How to use soap (update)

prettylewdthoughts

So after posting this initially i had gotten the soap and wanted to try it but work and study kept me off off it. 

Well today i finally got to try and it and omg wow. Like just two fingers that were soaped up were enough to turn my hole into a drooling sloppy swollen mess. I was even able to fit part of my hand up there without even using lube!!

Next time around im definitely going to try and use more than last time to see what happens. My mind is blown... 

20 minutes ago, KonnerP said:

Well now I kinda want to try it, what type of soap did you use?

seconded! What Soap did you use?

On 8/29/2022 at 1:22 PM, prettylewdthoughts said:

So after posting this initially i had gotten the soap and wanted to try it but work and study kept me off off it. 

Well today i finally got to try and it and omg wow. Like just two fingers that were soaped up were enough to turn my hole into a drooling sloppy swollen mess. I was even able to fit part of my hand up there without even using lube!!

Next time around im definitely going to try and use more than last time to see what happens. My mind is blown... 

Yeah, it's for sure an experience and it will make you swollen and drooly. If you were using bar soap, next time I'd suggest using the whole bar as a plug/dildo. Push the whole bar in and out basically fucking your hole with it. Doing this makes the sensations more intense and will suds up everything. I like to finger my hole after soaping it up, the irresistible urge to push let's me get up real deep, and feels so good to push against those fingers, your hole just sorta dilates open with all the pushing. Afterwards even if it was a short short soaping it feels like I've been absolutely wrecked. Swollen, open, drooly, and even a little sensitive.

On 8/29/2022 at 7:17 PM, urov said:

seconded! What Soap did you use?

Personally I use plain Ivory bar soap, same as for soap suds enema solutions. It's just soap, no perfumes, detergents, moisturizer, just soap. You can get a pack of 3 bars for like $3-4 usd. If you don't have Ivory avaliable then any similar soap like like it is the way to go. Stuff like dish soap is detergent or has perfume and can make you sick. I do recommend a rinse out after playing soap just because it can have a bit of a laxative effect. I do add that this isn't something I do very often but it is fun when I do.

Sounds hot AF, definitely gonna try, once I get some alone time. I guess here in Mex i¨d  go get some neutro soap - basically what you say, no perfumes or anything...

• 1 month later...

for someone just starting to experiment with soaping, simple soap with no perfumes n such is great; give your body as few variables to react to at the same time!!

that being said, as someone who at soaps themself on a regular basis (at one point I did it daily for two weeks straight, lol) I have used cheap overly-perfumed bar soap, antibacterial bar soap, ultra-concentrated Dawn liquid soap, shampoo….

like all sorts of random stuff, haha,

and I haven’t had any unexpected reactions to any of it

I WOULD suggest generally staying away from antibacterial soap because it could possibly affect your intestinal flora; I didn’t notice any changes (like I have with oral antibiotic medication) but it’s a risk I think is important to share with others 

my favorite thing is lubing my hand up with the ultra concentrated liquid soap and then gliding my fist into myself right up to the sigmoid *smirks delightedly*

I hold it there until my colon juuuust barely starts to wanna push it out, then I squeeze as tightly as I can to wipe off as much of the soap inside me as possible 

then I add more to my hand and fist-fuck away until I just can’t take any more 

Was reading this thread before going to the shower a few minutes ago and decided to give it a shot. I only had some mint flagranced soap which made the experience even more intense. It was a brand new bar pretty much and I shoved it in there a couple times and "spat" it out. However my instinct wasn't to start pushing but quite the opposite. My ass completely closed up and got as tight as a drum and it was probably due to the fact that I had some shit in my rectum and my body didn't want me to involontairily evacuate. After my shower it stung for a few minutes and by the time I dried myself and got dressed I had an urge to poo so I went and it was smooth and immidiate probably because of the soap lubrication inside. Then the intense feelings subsided and now 30 min later I'm pretty much back to normal. I don't know how intense it would've been if I kept the soap in there for a few minutes or if I "rubbed" it in like Clara said she did but I don't know if I want to find out. At least it's a quick way to do an "enema" without doing an enema.

After seeing some more posts in this thread, I decided to try soap again. It was a pretty short session, but I’m already getting addicted to the feeling. I love how sloppy it makes my hole feel! And it helps push my rose out a ton.

AyhrkXh.jpg

6 hours ago, mauffra said:

So soaping helps prolapsing ? Great

I honestly didn’t really see much progress until I stopped using big toys and started solely fisting myself, using soap at least a few times a week!

On 10/31/2022 at 7:31 PM, elirian said:

After seeing some more posts in this thread, I decided to try soap again. It was a pretty short session, but I’m already getting addicted to the feeling. I love how sloppy it makes my hole feel! And it helps push my rose out a ton.

AyhrkXh.jpg

hiiiii frieeennnddd!!! cant wait to see your continued progress!!! wish you could set that beautiful soapy hole onto mine so we could grind our delicious meat together, hehe

On 11/5/2022 at 3:06 AM, Clara said:

hiiiii frieeennnddd!!! cant wait to see your continued progress!!! wish you could set that beautiful soapy hole onto mine so we could grind our delicious meat together, hehe

mmmm that sounds like fun!!!

so, having done this a few times now, i'm still on the fence about whether i actually enjoy the stinging, irritated feeling, but there's no denying it's helped with rose progress a lot. i'm excited to see what I can do after a proper plugging and fisting session - i'll find out later this week i guess!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.