Qui parle français aussi sur ce board ?

lola2

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Apr 19 2007, 11:57 AM) [snapback]12782[/snapback]

Surrenders of what, pancake headed & goatsed IPB Image proltrol ? laugh.gif

war? "oh no, do nut menshiun ze warré!!!!" (en français...), and there'll be another one post haste unless these hommes and madams cease the use of this crazy made up language. i watch 'allo allo'. so i know my shit.
IPB Image

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(prolaptotron @ Apr 21 2007, 09:08 PM) [snapback]13788[/snapback]

war? "oh no, do nut menshiun ze warré!!!!" (en français...), and there'll be another one post haste unless these hommes and madams cease the use of this crazy made up language. i watch 'allo allo'. so i know my shit.
IPB Image

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Strange how your pancake bunny looks like Napoleon to me. laugh.gifIPB Image No surrender ! Our most important nation symbol is a woman with bare breasts, guns and flag in a big riot muhahaha. See how everybody stare at the republic boobs ? That's what we french learn in school, mixing sex and revolution heheh. laugh.gif Salut mon pote ! pimp.gif wink.gif (^ ^)

http://alentejanando.weblog.com.pt/arquivo/Delacroix.jpg Edited by Tangerine

• 2 weeks later...
Salut ! nous sommes un couple de la region de l'Outaouais ! ya d'autre monde de notre region ??? Edited by weric

QUOTE(lola2 @ Apr 15 2007, 08:25 PM) [snapback]11249[/snapback]

Moi biggrin.gif

Et vous ?
Québecoise ici

Salut Lola smile.gif

Peepanty de Paris, en France.
Français, homme de 37ans

Bises wink.gif

Ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mais c'est plein de francophones ici ! Un p'tit bonjour de province à tous alors !

Hugs to people who doesn't speak french too ! Excuse my poor english...

Travail, morale, patrie, hier à la Concorde j'ai pas entendu parler de dilatation anale mais je l'ai bien profond quand même muhahaha! Vice la République, vive la France anyway jester.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

QUOTE(bulbe @ May 6 2007, 09:21 AM) [snapback]19076[/snapback]

Ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mais c'est plein de francophones ici ! Un p'tit bonjour de province à tous alors !

Hugs to people who doesn't speak french too ! Excuse my poor english...

ce n'est rien. it doesnt matter.

mistress

Salut à tous.

Je parle français vu que je suis français ! biggrin.gif

Je suis sur Paris et cherche à rencontrer des femmes et couples adeptes de jeux un peu extrêmes.
Genre dilatation uro sm, partouze et autre. Envie un peu de m'éclater en ce moment.
J'aimerais aussi me faire fister par une ou des femmes, un gros fantasme pas encore réalisé.

J'ai un peu d'expérience niveau fist vaginal mais pas anal.

Bon je crois qu'il va falloir que je passe une annonce ici.

@+

QUOTE(kyle @ May 11 2007, 08:01 PM) [snapback]21045[/snapback]

Salut à tous.

Je parle français vu que je suis français ! biggrin.gif

Je suis sur Paris et cherche à rencontrer des femmes et couples adeptes de jeux un peu extrêmes.
Genre dilatation uro sm, partouze et autre. Envie un peu de m'éclater en ce moment.
J'aimerais aussi me faire fister par une ou des femmes, un gros fantasme pas encore réalisé.

J'ai un peu d'expérience niveau fist vaginal mais pas anal.

Bon je crois qu'il va falloir que je passe une annonce ici.

@+

Salut Kyle, c'est bien normal de vouloir s'éclater en ce moment laugh.gif .
Tu peux poster ton annonce plutôt ici : http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showforum=66
mais en anglais huhu please.
Mais je ne suis pas sur que ce soit la spécialité de RSBB, vu le peu de visites… :(Dis nous si tu as des touches hehe. Good luck froggy ! (^ ^) crazy.gif

• 1 month later...
hola, ici on parle aussi francais. si tu veux tenir le contact pour moi c'est OK. je suis souvent a paris et j'aimerai connaitre quelc'un pour amousemente fist etc.
a bientot
tuk

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Apr 17 2007, 08:46 AM) [snapback]11838[/snapback]

Hi, french speaking people, good you "salut!" each other but me, like others (gninori 4 example), can only guess (which is`nt so difficult for us being latins) what`s about. Anyway, besides the issue that we should all speak english on this board (I know most of you do), I just wanted to say:
I love the kinky-dirty attitude and approach french (and , as far I see, french speaking ppl) have to sex! Much better than their food or wine, hehehe, old rivalry between italians and french...
I am sorry to have to admit that we italians are far behind french in matter kinky-dirty-anal-sex...we are more prejudiced and bigots...

