at how much crap you hole puts out, including lots of mucus; understand that you will absolutely not feel it fall from the open hole. While this can be an exciting thought (I'm kind of a scat guy myself), it can also become a problem very fast; better have the choice here, depending on the mood and location, rather than finding yourself ordering the closing plugs a few hours or days after realizing your mistake... By the way, unless you fecal matter is extremely soft, almost running (eww...), don't except to have whole turds falling out of the holes; it's more like small pieces and mucus. You still get to release a huge turd when you finally remove the plug. ;)

So far, I've mostly worn the plugs some evenings, for three or four hours at a time. I don't aspire to full-time plugging, but I'm interested in trying longer times during my week-ends and holidays. We'll see how it goes... I fully intend to enjoy these toys for a very long time. :D

[quote name='RoseLover123' date='24 December 2011 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1324762533' post='544320']
Pls advice the most suitable lube to use.
[/quote]

I have no idea. :) Being made of metal, and very smooth, I have found I don't need much lube, if any. I think anything will do, if your ass is used to such widths.

• 3 months later...
[quote name='Fyrezice' date='22 April 2011 - 09:25 PM' timestamp='1303496752' post='291031']
My comments on the Neo XL are similar to those of Shak, although perhaps I am less polite. Great service, product not as advertised. Not a 24/7 device as shipped. Closing plug is too long to sit on and has to be trimmed. If one is stretched enough to get the anal ring in there is no way to keep it in without a harness. No easy way to make a 24/7 harness either. I also agree that the device is too short. Without a closing plug that you can sit on and a custom retaining harness that you can wear 24/7 this is not a serious 24/7 plug so don't be taken in by the hype.
[/quote]

My comment is the same. the MEO's are not suiteble for long time wear. They are just to short and to heavy. I have them for a few months now. No way to wear them 24/7
My opinion , make them of some sort light weight material such als plastic, a bit longer, oval shape to get larger in. then there is the fact that you can not sit with it.

Long time wear? just impossible.

• 2 months later...
Hi fellow stretchers :)

I have 2 bored 24/7 Meo plugs. However, I was always hoping to find these made of silicone. So, occasionally I searched the web for what was new. Until recently without success but now I found 2 new items :crazy:

Hollow Skiploader and Excavator from Huse.com, made of polyurethane
http://www.huse.com/product/218132.html

Hollow buttplug from 1Atoys.de, made of silicone
http://1atoysshop.1atoys.net/product_info.php?info=p57_system-buttplug-with-sealing-plug-blue.html

The later looks a lot like what I always wanted. And sure enough, it's already ordered :lol:

Here's another one:

Hollow butt plug, 5 or 6 cm wide, made of ABS plastic, 80-90 Euro
http://www.sexshop-dildo-king.de/dildoking-p16060h56s296-10-x-5-cm-Roehrenplu.html
http://www.sexshop-dildo-king.de/dildoking-p16061h56s296-10-x-6-cm-Roehrenplu.html

IMHO, a bit expensive, and I doubt the ABS plastic to be comfortable. But I never tried.

• 6 months later...
Join my group on x tube and share your experiences :)

http://www.xtube.com/groups/group_home.php?g=buttplug

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.