Depth stretching advice

Darthvin

As title states. Any tips from some experienced butt lovers? 

Seems a slow process. I guess I'm referring to straightening the sigmoid for larger toys as that's where I'm stuck. Can take over 3. 5inches around 9 inches deep pretty easy but have to drop down to slim toys past that. I'm guessing I've stretched my rectum to take 9 inches but really want this to extend to at least 12/13 inch. Any tips or advice greatly appreciated. 

I can currently take 15” of a thin double-ended dildo. I find using a hollow plug REALLY helps. It allows air in and trains your second sphincter to open. Give it a try.

6 hours ago, FistBi said:

I have not gotten past 12 inches with any size dildo. I can reach that depth with a diameter of more than 2.5"

Not sure what that means.

Yep tried with the hollow plugs, it means stepping down on circumference though. I have noticed being extremely empty helps. It more about getting that 3 inch diameter (roughly) to 12 inches. Might see if partner is willing to go through what she calls my 'other inside hole' :lol:. She isn't keen playing around past that - she afraid she'll hurt me. 

15 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

Yep tried with the hollow plugs, it means stepping down on circumference though. I have noticed being extremely empty helps. It more about getting that 3 inch diameter (roughly) to 12 inches. Might see if partner is willing to go through what she calls my 'other inside hole' :lol:. She isn't keen playing around past that - she afraid she'll hurt me. 

I get it. But I’m really grooving on depth lately. I want to be able to take much bigger toys deeper. Like the Stump n’ Dump by Mr. Hankey’s.

I absolutely hear you there! And thats a toy that I'm really interested in too! I'm working on the square peg longneck at the moment and a John Thomas large Henry (along with others) lts funny because depth never appealed to me before but lately I'm get such intense pleasure from it. Just want the larger width deep inside. I can straighten the sigmoid fairly well (I know because I can push a solid glass dildo around 7 inches in me and hold it inside my ass. I feel the bend completely. Jist seems around 9 inches the 3+ inches diameter won't go! Going to drop back to a John Thomas donkey depth trainer and conquer that along with the JT umbongo. I've litterally thousands of pounds worth of dildo haha. 

6 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

I absolutely hear you there! And thats a toy that I'm really interested in too! I'm working on the square peg longneck at the moment and a John Thomas large Henry (along with others) lts funny because depth never appealed to me before but lately I'm get such intense pleasure from it. Just want the larger width deep inside. I can straighten the sigmoid fairly well (I know because I can push a solid glass dildo around 7 inches in me and hold it inside my ass. I feel the bend completely. Jist seems around 9 inches the 3+ inches diameter won't go! Going to drop back to a John Thomas donkey depth trainer and conquer that along with the JT umbongo. I've litterally thousands of pounds worth of dildo haha. 

I want to hilt the biggest toys. Like, sink and spin.

i used an 18" x1.5" double ender until i straightened my sigmoid. then i widened it with the Exxtreme dildo (16" x 2.25) from amazon. after that i stepped up to the rambone dildo or the med goose until both were completely up my hole. after the rambone i could handle both an 18" anal snake and the db ender full length at the same time. i am currently working on the lg goose.

1 hour ago, stooge6 said:

i used an 18" x1.5" double ender until i straightened my sigmoid. then i widened it with the Exxtreme dildo (16" x 2.25) from amazon. after that i stepped up to the rambone dildo or the med goose until both were completely up my hole. after the rambone i could handle both an 18" anal snake and the db ender full length at the same time. i am currently working on the lg goose.

Jesus. That sounds astounding. And hot as fuck. I’m working my way up.

17 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

No estoy seguro de lo que eso significa.

Damn Google translator...:D

I have not reached 12" deep with any dildo, thin or thick. I find a wall. I have been trying for years

Hit and miss, mostly that'll be trapped air bit try a different lube. I swear by coconut oil. I did have a sharp pain left side once. Had an ultrasound but all was OK. Quite often after a session I'll be uncomfortable untill I can piss and get rid of the trapped air. All part of it I guess. 

one thing i forgot, several sites that i found info on working depth said to lay on your right side. i did this and i think it helped some. i thought of my stretching discomfort as being comparable to doing a workout and having some muscle ache afterwards.

as for the discomfort from pusging my depths, i didnt go totally 18" deep in one shot. it took me several sessions working and going about 1-2" deeper each session. sometimes i gained nothing but i did exercise the previous depths i had achieved. i never did it but i read that using aspercreme mixed with your lube can help some for minor numbing. numbing isnt the best thing to do, pain is a good sign you may need to stop.

the first time i got it to were i had over 17" of my db ender inside my hole, i barely stroked myself 5 times before i shot a big load high up onto my chest.

Edited by stooge6

• 4 weeks later...

I got the Boss Hog M recently, specifically to start stretching around the sigmoid area. Find a toy that is just about the depth that you can go and which widens at that point, it has helped me get a lot loser, I can almost take it to the base at this point. I find that different angles also work different - work the area and have patience. It's my first silicone toy too, and boy have I wasted a lot of money on PVC and vinyl crap, I'm all silicone from here on out, it's SO worth the money IMO - it has more give, but it will still push back.

