What you need to start fisting?

kimleri2020

A few pointers to get ya going, it's good you have experience already so some of this may be redundant info but, here goes.

1) Use good lube! And use it LIBERALLY! I like either gel lubes like Astroglide Gel or cream lubes like Boy Butter or more recently Slam Dunk. Also in this sphere is gloves, I like them some times and other times I just go bare handed, really up to what you prefer.

2) Warm up, fingers, plugs, toys as the usual. A note on fingers, crop those nails close so you don't scrape up your inards. When using fingers as you add more make your fingers into a cone or duck bill shape.

3) Of course don't force it take your time with it, the knuckles are the hardest part but, once you get them in you'll want to give yourself a second to acclimate. Also pushing out like your moving your bowls on insertion will help relax your hole. Also it may not happen first try, my hands are kinda small for a guy, if you have larger hands it may take some time, unless you're hole is well used/trained. Keep working at it, you will soon.

4) Position was a key for me, my favorite solo position is the squat, gives me good access to everything and a good wrist angle. If my partner is up to violate me, I like being on my back so I can watch her.

The Tl;Dr use good lube and a bunch of it, think about gloves but, ymmv, warm up and take your time, push out a bit to relax the hole, position is a factor.

The only variables on how long it takes you to get it in is how well used your asshole is and how big you hand is. Have fun popping you hand in there, you'll be punch fucking yourself soon enough!

I can take a fist - almost 2 hand now but I can't get my own in at all. I guess I'm just not flexible enough. If you find it the same as me then invest in fisting toys. I've quite a collection of hand and fist dildos and the preacher shape toy too. I found a site that has fist toys that are the same size as male hands as a few fisting toys are a tad on the small size. 

herboy gave a good set of instructions but something not mentioned yet is your current toy size. the way i opened up for taking a fist was increasing my toy sizes. try increasing the diameter of your toys a little at a time. upsize about a half inch. once you can comfortably insert that toy and enjoy it, upsize again another half inch. eventually you will be up to 2-2.5 inches in diameter. when you reach that you should be ready for your first fist with no issue.

if you're talking about your own fist, then most of it is going to be about finding the right position where you'll be able to get the fist in. the thing I learned was that the asshole is ready, but the fist will need work. your best bet is to find a way to comfortably anchor your arm in position then ride your fist like a plug. worked for me.

10 hours ago, Ohyes1978 said:

You can damage hands I think I saw lot of girls easy insert all hand into ass, but I can’t as well, I play with 10.5 cm in diameter toys but can’t insert my own hand

it's easier for women. shorter torso, longer legs, same length arms. women can fist their ass from the front too... this is not possible at all for men.

On 9/19/2021 at 9:31 AM, stooge6 said:

the way i opened up for taking a fist was increasing my toy sizes. try increasing the diameter of your toys a little at a time. upsize about a half inch. once you can comfortably insert that toy and enjoy it, upsize again another half inch. eventually you will be up to 2-2.5 inches in diameter. when you reach that you should be ready for your first fist with no issue.

Yeah, stooge hits a good point, a good set of plugs was a factor for me, the jump at 2.5-3" Dia was intense! It was also when I could finally take my fully doubled up fist. Graduated toys are a great addition.

On 9/19/2021 at 10:20 AM, Glasg0wR0se said:

if you're talking about your own fist, then most of it is going to be about finding the right position where you'll be able to get the fist in. the thing I learned was that the asshole is ready, but the fist will need work. your best bet is to find a way to comfortably anchor your arm in position then ride your fist like a plug. worked for me.

Position was a key for me as well, it's taken practice to get certain ones right to get inside my ass. More than body I'd take the leap and say wrist position is a key factor in getting it in.

6 hours ago, Glasg0wR0se said:

it's easier for women. shorter torso, longer legs, same length arms. women can fist their ass from the front too... this is not possible at all for men.

It is easier for the ladies to self fist, I wouldn't say it's impossible for a guy to go from the front though, I can. But I'd say build is a factor there, I have fairly long arms for starters and fairly flexible wrists, certainly a results may vary situation.

another thing that has really added to my self fisting sessions is increasing depth by using a toy at the same time.

I know it's not exactly 'recommended' but I use a firm solid rubber ball that's about 3.5" diameter. first of all it's fun to use on its own, but utilising it to add depth to otherwise shallow fisting gives it another dimension.

the hollowed-out feeling that I get inside after a session with the ball is incredible and way beyond anything I can achieve with my own fist alone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2021 at 4:47 AM, Glasg0wR0se said:

Not true, I can do that and actually that's how I manage my deepest self fisting.

About the topic, I believe that anyone that can is into anal play is capable of taking a small female fist even early on.

The biggest challenge is actually when you have to fist yourself, unless you have giant hands, your limitation will always be your flexibility. The older/fatter/stronger you are the harder it will be to reach back there properly and you will have a lot of pain in the wrist and could pull some arm muscles. The pain in my ass is nothing compared to pulling a muscle from my arm.

The first time I manged it was in a squatting position, left hand being assisted/pushed by right hand. You might want to use a metal pot/pan that you can rest your hand against, that will give an extra height that can be quite helpful, it's much more difficult to do it with your hand resting against the floor.

Ideally you should get someone to fist you, if you've been playing for 4 years and you're a member of this board, I'm sure you can get a small hand in.

Flexibility and position is the deciding factor. Assuming your using lube. For fisting I like a thicker lube like Aquaphor (like Vaseline) or elbow grease, Bad Dragons cum lube is great too and my personal favorite!

Position: use your dominant hand, if you’re right handed you will want to lay on your left side, on the floor, lay on your side. Use left elbow to hold your upper body up a little. Then bring your right knee towards your chest, almost like a fetal position but your other leg will be more strait but bent at the knee a little. Position is reversed if your left handed. This is where flexibility and doing some stretches regularly will help. The more you’re  able to arch your back the easier your fist will go in. The more you stretch your back the farther you can reach. That’s the starter position. After doing that for a while I was able progress to doing doggy style position, where I’m on all fours but can reach around and slide my fist right in, the more you can arch your back the easier it is. Yoga helps too, I can almost put my legs behind my head and I can now put my knees behind my shoulders, all from doing yoga regularly. I hope this helps. Happy fisting!

On 9/21/2021 at 6:53 AM, herboy said:

Yeah, stooge hits a good point, a good set of plugs was a factor for me, the jump at 2.5-3" Dia was intense! It was also when I could finally take my fully doubled up fist. Graduated toys are a great addition.

Position was a key for me as well, it's taken practice to get certain ones right to get inside my ass. More than body I'd take the leap and say wrist position is a key factor in getting it in.

It is easier for the ladies to self fist, I wouldn't say it's impossible for a guy to go from the front though, I can. But I'd say build is a factor there, I have fairly long arms for starters and fairly flexible wrists, certainly a results may vary situation.

I agree with you and Jackshit : I was able to, from the front, when I was young and flexible ; that was the way I did it for the first time, a long time ago, one week before turning 16… 

Now (73 yo) I can't no more, although my ass is much more dilated

On 10/3/2021 at 7:09 PM, jackshit said:

I can do that and actually that's how I manage my deepest self fisting.

I'm curious, what's the deepest that you can self-fist? for comparison I can get in to about the wrist.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.