Worst Anal Experience

zerolagers

Well unfortunately I have my own experience to add. I hope that this bump will encourage more additions to this thread to spread the awareness of what can go wrong. I'm rather experienced, and have been playing with my ass for over 10 years. This past December 2010, I was prepping to have a great ass pounding session with my toys. I always warm up a bit going from smaller to larger toys. My favorite toy to use first is the Fat Man MegaDong by tsx
(http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=TSX-1211). I was never worried about this toy because of the large balls at the end. Never in a million years would I expect that thing getting stuck in me. I was wrong. I started getting aggressive and began to ride it while it was positioned on the floor. I sat all the way down on it and began to lean back, as I've done it the past, to get maximum penetration, when I felt it slide in in an unfamiliar way. The edge opposite the ball sack had made its way into me. I immediately tried to pull it out without success. I laid on the floor and a pushed my ass out while trying to pull the on the balls to wedge it out at the same time. I did this for about 2 hours after realizing it was only going further in me in a sideways motion. It's kinda hard to explain but needless to say my attempts at it's removal were futile. It was time to suck up my pride and prepare for one the most embarrassing moments of my life...taking my self to the E.R. for a dildo removal. Two different doctors tried to pry it out, again unsuccessfully. It ended up having to be removed surgically, what they called a rectal foreign object removal. I had to put under anesthesia and everything. Ended up being in the hospital for two days. It was the largest object the doc said he had ever seen in an rectum. I silently applauded myself for that in a sick and twisted way. I felt proud while thinking that particular toy was one of my smallest! All in all the experience was embarrassing even though the staff reassured me it's not an uncommon occurrence.

Anyone else have any surgical stories to share? How long did it take you to recover? I waited for about a month before playing again, I just can't help myself. But I tend to bleed much easier now as opposed to the past where I rarely bled. I'm not sure if it's permanent scar tissue or anal fissure or what. Anyone w/ medical experience have any insight? Will it ever fully heal? Please be careful, especially w/ that particular toy. Thanks for reading and sharing.

Guest deeply
[quote name='curious12' date='04 April 2011 - 04:05 AM' timestamp='1301889939' post='279482']
Well unfortunately I have my own experience to add. I hope that this bump will encourage more additions to this thread to spread the awareness of what can go wrong. I'm rather experienced, and have been playing with my ass for over 10 years. This past December 2010, I was prepping to have a great ass pounding session with my toys. I always warm up a bit going from smaller to larger toys. My favorite toy to use first is the Fat Man MegaDong by tsx
(http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=TSX-1211). I was never worried about this toy because of the large balls at the end. Never in a million years would I expect that thing getting stuck in me. I was wrong. I started getting aggressive and began to ride it while it was positioned on the floor. I sat all the way down on it and began to lean back, as I've done it the past, to get maximum penetration, when I felt it slide in in an unfamiliar way. The edge opposite the ball sack had made its way into me. I immediately tried to pull it out without success. I laid on the floor and a pushed my ass out while trying to pull the on the balls to wedge it out at the same time. I did this for about 2 hours after realizing it was only going further in me in a sideways motion. It's kinda hard to explain but needless to say my attempts at it's removal were futile. It was time to suck up my pride and prepare for one the most embarrassing moments of my life...taking my self to the E.R. for a dildo removal. Two different doctors tried to pry it out, again unsuccessfully. It ended up having to be removed surgically, what they called a rectal foreign object removal. I had to put under anesthesia and everything. Ended up being in the hospital for two days. It was the largest object the doc said he had ever seen in an rectum. I silently applauded myself for that in a sick and twisted way. I felt proud while thinking that particular toy was one of my smallest! All in all the experience was embarrassing even though the staff reassured me it's not an uncommon occurrence.

Anyone else have any surgical stories to share? How long did it take you to recover? I waited for about a month before playing again, I just can't help myself. But I tend to bleed much easier now as opposed to the past where I rarely bled. I'm not sure if it's permanent scar tissue or anal fissure or what. Anyone w/ medical experience have any insight? Will it ever fully heal? Please be careful, especially w/ that particular toy. Thanks for reading and sharing.
[/quote]

Send pictures and will provide a diagnosis.