• 2 weeks later...

What I did was find an inflatable plug that the hose WAS attached and pushed it up and inserted it into the sigmoid bend and inflated it until it was uncomfortable. I waited a min or two then repeated. After that I’d insert a toy that I was trying to conquer and bounce on it trying to meditate into a dif universe and also using poppers.  Within 2-3 months I went from double ended dildo to the biggest mr hankeys El Ray 11” circumference. Once I was there I practiced it atleast every 3-4 days.  And literally within a couple weeks of that, it was my warm up toy. I think quality silicone toys matter, I think poppers help, and I think keeping the toy inserted as long as possible (min or two) helps big time.  
I now take abt 4” wide past my sigmoid to 13-14” or so.  That’s here my transverse colon turns unfortunately. So my boss hogg, el ray, etc etc had a few inches showing at the bottom. 

combination of pushing a lot and inflatables. you'll eventually be able to snake probes and fingers around that bend into the colon, and you gotta push out hard to get it to sort of "wrap" around the object. Eventually, you can get smaller inflatables into that pocket. SLOWLY train that area until it gets easier and easier to tunnel into.

• 3 weeks later...

so for me it’s REALLY easy to reach that part of the colon with my hand when self-fisting

so I just work my fingertips up into the bend and then do my best to, like… push the other way? feels stupid to say it so plainly like that but that’s what I’ve been doing hahaha

that’s for the bend but I also just generally pry that tight section open by stretching open my fingertips inside of it there 

no clue if that’s making a lot of progress but that’s generally how I’ve even gotten to the bend in the first place so I know it’s BEEN helping with everything up to the bend, at least

13 hours ago, Clara said:

so for me it’s REALLY easy to reach that part of the colon with my hand when self-fisting

so I just work my fingertips up into the bend and then do my best to, like… push the other way? feels stupid to say it so plainly like that but that’s what I’ve been doing hahaha

that’s for the bend but I also just generally pry that tight section open by stretching open my fingertips inside of it there 

no clue if that’s making a lot of progress but that’s generally how I’ve even gotten to the bend in the first place so I know it’s BEEN helping with everything up to the bend, at least

This method has been pretty effective for me too (and it feels amazing), but I run into the problem of not being able to get my hand in very deeply because I have a long torso and can't reach.

12 hours ago, elirian said:

This method has been pretty effective for me too (and it feels amazing), but I run into the problem of not being able to get my hand in very deeply because I have a long torso and can't reach.

I am fat and have short arms, lol. I can only get to like a couple inches down my wrist but luckily it seems like my colon is descending easily enough where I don’t really need more than that to access the tight area!!

self-fisting my pussy is almost impossible but I can get pretty deep anally by doing it while sitting on the toilet bc bracing against the tank and the seat makes it MUCH easier!

3 hours ago, Clara said:

I am fat and have short arms, lol. I can only get to like a couple inches down my wrist but luckily it seems like my colon is descending easily enough where I don’t really need more than that to access the tight area!!

self-fisting my pussy is almost impossible but I can get pretty deep anally by doing it while sitting on the toilet bc bracing against the tank and the seat makes it MUCH easier!

I’ll have to try bracing it against something - either way, the feeling of digging around with my fingers and feeling my hole open up around my hand is amazing! 

15 minutes ago, elirian said:

I’ll have to try bracing it against something - either way, the feeling of digging around with my fingers and feeling my hole open up around my hand is amazing! 

I used to be able to do that but an elbow  injury and giant asslips now get in the way. That feeling of my second sphincter opening around my hand was blissful.

On 9/26/2022 at 7:38 AM, elirian said:

The closest ive ever come to fisting was leaning against the shower wall for leverage it definitely helps to be able to push against something, youll have to try different angles and positions to see what is best obviously   i cant qhipush past my knuckles.   Pro/con of big hands 

Hi All, newbie to site here. On aliexpress I found these long slim inflatable plugs on at 38.5cm long and one 55cm long714_1000.jpg

For once I bought the smaller one and have been pleasantly surprised at being able to get all of it up inside me after just a couple of sessions trying (I have been training my ass for years though). It's the pumping that the problem! Fully pumped its like 140 pumps and is like 2' long and 3" across at its thinnest so a lovely idea!! But I'm at 25 pumps and progress is slow increasing, guessing that means more regular training which is such a terrible prospect *sob* lol I also got myself a douche tube about 50cm long and mix some water based lube up with a little water in a big syringe and lube myself as deep as I can go to make doing some fucking of myself at depth easier cos it definitely goes round that curve where I've been stuck for years! I can manage like about 3" across but can't get all the down to the balls on my Doc Johnson 13" Hung (the insertable is not as long as this it's like 9" or so. I hope one day to be able to do stuff like Adelina and Fistdude, or some other german domme fucking this guy with a dildo that looked over 2' long and more than 3" across. Thing is now I've got turned onto stretching my ass lips, not for a prolapse but just to have those sexy looking big sticky out ass lips that look amazing swallowing a big dildo or being fisted.

I bought the 55cm long one in a fit of enthusiasm the other night, that will take a LONG time to get all of it up inside myself I reckon!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.