I am glad to be one of the...elected.

cheers
&
hugs, buddies,

cb

i have to agree with some of the issues raised in gereral here.

i speek french but it is a english speaking board, and when we allow one language to have a private conversation, discussion, we have to then allow the germans speeking thread, and the italian speeking thread, etc etc etc, and then when does it end? you cannot say yes to one language but no to another so i think it was wrong to allow the thread in the first place. sorry but i am a firm believer that if you make rules then you should stick to them, besides it means that some cannot join in or even follow the conversations which is unfair for them

also when it comes to who speaks french in the world, many in the uk speek french as well, but you didnt recognise that in the map showing where in the world speeks french.

also as for speaking french means you like snails, yeuck. i hate the things, just the thought of them makes me feel ill.

ok i said all i going to say on the subjects and i am sorry if i offend anyone, just saying what i personally think

mistress Edited by kinkytrev and the mistress

QUOTE(kinkytrev and the mistress @ Jun 25 2007, 06:42 AM) [snapback]33010[/snapback]

i speek french but it is a english speaking board, and when we allow one language to have a private conversation, discussion, we have to then allow the germans speeking thread, and the italian speeking thread, etc etc etc, and then when does it end? you cannot say yes to one language but no to another so i think it was wrong to allow the thread in the first place.
`
Thanks for your opinion Mistress. notworthy.gif smile.gif

I must say I was wondering huh.gif in the begining if a french speaking corner was good or bad too.
But now, in this chit-chat section in particular, I think it's a good thing and I'm happy our german speaking friends have done the same. Maybe did you point the meaning of the posts here: "hello I'm speaking the same language too, great !" , just a friendly salute in our own language, and as a lot of members aren't fluent on english so it tightens the ropes beetween us.
I hope all the other languages could have one thread too, we have a lot of italians, neederlanders, spaniards, polishs, danish, norvegian, swedish, greek, russians, ukranians, and many others (sorry not to mention all , pals) in this Babel-like forum, so what ? If it brings more friendly posts beetween members without disrupting the main communication goals of RSBB , why not?
I just appreciate all these foreign songs, all are enjoyable to me as a music here and in the real world and I hope we'll have stronger web translators to help us in the future.

sorry but i am a firm believer that if you make rules then you should stick to them, besides it means that some cannot join in or even follow the conversations which is unfair for them

This could be unfair, I agree with you but it's just in one thread, lady !
It's easy to say that as you're a native english speaker, think about the rest of the world huhu.

And I desagree with your opinons on strickly folowing the rules.

In France we say that France is the counrtry of the weapons and the laws, I dunno if it's right or not but let me tell you that rules are also made to be trangressed too, especially in France muhahah laugh.gif

Rules and laws are made by men, they are not perfect and have to be changed as reality changes everyday IMO. jester.gif Just to have to act cautiouslly.

also as for speaking french means you like snails, yeuck. i hate the things, just the thought of them makes me feel ill.
ok i said all i going to say on the subjects and i am sorry if i offend anyone, just saying what i personally think

mistress

No offense darling. About the snails or cooking or sex games it's just a matter of taste. tongue.gif
Some people here don't seem to appreciate male prolapse for example, and for my part I love snails but strongly dislike brit Marmite sauce hehe. biggrin.gif

I strongly believe our fate is to unite in one small world, so it's good to bring different aspects of our rich cultures in the Big Earth One.

We love you brit, bros and sis, I feel at home on the other side of the channel but don't ever forget you have french words in your own country's and royal's mottos : "Dieu est mon droit" & "Honni soit qui mal y pense" IPB ImageDamned froggies! jester.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

But if people want this topic closed just Pm to our Admin XT 'cos he made the rules here and I wont close it by myself hehe.