Interesting... this is strange. 35 posts, yet merely 2 show up on search? Edited by deeply

Thanks to all who posted these tales of dread.... They really were eye-openers for me; and as one poster said, even the most experienced can be foolish enough to make a mistake that has serious consequences.

• 3 years later...
Damn, some of you should have take a look at this advice post:

[url="http://livefreefun.slutroulette.com/butt-sex-basics-top-5-anal-gifs/"]Anal Sex Advice[/url]

And I was thinking that my experience was bad because I tried anal with no lub :( obviously the
experience was extremely painful to say the least, but some of you have one a little bit further.

Thanks for sharing

This topic comes up from time to time, but it's worth repeating. I posted this in a thread a few months ago- my own "almost disaster"...

My wife uses a type of hair conditioner that comes in a bottle that is thin but wide at the top and gradually gets fatter and rounder towards the cap. Well, this thing looked perfect for my ass. And it was... Until one day that I was playing and got a little too zealous. I pushed it in and POP! the round flat top wedge itself on my coccyx bone. I instantly knew it was stuck and I started getting a little panicky. I was imagine a trip to the ER, telling my wife, my co-workers finding out, etc. I finally relaxed and actually started trying to enjoy the feeling of the bottle so deep in my kunt. At the same time, I reached in with three fingers (I was really gaped) and tried to pull it. I pushed really hard and felt it moving. While this was happening, my cock started dribbling thick creamy semen as the bottle was tightly wedged against my prostate. I was SO fucking turned on that when the bottle finally popped out (along with an 1" or so of my rectum!), I started cumming HARD and copiously. I actually hit the mirror 5' in front of me!
Lesson here? If you go deep, use a retrieval method.

I really haven't had that many accidents([i]usually little bleeding if i thrust big cucumbers too fast etc etc[/i]), but once i really started to panic and i was thinking if i have to go to E.R

I have been using this certain hair nose trimmer for some time now.([i]http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/03/79/88/56/0003798856224_500X500.jpg[/i]) With cap on, of course. It's size is perfect for beginner like me and it slides in very nicely. It doesn't need much lube and it's so smooth.

I love that feeling when playing with my ass and i push toys over somekind of curve, thats when i know it is going really deep. Literally almost out of my reach. I do it often, although i tend to push it almost immediately out because fear of losing it.
Well that day i decited try "something new" and i put my ass as high as i could and head down and shoved it fast as far as i was able to, i felt it sliding deeper and deeper. After playing with myself and cumming i went to bathroom to push it out. Then i realized i made a mistake. It wasn't coming out. It was gone way deeper than that curve. I actually didn't FEEL it anymore, i had no sense where it was. Thats when i started to panic little bit.
I spent some good half an hour trying to fisting myself ([i]can't get pass knuckles[/i]) and push toy out at the same time to get somekind grip of it. After some time and hard pushing i could touch trimmer with my finger tips. In the end i finally got hold of it with my finger tips and was able to pull it out.
My god that feeling. I mean, i was exhausted, i had no strenght to do anything for a few minutes. After i got up i noticed i leaked quite a bit some mucus i think. I usually leak little bit, but that was a lot. And of course i got nice rosebud, almost felt like having a little prolapse when i was using my fingers. My ass felt quite "full".

Well, now thinking that episode makes me excited, but i propably won't let it go that far anymore. Next thing what im going to do is buy real toy, which is long enough to get a hold on.

Oh well, i hope this wall of text is readable, my english isn't very good.

• 11 months later...

I usually use the shower hose for a few enemas before playing. On some occasion I let the pressure get a bit too much, and then I noticed blood coming out after. So now im very gentle with the pressure and the amount of water I take in one go. 

My two worst experiences are not as bad as most here, but they taught me a lesson. First one was that taking enemas is actually a BAD idea... in that something very gross will happen to me 10 or 20 minutes after the enema while playing. That was not fun to clean.

Other bad experience, I put a tennis ball in a condom or plastic, for lubrication and retrieval, and after some work it went inside. I did not own a buttplug a the time so I was using this as one. What I then learned an hour or so later, was that not having any base to keep the ass opened is a HORRIBLE idea. Pulling that thing out was the most painful experience my ass ever felt. I am an adult man and I was about crying like a baby Hahaha

My two worst experiences are not as bad as most here, but they taught me a lesson. First one was that taking enemas is actually a BAD idea... in that something very gross will happen to me 10 or 20 minutes after the enema while playing. That was not fun to clean.

