Anyone tried these 24/7 bored plugs?

bubism

Hello,

I recently found these apparently incredible toys:

http://web-001.meo-team.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=160_148&products_id=8616

which look really exciting... even (or exactly because) they are so extreme. The idea is that you get plugged, then you go about your day while the thing keeps dilating your hole permanently, and you don't even have to remove it to shit (there is a secondary plug to keep it closed if needed).

They say they have been selling them for over 10 years, but I never heard of them before. Is there anyone here who used these, and can tell about how they feel/if they work/etc?

Thank you in advance!

[quote name='bubism' date='06 August 2010 - 06:35 AM' timestamp='1281094538' post='195563']
Oops. My bad.

Still the question remains... anyone has any experience of them?
[/quote]
Hi
I saw this thread and thought I would respond. I have ordered a set of these stretching rings and was thinking of doing sort of a blog detailing my experiences. Like the book "Julie and Julia" did with cooking, but only for one week. What do you think? I could even post pics as I try to go to bigger plugs.

[quote name='gaper69' date='07 August 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1281216554' post='195852']
Hi
I saw this thread and thought I would respond. I have ordered a set of these stretching rings and was thinking of doing sort of a blog detailing my experiences.  Like the book "Julie and Julia" did with cooking, but only for one week.  What do you think?  I could even post pics as I try to go to bigger plugs.
[/quote]

I'd read it.   :crazy: It would be nice to know how they feel during prolonged wear. If they keep the whole sphincter open would you still be able to function normally, or is it more like a BDSM-type thing? Looking forward to reading your experiences. Edited by zooole

Yes please! i doubt one week would be enough to learn about the actual effects of these toys, but hands-on experience is always invaluable! Edited by bubism

I have experience of this toy. I ordered the XL sized ring a couple of months ago. I use to wear it from friday evening to sunday evening without taking it out. Then as a final my wife use to remove it on sunday evening and give me a double fist right away. No need for warming up after wearing that ring for 48 hours. I once had it inside me for a whole week. After that I was anal incontinent for about 24 hours before my anal was back to normal again.

I really recommend this toy. Its simply great! I will post 2 pictures of me using it in the picture thread so you can see what it looks like.

sham wow guy really ruined me for advertisments like this one... read down to "Made in Germany" and my mind automatically says "and you know the germans make good stuff"

anyway looks like a nice plug, although I am always nervous of lengthy plug use of my ass swallowing it. I am liking the blog idea and would not mind seeing some pics.

The pictures are posted here: http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=32348

[quote name='bambino' date='13 August 2010 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1281709130' post='197092']
The pictures are posted here: http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=32348
[/quote]

thanks for the pics/link. :)

I would love to try these as the thought of being able to have something holding you open for a long period sounds good,however I have tried numerous plugs and have trouble getting them to stay put.
Do you trouble retaining it in place when you are moving around doing day to day stuff?

You're right, it wont stay when you move around, not for me anyways. I use the Monster Butt Plug Harness from Fort Troff http://www.forttroff.com

Another nice thing with these rings is that you can use dildos, enemas etc while wearing it. Probably even fucking with a cock ;)

[quote name='bambino' date='13 August 2010 - 12:55 PM' timestamp='1281700552' post='197057']
I have experience of this toy. I ordered the XL sized ring a couple of months ago. I use to wear it from friday evening to sunday evening without taking it out. Then as a final my wife use to remove it on sunday evening and give me a double fist right away. No need for warming up after wearing that ring for 48 hours. I once had it inside me for a whole week. After that I was anal incontinent for about 24 hours before my anal was back to normal again.

I really recommend this toy. Its simply great! I will post 2 pictures of me using it in the picture thread so you can see what it looks like.
[/quote]
So... If I wore it for a month how long would I be able to keep my anus loose with it out after?

[quote name='Ed7661' date='16 August 2010 - 06:03 AM' timestamp='1281935022' post='197599']
So... If I wore it for a month how long would I be able to keep my anus loose with it out after?
[/quote]

I haven't tried that yet, but I have read about it. After a month maybe you will be incontinent for about 3-4 days.

[quote name='nervx' date='16 August 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1281957087' post='197659']
has anyone seen a similar product else where that doesnt cost $150+?
[/quote]

There are a cheaper version here http://huse.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Product_Code=218123&Screen=PROD

But that is not as nearly as nice as the MEO version. Not big as the MEO either. So go for the MEO XL. You wont be disapointed!

Ordered one (XS) on saturday but besides the automatic email I haven't heard anything about when it will be shipped :(. Would really like to get started. Do they normally take long to ship items?

[quote name='New to anal' date='17 August 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1282082706' post='197966']
Ordered one (XS) on saturday but besides the automatic email I haven't heard anything about when it will be shipped :(. Would really like to get started. Do they normally take long to ship items?
[/quote]

No, MEO are fast. I guess you have received a second mail with the tracking number by now, right? You will have your package on thursday or friday.

[quote name='bambino' date='18 August 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1282154333' post='198106']
No, MEO are fast. I guess you have received a second mail with the tracking number by now, right? You will have your package on thursday or friday.
[/quote]
Ok my definition of fast would have been shipping no later than tuesday, the second e-mail arrived wednesday evening (they must have gotten my order monday morning). The important thing is that it should be here on friday, so this weekend is going to be good :D

Got Them friday and have had it in for about 33 hours now (excluding three toilet breaks). They are comfortable and most of the time I don't notice it. Of course it is the XS so when I save up to buy the bigger ones it might get more noticeable :) I can only recommend them to people who likes a good stretch. Edited by New to anal

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='discoboy' date='02 September 2010 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1283441011' post='201030']
hi

what is the longest time wearing without unplugging
and how long did your ass need to get back to normal

thanks

:jester:
[/quote]

Why don't you spend some time reading this thread and you will get the answers to your questions...

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='mc82' date='27 September 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1285607281' post='207149']
I have also seen another set that is made out of aluminum, you can also attach something to it for enema's,but sadly i cant remember the name of the site.
[/quote]

Are you sure? Or do you maybe mean these? http://huse.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Product_Code=218123&Screen=PROD

I can really recommend the ones from MEO though. I have had my xl ring for several months now. Most of that time in my ass actually.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.