Qui parle français aussi sur ce board ?

lola2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Je suis également français, Lola : parles-nous donc un peu de toi et surtout de ton anus : à quoi as-tu joué pour le mettre dans cet état (rosebutt) ? rolleyes.gif

French kiss, chère Lola wink.gif

i would really like to take part in this conservation, but i'm sorry not to speak french at all
but i can read that someone is already trying to chat the OP up crazy.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Apr 16 2007, 11:04 PM) [snapback]11713[/snapback]

i would really like to take part in this conservation, but i'm sorry not to speak french at all
but i can read that someone is already trying to chat the OP up crazy.gif tongue.gif

Ah s'il y a Gninori on doit parler latin ! tongue.gif we must speak Latin. Non omnia possumus omnes, Gni.

Bienvenue au café français. IPB Image(^ ^)FuriaFranceseTang

Hi, french speaking people, good you "salut!" each other but me, like others (gninori 4 example), can only guess (which is`nt so difficult for us being latins) what`s about. Anyway, besides the issue that we should all speak english on this board (I know most of you do), I just wanted to say:
I love the kinky-dirty attitude and approach french (and , as far I see, french speaking ppl) have to sex! Much better than their food or wine, hehehe, old rivalry between italians and french...
I am sorry to have to admit that we italians are far behind french in matter kinky-dirty-anal-sex...we are more prejudiced and bigots...

I am glad to be one of the...elected.

cheers
&
hugs, buddies,

cb Edited by curiousboy

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Apr 17 2007, 07:46 AM) [snapback]11838[/snapback]

Hi, french speaking people, good you "salut!" each other but me, like others (gninori 4 example), can only guess (which is`nt so difficult for us being latins) what`s about. Anyway, besides the issue that we should all speak english on this board (I know most of you do), I just wanted to say:
I love the kinky-dirty attitude and approach french (and , as far I see, french speaking ppl) have to sex! Much better than their food or wine, hehehe, old rivalry between italians and french...
I am sorry to have to admit that we italians are far behind french in matter kinky-dirty-anal-sex...we are more prejudiced and bigots...

I am glad to be one of the...elected.

cheers
&
hugs, buddies,

cb

Hi italian friend, grazzie mille for your kind words, Curiousboy ! notworthy.gif

I'm not sure italians are so far behind us french on kinky sex matters, thinking of Rocco or Lussurio or pix members post here. I think we are more lovers than rivals muahah !
But thanx, you touch our famous french egotism hehe. Ciao bello ! biggrin.gif (^ ^)

Ps : Hope other non-french-speaking members won't be annoyed by this lil'l french speaking corner. :)Just to say hello/bonjour. If something really arousing happens it'll be immediately translated in Latin muhaha. laugh.gif Edited by Tangerine

Okay, Lola2... We've established that you have tons of like minds, and even neighbours (like me!)... Is the environment friendly enough that you'll show your stuff? I know I'm not the only one thinking it! (I'm sure you don't need it, but I can translate if necessary!)

yeah, how about it you snail eating surrenderers

QUOTE(prolaptotron @ Apr 19 2007, 09:18 AM) [snapback]12754[/snapback]

yeah, how about it you snail eating surrenderers

Surrenders of what, pancake headed & goatsed IPB Image proltrol ? laugh.gif
French speaking never means being french, neither eating snails. eat.gif

But i sure love snails with garlic drool.gif oui monsieur prolatotron ! tongue.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

as long as everyone spells thier french words correctly i can follow along with my freetranslation.com
but of the french and french speaking (Québecoise) in Quebec i do not know anything except the stereotypes.

but as a western english speaking i am of the laziest in the world... many only speak english and nothing else.

good to see you starting up a conversation in your own tounge. more language topics could be handy. smile.gif

Pourvu que tout le monde écrit thier les mots français correctement je peux suivre avec mon freetranslation.com mais du français et français parlant (Québecoise) dans
Québec je ne sait rien sauf les stéréotypes.

Mais comme un anglais de l'ouest parlant je suis du plus paresseux dans le monde... beaucoup parlent seulement l'anglais et rien d'autre.

Bon de voir vous démarre une conversation dans votre propre tounge. les sujets de plus de langue pourraient être pratiques. smile.gif

translator goes from french to english well but i dont know how well it goes the other way blink.gif
le traducteur va de français au puits anglais mais j'ai mis sais bien qu'il va l'autre façon blink.gif

les amis bon jour

anllover

QUOTE(anllover @ Apr 19 2007, 11:48 AM) [snapback]12794[/snapback]

as long as everyone spells thier french words correctly i can follow along with my freetranslation.com
but of the french and french speaking (Québecoise) in Quebec i do not know anything except the stereotypes.

but as a western english speaking i am of the laziest in the world... many only speak english and nothing else.

good to see you starting up a conversation in your own tounge. more language topics could be handy. smile.gif

Pourvu que tout le monde écrit thier les mots français correctement je peux suivre avec mon freetranslation.com mais du français et français parlant (Québecoise) dans
Québec je ne sait rien sauf les stéréotypes.

Mais comme un anglais de l'ouest parlant je suis du plus paresseux dans le monde... beaucoup parlent seulement l'anglais et rien d'autre.

Bon de voir vous démarre une conversation dans votre propre tounge. les sujets de plus de langue pourraient être pratiques. smile.gif

translator goes from french to english well but i dont know how well it goes the other way blink.gif
le traducteur va de français au puits anglais mais j'ai mis sais bien qu'il va l'autre façon blink.gif
les amis bon jour

anllover

Ouaiiiiis (yeahhh) Analpal, bravo !
Your translation is not bad, we can understand you pretty well. It seeems your freetranslation.com works better than altavisa babelfish from japanese to english muhaha. laugh.gif I'll try your transaltion tip, Thx !
Bons baisers de Paris au Canada français et anglais hehe love.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif IPB Image
http://www.axelibre.org/images/etre_francais.jpg

Ps : Based on the card below you should speak french Anllover, hehe! laugh.gif
French speaking countries : IPB Image
http://www.populationdata.net/images/carte...ue_francais.jpg

More infos on world languages (in french sorry) : http://www.populationdata.net/palmareslangues.php

according to this map
selon cette carte
IPB Image
http://www.tallrite.com/weblog/blogimages/...ericanWorld.gif
i should speak moose head and you should speak perfume, spaghetti and wine
je dois parler tête à l'élan et vous devez parler le parfum, les spaghetti et le vin jester.gif

america thinks i am backwards
l'Amérique pense que je suis en arrière
and you are the queens theme park
et vous êtes le parc à thème de reines
IPB Image
http://shiar.org/info/worldusa.gif
beware of the dragons ohmy.gif
prendre garde aux dragons ohmy.gif

but we are all able to speak from our asses
mais nous sommes tout capable de parler de nos ânes
IPB Image
http://www.openfire.us/blog/archives/image...pOfTheWorld.JPG

but make sure you take this map
mais s'assurer que vous prenez cette carte
IPB Image
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/186000/186056OTVS_w.png
when you want to swim wink.gif
quand vous voulez nager wink.gif

muhahaha laugh.gif laugh.gif
muhahaha laugh.gif laugh.gif

anllover cool.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.