Worst Anal Experience

zerolagers

I would guess that everybody here who has done anal for a long time has gone through that one really bad - or scary - experience. That one time that something went seriously wrong. I've certainly had a few close calls.

Let's have a thread where we can tell our tales of regret.

Mine happened about 12 years ago. I was getting pretty wild with this guy I met, and a 7" vibrator. What happened is that he pushed the vibrator all the way in me, then pushed it even further - and then left it in there with the vibrator cranked all the way.

Then comes the big mistake: he stands up and has me squat down to blow him. The prolonged squatting forced the vibrator even farther up me, working up into the upper colon.

The result: I can't get the vibrator out of me. Hours pass... we try everything, but no luck. It felt like the base of the vibrator got wedged against my tailbone. Keep in mind that the vibrator is turned on the whole time, buzzing away. We reached a point where we seriously considered calling 911. It got pretty desperate.

It would be another twelve hours before we finally got it out, with the help of a bent coathanger. I actually had to sleep a little before the final attempt, I was so exhaused. My ass hurt for weeks.

I met a Top fister with rather large hands once. Said he was very experienced, after arriving like 3 hours late, He did get his hand in me, then he clenched it into a fist and pulled out, tore me open quite good:( Needless to say i'm very very very very picky about who sticks their hand up my ass nowadays(not that i get the chance very often) hehe.

Two situations i had,

one, about 1993, was to play with some glass with nice shaped form,
and, it was bound to happen, the glass broke inside and i had to pick
the splinter out of my hole... cry.gif
A lot of blood all over, but no deeper cuts or perforation has occured,
i had such a luck!!!

NEVER EVER USE GLASS!!!!!!

And, last year, a ball (about 6cm 2,36" diameter),
was also sucked into the upper colon and i wasn't able
to push it out. No way. i pressed till i thought my head explode, no chance.
even next forenoon, same play, no result.

It still sat beyond the inner sphincter and stuck there.

In the afternoon i had a "nice fisting" by the doctor in the
next hospital. First he tried some ugly tools, but i told him to take the
hand, which was also the only way as he says afterwards.

"Congratulations, it's a boy" laugh.gif laugh.gif

Lyc

QUOTE(lycrafan @ Mar 11 2008, 07:17 AM) [snapback]84201[/snapback]

That's my worst fear. You're lucky indeed to have survived that.

Well ive never got anything stuck or have somthing brake in there and i hope that never happens. sound really nasty.
But this one time i was fisting my self pretty hard (fully clenched fist). and i felt my thumb nail dig into the skin .
Needless to say i new what had happend. I pulld my fist out i sore a lot of blood.
I dont think ive ever been that scared before . I remember think i was going to die of internal bleeding or somthing.

but after 2 weeks of rest it was all back to normal. smile.gif

got a plug stuck in the sigmoid curve... thanksfully it didnt go past and my wife could retrieve it rather than a doctor visit. But damn great when her hand AND the plug came out at the same time.
It happened again a few weeks later and since then I have not pushed anything all the way in again for fear of getting it stuck past that curve.

play safe. play smart.... and hell NO do NOT use glass in your ass!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guess I'd have to say, it was my first time experiencing anal sex. I was 24 and had never thought of anything like that and was a very unwilling subject. Was cornered and male raped by two guys that were hung like horses. Got torn up pretty bad and took me several weeks to heal up, but after a couple of years, got used to the idea of anal and have never looked back since.

My experience was not as bad as the others here but I was pissed.....

I went to my first fisting party in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I am not into men, so it took a lot of talking to myself to get me to drive for 1 hour to the party. I get there and talked to an older guy and after a while I found myself in a sling for the first time. I insisted on being fisted with a glove which my partner did not really wanted to use but I said "glove or no fun".....

This is where the problem started, the guy did not use enough lube inside me so I started to bleed. It was not a lot of blood but it pretty much ruined my first and last fisting party....
Well it was not entirely ruined, I was relaxing for a while until this BIG guy came over with his monster hands, he started to fist me and then proceeded to fuck me with his hand inside me ..... what a rush but his hand was red when he was done.

