Solid dildos & rectum stretch (+other questions)

Darthvin

so main question for all you ass experts...

I have a 3" glass plug - get it in nice, but doesn't like coming out easily although I can 

I have the meo anal stretcher large which is pretty much the same but so much easier to put in and out.

I can take larger toys in silicone obviously but I am finding 3" to 4" hell of a challenge and a slow process...

Question really is...

can all asses stretch 7" (google that)

I feel like my tailbone is in the way? anyone else?

advice on 3" to 4" would be greatly appreciated 

I find the more pliable toys easier to get in, as far as sizing up, sometimes I'll put a toy/object in close to my limit then try to get a thin plug or finger along side it, a plug is usually easier. Of course lube, time, and Warm shower/bath helps too.

1 hour ago, yesplease said:

there is a giant ddifference between 3" and 4" !!!

This. Al my size ups use to 0.5cm or below in circunference.

Also, i think my insertable limit is at 8,6cm diameter. 9 is almost imposible. Maybe in a few months i will try the 9 cm diameter i have prepared, but again, i think its my no go limit.

yep I didn't mean going 3" to 4" straight away - apologies, I know that an inch jump is impossible. I meant more getting to 4" from 3". 

My main question really was can all asses stretch to large 4"+ or do we all have individual limits due to bone structure. I do hope mine isn't 3" (with solid toys) because I've ordered the Kong machine haha like I said, I can take larger soft toys, just hope I can increase size with solids

Been trying to find images of the anatomy what would show anything that would stop going large. Can't say I have. Only thing I can find is humans arses can stretch to 7 inches - which suggests average bone structure around the area. It's the area around my tailbone which seems to hinder progress but plenty of soft anatomy between the anus and testicles to stretch I'd have thought 

I'm not sure I understood the article correctly, but it says here : "The transverse diameter, between the ischial tuberosities, is generally between 8 to 11 cm." If I'm not mistaken, the ischial tuberosities are like your sitting bones and I think they are those that determine your limit

hey periwinkle - literally before I read this I started looking at sitting bones! And you can measure your own by sitting on something soft and measuring the distance of imprint. Obviously there is muscle and stuff to think about but I am starting to think all these things can move and accommodate to at least 4 inches. Hope so anyway cause one day id like to take a wine bottle easy or champagne bottle - and double fisted 

That'd be wonderful! I hope you're right :-D

In that case, I'll be training even harder! I thought all progress was hopeless because of my bone structure, but maybe I can manage to shift it little by little with soft toys after all...

One thing's for sure: we'll be popping champagne if you're correct, haha 

On 8/7/2021 at 3:20 PM, Periwinkle_Rose said:

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure my limit is 3.14 inches (8 cm). Above that, no matter how much I try, nothing seems to get in.

I think mine is 8.6cm as result of my recent tests. A 9cm is not going in. When i try to insert it i feel my bones being pushed. But maybe i am wrong and was the big jump from 8.2 to 9cm the big mistake. Now i can take 8.6 prety much at the first try, but some moments make me feel the pressure on my bones. Anyway, i think as you. Not everyone have the same limits

I'm going to use the master series giant inflatable dildo and see how wide I can stretch that way. I'd be gutted if I cant get to 4" one day

Hey guys, be extra cautious while using the large solid glass and acrylic plugs. If you feel like you are pushing hard against bones it is very possible to damage your perineal nerves which run through that area, and if you do that you can suffer incontinence and erectile disfunction - and it is likely permanent.

Speaking from experience -unfortunately. There is no "give" in the material and it takes 2 seconds of joyful carelessness to sever a nerve. Not worth it.

4 hours ago, stretchedout said:

Hey guys, be extra cautious while using the large solid glass and acrylic plugs. If you feel like you are pushing hard against bones it is very possible to damage your perineal nerves which run through that area, and if you do that you can suffer incontinence and erectile disfunction - and it is likely permanent.

Speaking from experience -unfortunately. There is no "give" in the material and it takes 2 seconds of joyful carelessness to sever a nerve. Not worth it.

