How to use soap

Multiple people on here vouch for using soap to get more progress. So i got some perfume free glycerin based soap bars. But it's still somewhat unclear how to use it. And can you use it after you had some normal play time and are still lubed up? 

Can anyone with experience on this explain how you should or shouldn't use it

I like to use it in the shower. you don't really need lube because the soap acts like a lube when it's wet.

Basically when you're in the shower (say after a nice play session, or just a regular shower when you feel a little naughty lol) you take the soap in your hands and make it nice and foamy. Then you can either stick it in and leave it there for a while or push it in and out. Or, you take a washcloth and rub the soap all over it until it's completely saturated in soap and then you stick the washcloth in. After a while you will feel an intense urge to push which sticks around for a while even after the soap is no longer in your hole. If the feeling gets too intense you can always take an enema bulb and wash yourself out.

Afterwards you will feel thoroughly used ;)

btw, not all soaps are created equal so if this one doesn't do anything, get another one and try that. I recommend the classic dove bar.

So, I have done the soap thing and it's. . .interesting. So I know of a few fun ways to do this, soap sticks or soap suppositories, a bar of soap and a soapy enema. My soaps of choice are Dr. Boener's castile soap for liquid and classic Ivory bars. Avoid any with detergents good avoiding perumes too. Depending on what you like is how to go here. I enjoy all 3 myself, soap sticks are really fun and also a great option to start a bm too. To make them you warm up a bar and slice it into pieces. Wet and smooth the edges and hold till you can't, also fun to move in and out. I also just like to shove the whole bar in there for the same effect. And that effect is a bit of a burn intensifying as you move it or hold it and a lasting urge to push and push hard. Now if I am in the mood I will use either one for enemas but prefer the castile soap. It makes you squeeky clean inside and you will have the burning and urge to push while expelling and for a good while after, the amount of soap in the enema will make it more or less intense, beware though more soap will cause more cramps. That is how I personally have done soap, either way I recommend a rinse after and as mentioned you will feel well used after.

2 hours ago, Ohyes1978 said:

Is it good for hemorrhoids?

No. It literally irritates the rectum and will make you want to push your guts out. To be honest I use soap every now an then after my first experience was positive. I honestly don't think it make a prolapse at all - but it does make you want to push like fuck and feel 'worn' - but back to your question - no it will make hemorrhoids worse. As a side note I found just buying glycerin suppositories a more effective approach to the push with soup thing. 

What do you think is the best technique? Keeping it inside (if so, for how long?) Or pushing it in and out?

I personally keep the soap inside for 15 minutes and feel the urge to push it out, but once it's out, that feeling completely disappears almost instantly. I don't even feel a burning sensation either, like some have mentioned.

I've use LeChat soap, as well as Dove soap, as recommended by some, but it doesn't really seem to do much for me..

Should i keep it inside even longer, or do you have any other recommendations?

Ivory soap bars are my go to. Contain glycerin and coconut oil among other body safe ingredients. Its a mild burn in the hole, but quite the interesting intense desire to push out as hard as you can. Most of the time I'll use the lathered soap as a lube to go in.

Ive also done ivory soap enemas with great success. Get a nice hot bag ready and add some ivory soap Shavings. About a couple table spoons. Cleans you out really nicely and gives you that feeling that you need to go. It's a fun challenge if you're into enemas.

On 3/19/2022 at 10:07 PM, Upthebutt said:

Ivory soap bars are my go to. Contain glycerin and coconut oil among other body safe ingredients. Its a mild burn in the hole, but quite the interesting intense desire to push out as hard as you can. Most of the time I'll use the lathered soap as a lube to go in.

Ive also done ivory soap enemas with great success. Get a nice hot bag ready and add some ivory soap Shavings. About a couple table spoons. Cleans you out really nicely and gives you that feeling that you need to go. It's a fun challenge if you're into enemas.

You know what I’ve found works too?

PUSHING OUT AS HARD AS YOU CAN.

Sometimes I think us players like to overly-complicate things for no reason.

7 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

No doubt man. Why everybody always tryin to cut corners. Dam, slow down and enjoy the journey

When I have a good session planned, it always includes ass to mouth for me.  The best way I found to get my hole squeaky clean is to do a standard enema/clean out, then get my 12” dildo all soaped up and ride it.  A few sessions of a soapy dildo and water flush does wonders.  I use ivory soap with put any issues. 

https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/assjuiceanna/photos/9464173/various_shots_from_webcam_shows

Edited by bettybutthole
Update link

On 3/21/2022 at 3:28 PM, Rosebutt said:

I mean I do that as well lmao. I just like the uncontrollable sensation that soap brings. Don't knock it til you've tried it but what might not be okay for you might be great for others... Just a thought

8 minutes ago, Upthebutt said:

I mean I do that as well lmao. I just like the uncontrollable sensation that soap brings. Don't knock it til you've tried it but what might not be okay for you might be great for others... Just a thought

QFT

11 minutes ago, BodyAss said:

Come on, try it already instead! Many already did ^))

I’m good guys. My method of wrecking my pussy is tried and true and if this site had an easier way of posting pictures, I could show everyone my wrecked donut.

• 4 weeks later...

I just did the most intense soaping I have ever done!!!! it took what was intended as a short post-“taking a shit” fisting into an hours long masturbation session

I ran out of hand soap a week or so ago so I have been washing my hands with dawn dish soap; I didn’t think anything of squirting some all over my gloved hand & fisting in as deeply as I could go like I do with my regular foaming hand soap

what followed once the soap n my fisting broke down the lube was the most delightfully intense need to strain I have ever felt. 