"Je suis ici par la volonté de XT et des mods et je n'en sortirai que par la force du ban de l'admin "
Conte Tangerine de Beaumarchais de Rosebuttboard crazy.gif

Peace, love & hugs to you all ! love.gif (^ ^) Gapers unite ! Tous ensemble, tous ensemble, ouais ! ouais ! friends.gif Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Jun 25 2007, 03:33 PM) [snapback]33145[/snapback]

`
Thanks for your opinion Mistress. notworthy.gif smile.gif

I must say I was wondering huh.gif in the begining if a french speaking corner was good or bad too.
But now, in this chit-chat section in particular, I think it's a good thing and I'm happy our german speaking friends have done the same. Maybe did you point the meaning of the posts here: "hello I'm speaking the same language too, great !" , just a friendly salute in our own language, and as a lot of members aren't fluent on english so it tightens the ropes beetween us.
I hope all the other languages could have one thread too, we have a lot of italians, neederlanders, spaniards, polishs, danish, norvegian, swedish, greek, russians, ukranians, and many others (sorry not to mention all , pals) in this Babel-like forum, so what ? If it brings more friendly posts beetween members without disrupting the main communication goals of RSBB , why not?
I just appreciate all these foreign songs, all are enjoyable to me as a music here and in the real world and I hope we'll have stronger web translators to help us in the future.
This could be unfair, I agree with you but it's just in one thread, lady !
It's easy to say that as you're a native english speaker, think about the rest of the world huhu.

yes, i think we can stick to one topic in a native language, if it's only a welcome topic and not dealing with vital anal issues
it's just a way to get to know each other; but if they want to keep speaking in their language they can start using pm then
so far i've seen the german and french topic really harmless and tres simpa' indeed
so much that last week i was tempted to open an italian topic too
yes, i feel a bit excluded when other people talk in their mothertongue
but, personally, i do feel so also when members talk about dildos, lubes, etc, talking about prices, technicalities, etc which i dont have the faintest idea about and probably not even the slightest interest
that's just me: i like football but i get bored to death talking too much about players, teams, managers and what shoes to wear, what shirt. you gave me a field, not a pitch but a ground whatever, poles made with heaps of clothes, something more or less rolling and i was happy. but dont tell me what were the coolest play shoes to buy
naivety and passion against performance-enhancing technics and means
same for anality and carnality
and i remember a topic in the old-old board dedicated to english people and whose title was... (i cant remember: ask minx, the perpetrator, about it)
nice topic, sometimes we non-britons felt out, sometimes we did take part

And I desagree with your opinons on strickly folowing the rules.

In France we say that France is the counrtry of the weapons and the laws, I dunno if it's right or not but let me tell you that rules are also made to be trangressed too, especially in France muhahah laugh.gif

then you dont know italy: rules are made to see who's the smartest one to break them and get away with it. then they are proclaimed national heroes, sometimes even prime ministers mad.gif laugh.gif

vital anal issues

Hehehe always the right RSBB words, Gninori ! biggrin.gif

Ton français est "trés sympa" aussi, mio amico ! wink.gif

it's just a way to get to know each other; but if they want to keep speaking in their language they can start using pm then
so far i've seen the german and french topic really harmless and tres simpa' indeed
so much that last week i was tempted to open an italian topic too

Come on, dear italians pals, just do it ! jester.gif

naivety and passion against performance-enhancing technics and means
same for anality and carnality

laugh.gif notworthy.gif friends.gif

then you dont know italy: rules are made to see who's the smartest one to break them and get away with it. then they are proclaimed national heroes, sometimes even prime ministers mad.gif laugh.gif [/color]

Nope, sounds great except for Berlu, corrution and Maffia. pimp.gif I'd sure like to live for a while in our latin
neightbours, any room to rent Gni? I could lend you my specs… laugh.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

Ben, je crois que moi aussi je fais partie du groupe avec ce thème tellement discuté.

