Questions after unexpected fast progress with prolapse

Guest Lettuce

Guest Lettuce

Hey guys, I've been maybe a bit excessive with my masturbation for the last couple of weeks and a few of days ago I experienced some quite sudden consequences :blink:

I've been pushing and stretching for a rose for a while now, with the eventual goal of prolapsing to some extent, but after spending an hour or so with my toys, I pushed out my inflatable and a gigantic prolapse just fell out of me. Initially I didn't notice exactly what had happened and thought my butt just felt kinda weird, but when I leaned back to sit on the floor I felt it squishing on the tiles beneath me and freaked out a bit!

After the initial shock had subsided I figured this is something I wanted to do eventually anyway, just maybe not to this extent, but I guess there's no going back now? I don't think it looks sore or unhealthy, it's very even and pink/red, but it does protrude well past my cheeks if I push it out to its fullest and I can really feel the weight of it sagging when I move around. Using the toilet is a different experience now as I cant really do so without prolapsing, but I haven't actually found this difficult to accommodate so far and otherwise I haven't had any difficulties in that area.

so in terms of questions, mainly I just want to know: if there's anything I should be careful of now that i might not know,  if this is actually temporary somehow,  how long is it healthy for me to have it pushed out for before folding it back in again,  and is it normal that while its not a huge challenge to hold it in if I have to, just about any kind of pushing will make it fall out?

I wish I had some answers to your questions but I dont. I just want to say congratulations on accomplishing this. It's something I hope to accomplish someday. What was your normal masturbating technique? Obviously it works well, lol. 

Also, would you mind sharing a pic of it. Would like to see your accomplishments if you don't mind sharing :D

Edited by bigtoys420

Sounds like you tor loose a pesky ligament holding it inside you rather than just stretching it until it did. I would love to have that happen. That would be amazing.

Please, could you share your experience and method with more detail?. and please, could you share some pic of your magnificient prolapsing?.

Best regards.

What you just described is my greatest fantasy please tell me how you accomplished this, assuming you are telling the truth

Well, he hasn't answered yet so it may be just a very short story. But I don't know, sometimes I don't get on here for a week or two at a time, so we'll see.

It may very well not be BS. When I started, as I felt the NEED to push after or while a session, I did develop a rose without me really noticing out of the toilets, and once noticed, I could sometimes keep it out and walking with it for a bit... After that period of intense training, followed several years with almost no backdoor activity, and during this time, I noticed once that I did not have any prolapse anymore on the toilets, I did not notice it until I think about it...

It's like when I started, I loved having geisha balls (4cm/1.57" wide) for the whole day, and the first ball regularly ended up into the sigmoid with ease and no particular intentions of it, while I was and still am struggling to get into that part actively, for ex, a 4cm wide toy is still too much to get into the sigmoid...

So, why the hostility ? I don't get it

8 hours ago, Nlight said:

It may very well not be BS. When I started, as I felt the NEED to push after or while a session, I did develop a rose without me really noticing out of the toilets, and once noticed, I could sometimes keep it out and walking with it for a bit... After that period of intense training, followed several years with almost no backdoor activity, and during this time, I noticed once that I did not have any prolapse anymore on the toilets, I did not notice it until I think about it...

It's like when I started, I loved having geisha balls (4cm/1.57" wide) for the whole day, and the first ball regularly ended up into the sigmoid with ease and no particular intentions of it, while I was and still am struggling to get into that part actively, for ex, a 4cm wide toy is still too much to get into the sigmoid...

So, why the hostility ? I don't get it

No hostility, just dubious of the OP’s claim.

On 10/12/2019 at 12:50 PM, Rosebutt said:

No hostility, just dubious of the OP’s claim.

Yeah, still nothing. Either, it's BS, he's completely enjoying his new "sex toy" hanging out of his ass-cunt or actually tore something important inside and is in a hospital.

Just now, TinyNutsTim said:

Yeah, still nothing. Either, it's BS, he's completely enjoying his new "sex toy" hanging out of his ass-cunt or actually tore something important inside and is in a hospital.

I’m betting on the former.

23 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

I’m betting on the former.

Yeah, if it was me and I instantly had a huge prolapse hanging out of me the second thing I'd reach for would be a camera, the first would be my limp cock to hand fuck myself to a couple of orgasms after it was nicely greased up with anal mucus from the prolapse.

So I guess we can chalk this one up to bull crap.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.