I kept fisting, delighted with feeling my anal meat ripple and push against my hand; I EASILY reached a point where my colon was narrower and enjoyed stretching it out with my fingers while pushing down

I miss having time to ride my toys for hours n hours but I have a feeling this type of play will be what finally breaks my sock free

On 4/22/2022 at 2:49 AM, Clara said:

I just did the most intense soaping I have ever done!!!! it took what was intended as a short post-“taking a shit” fisting into an hours long masturbation session

I ran out of hand soap a week or so ago so I have been washing my hands with dawn dish soap; I didn’t think anything of squirting some all over my gloved hand & fisting in as deeply as I could go like I do with my regular foaming hand soap

what followed once the soap n my fisting broke down the lube was the most delightfully intense need to strain I have ever felt. 

I kept fisting, delighted with feeling my anal meat ripple and push against my hand; I EASILY reached a point where my colon was narrower and enjoyed stretching it out with my fingers while pushing down

I miss having time to ride my toys for hours n hours but I have a feeling this type of play will be what finally breaks my sock free

Thats so exciting! Congratulations on your progress. I bet it's going to be the most wonderful feeling once it pokes through. I think that I will try your technique. What do you do about the soap after?

8 hours ago, Upthebutt said:

Thats so exciting! Congratulations on your progress. I bet it's going to be the most wonderful feeling once it pokes through. I think that I will try your technique. What do you do about the soap after?

yeahhh!! I’m possibly gonna start getting fisted regularly (def vaginally but idk if he’ll be comfortable with my prolapse goal) so hopefully I end up FINALLT getting to feel it slip out

the intensity with which I play usually ends up making a TON of colon mucosa (even without soap) so between my body reacting to the irritant directly & how I occasionally rinse the frothy mucosa off of my hands between punches, I don’t really /do/ anything?

I think before I’ve douched with a little bit of water a couple times to cool off the resulting inflamed tissue but never anything specifically intended to remove the soap

• 3 months later...

so one of my roommates just moved out; he gave me a trashbag full of individually wrapped rolls of toilet paper AND bars of soap…

I haven’t ever tried soaping with bar soap bc I hate using it for actual bathing

BUT OH MY GOD!!!!

it is so perfectly intense in ways I never expected!

I just lightly dampen it then work it right in, even if I haven’t gaped myself any beforehand; it just slips right in, often IMMEDIATELY pressing against my bladder n making me gush piss

the fact that the bar format keeps the soap in place against even heavy mucosal production means it is MUCH more irritating than liquid soap

I love it and plan on buying more once I use up what I got for free, haha

20 hours ago, Clara said:

so one of my roommates just moved out; he gave me a trashbag full of individually wrapped rolls of toilet paper AND bars of soap…

I haven’t ever tried soaping with bar soap bc I hate using it for actual bathing

BUT OH MY GOD!!!!

I just lightly dampen it then work it right in, even if I haven’t gaped myself any beforehand; it just slips right in, often IMMEDIATELY pressing against my bladder n making me gush piss

the fact that the bar format keeps the soap in place against even heavy mucosal production means it is MUCH more irritating than liquid soap

Yeah a bar of Ivory is occasionally a fun aside in my anal adventures, slides in real nice, almost lubricates the passage. I like the way it gets more intense until you just can't not push if you hold it in awhile. Working it in and out will also make it grow in intensity that way. I like the Ivory classic bars because they're soap and not detergent and don't have any perfumes or nasty stuff. I keep it around for soap suds enemas too and it works well there, every once I a while though, I just gotta cram the bar in. It's fairly cheap, about $4 for a 3 so not bad cost wise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 2:07 AM, Clara said:

BUT OH MY GOD!!!!

Oh, you are a nasty but extremely fun woman, I can tell. Have you put it in your pussy, too. Does it make "her" drool as much as your ass-cunt? I may have to try this once. I usually just use a long hose with a ball on the end and snake it to the far inside end of my ass-cunt and wash her out for a bout a half hour. Here I am puling it out for a couple of hours of anal fun.

https://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/enema_toy

On 8/20/2022 at 1:27 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

Oh, you are a nasty but extremely fun woman, I can tell. Have you put it in your pussy, too. Does it make "her" drool as much as your ass-cunt? I may have to try this once. I usually just use a long hose with a ball on the end and snake it to the far inside end of my ass-cunt and wash her out for a bout a half hour. Here I am puling it out for a couple of hours of anal fun.

https://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/enema_toy

nah soap + vagina = bad idea

but I HAVE actually gotten to the point of straining so fucking hard bc of the soap that it’s affecting my pussy too!

everything down there feels so saggy n distended after a straining session :0

elxbr42xcuh91.gif

I’m at a hotel tonight (traveling for work) and there’s a tiny dive bar in the bathroom - maybe I’ll give this a shot tonight since I’m here by myself! 

UPDATE: hmm okay this is pretty intense haha, not sure I’m going to make it a regular thing. It did stimulate my bowels a lot though so I’m super cleaned out now. 

Edited by elirian

On 8/22/2022 at 12:50 PM, Clara said:

nah soap + vagina = bad idea

but I HAVE actually gotten to the point of straining so fucking hard bc of the soap that it’s affecting my pussy too!

everything down there feels so saggy n distended after a straining session :0

elxbr42xcuh91.gif

Hope you get a big and long pussy prolapse to go with the one from your ass-cunt. You women are so lucky to have two holes down there to to stretch out and get fist fucked. Nice video, too. Your ass-cunt is very sexy even now.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.