This was almost over 5 years ago, now I only fist myself or use large toys.

Ahem...some not very nice stories here...

Aside from the occasional internal bruising most scary thing was losing a plug...I'd decided to meet someone with it already in place on his orders...only it disappeared. I couldn't feel it at all. When it finally came out it went in the bin. Serves me right for playing wth small toys!

• 2 weeks later...
Loose a "toy" inside...

This happened long time ago... XD

I was having a great time playing with a ball (2 inches of diameter and made of wood), I was very horny and I wanted to keep it inside all the night, so I went to sleep.
The next day I couldn't release that ball, and the worst part of all: I had to go to the school with that ball inside. I was really afraid to behave in a "suspicious" way. I was really embarrassed. ^^

• 3 weeks later...
I think you will find that even the most careful of us sometimes makes mistakes.

• 2 weeks later...
This is most "pure tales of terror"..... Yep, this put anyone scary!!!
Anyway, many thanks for all of you to share experience and "advice" about the risk to play without "think twice" before to go in action.

I've been playing for some years now and I can't say I've had any mishab that comes close to anything in this thread. Thanks for these tales of what can happen.

+1 about glass toys//// really bad stuff may happens with this.

But my worse-worse exp was with a girl. About 2 years ago my g/f found my videocollection and after some weird histerik she asked me to fuck her in her ass . She was screaming mad at me, she bended over, spread her ass (I have never seen her acting like that before) funny or not her ass started to gape a little (before she was not a big fan of anal)... I could not get hard cuz it was way too weird and she kept crying and asking to fuck her ass ...so I slided my finger in her butt and with my other hand I tryed to get hard and when I was ready to actually fuck her ass she turned her face to me and kicked me right in my balls. It was so painful, I tought Im going to die... then she got dressed and left me for 3 month and yea, she destroyed my videocollection as well.
But now we are happy together and she seems really happy when I am fucking her ass

QUOTE(FEDOR @ Jun 6 2008, 02:16 AM) [snapback]96355[/snapback]

+1 about glass toys//// really bad stuff may happens with this.

But my worse-worse exp was with a girl. About 2 years ago my g/f found my videocollection and after some weird histerik she asked me to fuck her in her ass . She was screaming mad at me, she bended over, spread her ass (I have never seen her acting like that before) funny or not her ass started to gape a little (before she was not a big fan of anal)... I could not get hard cuz it was way too weird and she kept crying and asking to fuck her ass ...so I slided my finger in her butt and with my other hand I tryed to get hard and when I was ready to actually fuck her ass she turned her face to me and kicked me right in my balls. It was so painful, I tought Im going to die... then she got dressed and left me for 3 month and yea, she destroyed my videocollection as well.
But now we are happy together and she seems really happy when I am fucking her ass

Weird...
We never know what kind of shit going on inside of woman's head...

• 5 months later...
Bumping my own thread with a new "worst" experience, unfortunately...

About two months ago, I had a very aggressive anal play session with a friend - involving this:
IPB Image

Rubbery thing, about 14" long. My partner found that - with a bit of jamming around - he was able to get it all the way inside me. Unwisely, we were both rather intoxicated, so - in hindsight - my pain threshold was probably rather high. Anyway, after about an hour of fun with this (a lot of in-and-out, along with some fisting), I started to bleed - so we stopped. After a few days of painful bowel movements and some spotting, all seemed to be well. Shortly after that, however, I began to develop a problem where I would have severe cramping after any full meal, followed by sudden and difficult bowel movements. I pretty seriously wrecked myself, it seems.

After several weeks, I'm just now starting to get well enough to enjoy anal sex again (nothing larger than a penis or small dildo for now), but I've learned two important lessons from this:

1. Watch the drinking when doing extreme anal play - keep your senses alert.
2. I'm not getting any younger. I have to face the fact that my body isn't as resilient as it was 15 years ago.

Otherwise, it's great to come back here. smile.gif I missed this place.

Got 25 inch (63cm) dildo in my ass and got to get emergency people to remove it.