Thank you for the advice. I think i will reduce the size of my largest plug and maybe move to silicone ones. Have your doctor said that? Tell us more your situation. Have a nice day!

5 hours ago, stretchedout said:

Sorry to hear this and hope you are coping OK. Did you mean the The pudendal nerv? 

On 8/6/2021 at 8:13 PM, amateurplug said:

This. Al my size ups use to 0.5cm or below in circunference.

Also, i think my insertable limit is at 8,6cm diameter. 9 is almost imposible. Maybe in a few months i will try the 9 cm diameter i have prepared, but again, i think its my no go limit.

I don't want to get all scientific and shite... but looking at the total AREA of the opening using simple geometry...  the area of an opening with a 3" diameter is ( pi x radius squared ) 7.065 square inches... 4" diameter is 12.56 square inches!!!!   A jump from 3 to 4 inch diameter is 56% bigger opening!!! people tend to misunderstand diameter, circumference, and the actual size of the hole they are trying to create.......

6 hours ago, yesplease said:

I don't want to get all scientific and shite... but looking at the total AREA of the opening using simple geometry...  the area of an opening with a 3" diameter is ( pi x radius squared ) 7.065 square inches... 4" diameter is 12.56 square inches!!!!   A jump from 3 to 4 inch diameter is 56% bigger opening!!! people tend to misunderstand diameter, circumference, and the actual size of the hole they are trying to create.......

You are right. 3” to 4” in just one step is too much. As i said, a jump of only 6mm diameter is pretty much a challenge when the toy is big

Yep, Like I said - the OP wasn't meaning to jump straight from 3 to 4 inch - I am fully aware that's just not possible. When moving up I go by circumference (John Thomas toys specs are very good for this) already got my eye on next size up, just waiting for the sale!

The pudendal and perineal nerves are all part of the same system. just google those - there is plenty of information. Not sure which exactly I have severed, or crushed - I think the Perineal mainly, but damaged the others too. It has been 8 months since the incident and no improvement in sensation or control... yet.

The pudendal nerve originates from the lumbo-sacral plexus (L4-S4). It consists of both sensory fibers (80%) and motor fibers (20%). The pudendal nerve branches into 3 smaller nerves:
• Inferior rectal nerve: supplies the anal canal, peri-anal skin, rectum, and external anal sphincter.
• Perineal nerve: supplies the perineum, vagina, urethra, male scrotum, labia, transverse perineal muscle, and urethral sphincter.
• Dorsal nerve of the clitoris or penis: supplies skin of the clitoris/penis, bulbocavernosus, and ischiocavernosus muscles.

On 8/15/2021 at 4:41 PM, stretchedout said:

The pudendal and perineal nerves are all part of the same system. just google those - there is plenty of information. Not sure which exactly I have severed, or crushed - I think the Perineal mainly, but damaged the others too. It has been 8 months since the incident and no improvement in sensation or control... yet.

The pudendal nerve originates from the lumbo-sacral plexus (L4-S4). It consists of both sensory fibers (80%) and motor fibers (20%). The pudendal nerve branches into 3 smaller nerves:
• Inferior rectal nerve: supplies the anal canal, peri-anal skin, rectum, and external anal sphincter.
• Perineal nerve: supplies the perineum, vagina, urethra, male scrotum, labia, transverse perineal muscle, and urethral sphincter.
• Dorsal nerve of the clitoris or penis: supplies skin of the clitoris/penis, bulbocavernosus, and ischiocavernosus muscles.

what happened???  

I stuck a large acrylic plug in my ass and started to panic after 20 minutes when I couldn't get it out.

Due to the shape of my pelvic bones, the blunt shape of the plug, and the fact that the solid acrylic is not pliable or flexible in the least. It easily worked its way between the bones and I ended up crushing 1 or 2 of the nerves in the area when I forced it out.  The net result is similar to someone who has ED as a result of a prostate removal where they damage the nerves. Kind of numb, very difficult to get a boner, and never feel horny. That is the most disappointing part, and after 9 months since the accident there is zero improvement. Reading on google, sometimes after 6-18 months some nerves can grow back partially, but no sign yet. Take care!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.