24/7 buttplug use

Guest Halloichbins

Guest Halloichbins

i'm thinking of going 24/7 plugged for as long as possible. i want my anus to be stretched out more and i think a big anal plug also helps with that. what do you think?

I think there are 2 different things to deal with. First, i like the idea of being plugged for 24 or 36 hours ( thats the longest i was able so far) feels great and kinky. BUT: this doesn't help @ all in getting ure hole stretched-  because all standard plugs are smaller at the end diameter than @ their biggest part- that' s why we are able to wear them a long time.  What helps to get you stretched though  is a plug that does not get smaller, but is the biggest diameter u can take for all its length and is fixed in its position by a harness. I do that sometimes.... but am not able to take it for more than 2 hours, tops. :rolleyes:

I think that up to a comfortable diameter, this can be considered. But then some diameters are just too dangerous to important nerves running near the sacrum (a bit higher actually, but don't remember exactly which vertebra.) for 24/7 or even several hours consideration, if pressed to hard for too long some nerves can be permanently damaged.

Which diameter varies with each and every one, but 5~6 cm in diameter seems pretty safe to anyone, unless you'e a midget...

But then you have to also deal with feces, never the greatest moments...

Please, choose plugs that are extremely confortable to your ass cheeks, to hard of a material (like metal), can bruise you pretty bad, gradually.

I never wanted to do long term stretching, like several hours. I don't want to have to ware protection. That's why I stretch as far as I can and then do some exorcises. It takes longer to get bigger and looser, but my ass-cunt still works for it's now "secondary" purpose.

9 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

I never wanted to do long term stretching, like several hours. I don't want to have to ware protection. That's why I stretch as far as I can and then do some exorcises. It takes longer to get bigger and looser, but my ass-cunt still works for it's now "secondary" purpose.

I completely see my cunt that way: it’s primary purpose is pleasure. Secondary is waste elimination.

14 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

I completely see my cunt that way: it’s primary purpose is pleasure. Secondary is waste elimination.

After all, "The only difference is there is a colon on the other end instead of a uterus".

I like the feeling of wearing one around the house. My biggest issue is keeping it wet. I find that ever hour or 2 i need to remove it and apply more lube. 

I also have found pumping is helping to losen up my hole. After a good pump my hole really opens up and is ready to stretch. I'm pumping almost daily now as i like it a lot. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.