Only starting out

Johndeere

Keep going! It’s pretty much as simple as that, we all were where you are now at some point. When I was at 3 fingers I found a dildo that was about the same size as 3 fingers and used it regularly, but then I would find ways to add a little extra stretch; Putting a sock or two over it with a condom over the top can help size up a smaller dildo.

The trick is to keep going just a tiny bit larger whenever you can. Eventually you will get to 4 fingers and/or 2 dildos at the same time. I usually stretch myself a little bit more once a week and just enjoy my current limits for the rest of the week! Just be sure to listen to your body. If it hurts, stop. If there’s blood, stop and give your body time to recover before starting again. And, most importantly, just enjoy the process!

I'm starting back out again after 10+ years of giving up stretching.

Back then I could easily take my fist up my ass with only my spit for lubrication and could take some really big insertions and my ass-lips, after being worked and swollen, protruded beyond my butt-cheeks.

But In the intervening years I've returned to having a normal 'micro-arse' - and a few weeks ago, starting back again, struggled to even get a finger up!

Since then I've been making steady progress, with a short session (half an hour) every two or three days.

My advice is maybe a bit left-field - but might help: it is that heat makes things a lot easier.

Heat relaxes your muscles, it feels nice inside you and helps you be more aware of what, and how much, is inside you and where it is - all of which I find helps with comfortable insertion.

When I started at zero a few weeks ago I'd been struggling with a small butt-plug - just 4cm in diameter - it just didn't want to go up. 

Then I remembered I had a small crystal ball - 4cm in diameter, like the butt-plug. I warmed it up in hot tap water for a quarter of an hour till it was hot, but not too hot (your asshole will tell you, at the slightest touch, if something's too hot!).

When I tried putting that up my arse it slid up really easily and felt so good, the sensation of width and heat travelling up past my ring and into my rectum.

I've found that with all sizes of insertions - it's easier if it's very warm or hot - you feel it better, and once it's up it gives me a sensation of euphoria!

The trouble is that it is (as far as I can tell) impossible to warm up silicone toys to a decent temperature.

But there are things that can be be warmed up and safely shoved up - potatoes work fine.

Myself, I like to fill jam jars with hot water - I only use ones that are thick-glassed and that contained vacuum sealed, cooked foodstuffs because these are made with very tough glass and designed to be highly resistant to pressure.

But I recommend this with great caution - I've been shoving for decades and never had a problem - but, as I'm sure anyone can imagine, using jam jars is not theoretically risk free. But there's nothing that feels so good as a big hot water-filled jam jar sliding up past your ring and nestling, warm and comforting in your rectum.

19 hours ago, imsnowman72 said:

Some good advice here. Only thing I would add is consistency.  Everyday or more often if you can do something even if it's not larger.

This is not true in my experience. 

If you never push the limits, you will never increase the stretch. Secondly, the body needs time to rest/recover after pushing the limits, for a few days at least. Research of stretching regular muscles shows that doing consistent stretches every day does not lead to greater flexibility than doing it twice a week. Similar to regular fitness, doing the same amount each day does not improve fitness, increasing intensity followed by a few rest days does.

7 hours ago, Angiecd said:

This is not true in my experience. 

If you never push the limits, you will never increase the stretch. Secondly, the body needs time to rest/recover after pushing the limits, for a few days at least. Research of stretching regular muscles shows that doing consistent stretches every day does not lead to greater flexibility than doing it twice a week. Similar to regular fitness, doing the same amount each day does not improve fitness, increasing intensity followed by a few rest days does.

I tend to agree. It takes time for everything to settle back down again after a good stretching. My general rule of thumb goes like this: if you're not a little sore after a stretching session (note: a LITTLE sore) then you probably weren't pushing yourself enough. And when you next come to stretch, if you're still sore, then it's best to skip for now and wait a few days until you're ready for another stretch. I'm on a break from stretching right now, in fact, because I'm still sore from the last session.

If it's taking more than 3 or 4 days to get back to feeling normal after a stretching session, or if you're feeling very sore after stretching, then you're probably overdoing it and should dial it down a notch.

RE LAX.   Breathing exercises and really focusing on relaxing make all the difference to me.   It has become pretty much the goal in and of itself for me now.... to the point I get a totally different kind of pleasure from it.   Very difficult for me to explain....

10 hours ago, yesplease said:

RE LAX.   Breathing exercises and really focusing on relaxing make all the difference to me.   It has become pretty much the goal in and of itself for me now.... to the point I get a totally different kind of pleasure from it.   Very difficult for me to explain....

I agree, I guess you can say it’s like ‘riding’ a bike ;)

you can focus on the muscles you use to cycle.. 

Or you can relax and enjoy the ride.. 

you can focus on an instrument and all the muscles used to play.. 

Or you can relax and enjoy the tune.. 

Of course both take practice to get to that muscle memory point. 
but relax and enjoy yourself. 

i suggest everyone get an allergy test too.. 

I took an allergy test found out I was slightly allergy to latex and some foods.. 

Not that I was shoving food up my ass! 
but it effect you whole body.. ever since my progress has been interesting. 

Still internal but the bottom of the internal prolapse is just starting to push the hole open. 
still have a long ways. 

Edited by ToeHead
Grammar, misspelling

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.