Other bad experience, I put a tennis ball in a condom or plastic, for lubrication and retrieval, and after some work it went inside. I did not own a buttplug a the time so I was using this as one. What I then learned an hour or so later, was that not having any base to keep the ass opened is a HORRIBLE idea. Pulling that thing out was the most painful experience my ass ever felt. I am an adult man and I was about crying like a baby Hahaha

did you use warm water? I found a warm enema loosens thing up too much, and can lead to a mess later. I use only cold water now. putting ice cubes up there is also fun :-)

It stuck a rubber ball of roughly 2 inch diameter in my ass, and used a 14" dildo to push it even deeper, and yes, all the way. I wasn't afraid of not being able to retrieve it, because sooner or later I would just poop it out, like many times before. So I wasn't too scared, when it didn't come out at first.

The next morning I sat on the toilet, but nothing happend (I usually shit every morning). Later that day I had really strong cramps, and I kind of knew, that the ball was stuck somewhere. I inserted my hand wrist-deep into my ass, but my rectum was completely empty. Later that day, I was laying on my sofa, and felt really uncomfortable, like a fart that won't come out. I rolled around on the sofa, and finally a felt some bowl movements. I sat on the toilet, and pooped out the ball, followed by the most impressive fart I have ever heard.

Too many people forget the two main rules of ass play:

Don't use glass

Don't fully insert anything that is small enough to get stuck. (or don't insert, then forget about it)

Edited by tbh

Guest edungsten5858

I haven't had any close calls or bad anal experiences, but two cautions come to mind.  On one occasion I gave myself and enema (typical drug store, pink bag/douche kit, perhaps 1/2 gallon) way to fast.  I became nauseous and that sensation lasted for about an hour.

I recently bought a gallon sized bag on line and also purchased a set of dilators (black plastic with a slight plug shape) because I wanted some larger diameter penetration without the expense of sex toys.  I used the second largest dilator first and that was no challenge.  I tried the largest size (a little over 6 inches in circumference) and that took two sessions to get in (with enema prep).  After I got the large size inside and began to 'play' I quickly realized that I was pushing the flange (too small) at the bottom inside by ass.  I could not feel this in my ass, but detected this when I is used a finger to explore my sphincter while the dilator was stationary.  I realized that in the heat of the moment, I could have very easily pushed the flange beyond the point of a smooth return.

No truly frightening episodes here - not like the horror stories above, at least - though there were two separate occasions where I nearly lost a toy in me. The first of these was the first or second time I tried out my through-hole plug and I was testing my sphincter muscle against the squishiness of the plug (which is silicone)...during my gyrations, one end of the base slipped in and I might have lost it if I hadn't grabbed the other end as quickly as I did. The second time was a few months later and I took out my favorite plug from my earlier days of anal exploration; things got pretty heated and in a fit of ecstasy I shoved it all the way in...after blowing my load, I needed a minute or two of careful probing to get a hold of it and pull it out again. That was the last time I used that one, of course.

well ...

was quite teen...really an idiot hole.... A 60w lamp bubble i inserted....

now with 30 years after... still think i was fool... and really lucky that nothing happened... 

• 2 weeks later...

My most recent scarey experience was whilst playing with a large deodorant can. I have been able to insert it past the sigmoid for a few months so was relaxing in the bath with the can fully inserted with just enough left poking out so I could pull it back out, not wanting it to get sucked up too far.

As I relaxed I felt it moving and thought it was coming out but it actually was going the other up beyond the tail bone and the curve. I got up into crouching position and delved in but it had gone beyong sigmoid and I couldn't reach or grip it. I had mental images of xrays and hospitals flying around in my head but decided to relax and see if my guts would naturally push it back down. 

Thankfully after about a minute i could feel the base of the can starting to come back through the sigmoid and I managed to grip it and manouvre it round the tail bone and back out.

Lesson learned... I still relax the same way... but don't allow it to get sucked in again.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.