In favor of those criticising the contact in native tongues I will keep on writing in the permitted language. I must say that I completely agree with former posters who tried to explain that communication in other idioms than the english one are favorable to the board by creating a somehow more intimate connection between members of a similar cultural background. Especially considering that most of us probably don't have many people in their surroundings sharing the same interests as we do here, it becomes even more important to show others : hey, I'm intothe same stuff and we can communicate without having to succumb the language barrier that, to some extent, separates some of us from each other. I do not believe that I am simply smarter than all others and that this is why I shoulb be listened to. A much better argument for my point of view is that I am not especially concerned by the problem. I am lucky enough being able to write and speak fluently in Geman, French and English and if necessary inSpanish as well. I could therefore say that all these discussions don' t concern me.

In fact I still believe that those who are the source of the most criticism (those who simply had the luck to solely grow up with the most important language in the world) should ask themselves if they can relly not understand the neede of some members to satisf their curiosity concerning those idiomatically linked (sorry, just means same language) to them. After all, the consequences are, for what I've seen, not as dramatic as one would believe when following this topic. As far as I know, vital information has in most , if not in all cases, been translated into English as well. And if some member sees that one has congratulated another for a nice topic by using a proverb from teir native tongue that can't be translated, just leave them thheir little cultural secret. It probably would not have any value for those not capable of understanding it anyway.

Even though this may sound harsh, it is not meant this way. It is just a request for tolerance and some trust for the fellow members of this board, no matter what language they speak at home. Just look at the positive experiences you have encountered with members from other countries and ask yourself if you really think they are so rarely using their mothertongue to exclude you.

Pour les francophones ne vivant pas au Canada, je m'excuse pour mon anglais souvent trop compliqué et pour les textes toujours trop longs que j'écris. cry.gif

Just another example of what I just tried to explain. Only said sorry to the french-speakers for my complicated way of writing too long messages. Wasn't vital or usefull to english speakers but I still translated it. But I should not feel obliged to do so.

guys i want meaning to offend anyone

while i am in the uk and brought up with english as my first language i have spoke french since my school days and as i am about to hit 30 that is quite a while, no sarcastic comments please!

yes we have french words in our use as well as latin etc but i speek as i find and if i disagree with something i will say.

what i dont want is a fight tho

mistress

oh and please dont call me darling, i hate it

QUOTE(kinkytrev and the mistress @ Jun 27 2007, 09:56 AM) [snapback]33576[/snapback]

guys i want meaning to offend anyone

while i am in the uk and brought up with english as my first language i have spoke french since my school days and as i am about to hit 30 that is quite a while, no sarcastic comments please!

yes we have french words in our use as well as latin etc but i speek as i find and if i disagree with something i will say.

what i dont want is a fight tho

mistress

oh and please dont call me darling, i hate it

Oooh I didn't want to offend you either, Mistress, sorry for my sarcasms, just some humoristic words like my usual way of posting. No bad feelings I hope. blush.gif
Anyway for me it wasn't a fight at all, just funny chit-chat on french egotism as I like it. So thanks for learning French ! smile.gif Glad to know frog bashing wink.gif isn't the general rules in UK muhahaha.

And I always likes your posts ! tongue.gif notworthy.gif Even if I must have my Harrap's Dictionnary always beside me hehe. (^ ^) crazy.gif

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Jun 27 2007, 11:20 AM) [snapback]33580[/snapback]

Oooh I didn't want to offend you either, Mistress, sorry for my sarcasms, just some humoristic words like my usual way of posting. No bad feelings I hope. blush.gif
Anyway for me it wasn't a fight at all, just funny chit-chat on french egotism as I like it. So thanks for learning French ! smile.gif Glad to know frog bashing wink.gif isn't the general rules in UK muhahaha.

And I always likes your posts ! tongue.gif notworthy.gif Even if I must have my Harrap's Dictionnary always beside me hehe. (^ ^) crazy.gif

dont worry about your sarcasms, i was more concerned that i didnt/hadnt offended anyone.

as for frog bashing in the uk, well like all groups/countries, there will always be some that are against anyone that is foreign, but for my part i have nothing against the french, italian, german, dutch, etc etc. for most people it is those that come into our country and cause trouble that cause the "bashings" to start.

as for posts, tangerine honey i dont post that often. but i will say what i think but never meaning to offend anyone

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Jul 2 2007, 10:06 AM) [snapback]34590[/snapback]

You're a kind mistress, so ! smile.gif Hugs ! love.gif (^ ^) notworthy.gif

thankyou tangerine smile.gif your sweet to

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.