I was in shower upside down towards wall and I played with this long doubledildo that eventually slipped all the way in.

I had fun with water filled colon and dildo sliding in and out but after losing grip, I just could'n get it out.
Neither pushing nor pulling it out helped.

Doctor tried to crab it with fingers.
4 hours later another doc tried to crab it with my anus all lubed.
Hour after that gynegolist tried to crab it with whole fist in my numbed ass. (I've already tell that my ass can accommodate full grown mans fist)
Then doc trainee fisted me but could't get finger back of that dildo thingy.

Now my ass was all lubed, numbed, fisted and sterched.

Hour or so, and I get to colonoscopy and metal hand crabs dildo and pulls it out.
I also got that nice "lot of air" into colon that reveals any tears inside -treatment.

Everyone were very understanding and nowone laughed at me.
Before fisting they asked how much can I stand and I got numbing lube.
Fisting doc and gyno kept asking me if I felt any hurt.
After dildo removal, I was offered to keep that removed dildo and when it was all ower, I was released (kick out) in about a hour or so.

Releasing doc were wery understanding with my situation and I send there (emergency, three botless of glögg and three botless of non alcoholic glögg.)

Gotta love 'em ass poking, colon fingering , deep fisting, numbing stretching small handed ass players.

A couple of years ago...
my ex-gf and I were pretty much into fisting my ass. We often did it in the bathroom, me leaning forward against the wall, her kneeling behind me and going in. One day I decided to turn around while we did it, so I carefully swung my leg over her head with her hand inside me. Must have looked like some weird ballet, but I neither slipped nor kicked her head. wink.gif

Now, what do you do standing in front of your kneeling gf, with her arm between your legs and her hand up your ass? Exactly! I jerked off and while doing so, she kept telling me how great my tight ass felt around her fist. When I came I did what every good christian would've done: I came all over her face. Or at least I tried to. For the moment she felt the first drop of sticky cum on her face she shrieked and tried to stand up.
With her hand in my ass. crazy.gif

I experienced no pain, but a very intense preassure and quit a nasty shock. I screamed and pushed her down again, pleading her to take that hand out of my ass.

Luckily, nothing serious happened and I still enjoy telling the story to close friends. smile.gif

I haven't had any big accidents, only few drops of blood when stretching hard.
I dont understand people using glass in their ass but after seeing this video, there will be a 2 feet glass free zone near my asshole.
http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html Edited by WannaRose

QUOTE(WannaRose @ Dec 4 2008, 02:57 PM) [snapback]118432[/snapback]

I haven't had any big accidents, only few drops of blood when stretching hard.
I dont understand people using glass in their ass but after seeing this video, there will be a 2 feet glass free zone near my asshole.
http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html

sad.gif exactly why we always say DO NOT PLAY WITH GLASS.

QUOTE(lycrafan @ Mar 11 2008, 07:17 AM) [snapback]84201[/snapback]

Two situations i had,

one, about 1993, was to play with some glass with nice shaped form,
and, it was bound to happen, the glass broke inside and i had to pick
the splinter out of my hole... cry.gif
A lot of blood all over, but no deeper cuts or perforation has occured,
i had such a luck!!!

And, last year, a ball (about 6cm 2,36" diameter),
was also sucked into the upper colon and i wasn't able
to push it out. No way. i pressed till i thought my head explode, no chance.
even next forenoon, same play, no result.

It still sat beyond the inner sphincter and stuck there.

In the afternoon i had a "nice fisting" by the doctor in the
next hospital. First he tried some ugly tools, but i told him to take the
hand, which was also the only way as he says afterwards.

"Congratulations, it's a boy" laugh.gif laugh.gif

Lyc

Are you the guy in the video 1 Guy 1 Cup ?

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=22089

• 3 months later...
I was riding a bottle of contact solution once, and I came down on it really really hard, really wrong. broke my tail bone I think. Took two weeks to heal. Couldn't even sit in the car comfortably. work was hell. all ok now though :-) keep them close calls guys and girls. it ain't worth a hospital visit.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.