I busted my ass :(

ultradude

cry.gif

Hi guys, I am pretty new here. Just been reading so far this is my first post.

I just have to say that I have been into ass stretching for several years now. I've used several large plugs, home made stuff, my own fingers and so on.

I bought this toy: http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=DJ0236-01 (Not from this shop though)

I bought it because I didn't think it was much bigger than I could handle. Man I was wrong! Maybe I wasn't totally warmed up, but when I sat down and pushed on this thing, all of a sudden the head shot into my ass with a pop and I instinctively jumped off as a reflex action. TONS of blood! cry.gif

I was scared absolutely shitless. I mean I've seen traces of red before, and the first time I worked my own fist up there it bled a little bit, but this was dripping out! It bled a little on and off again for a few days and was a little sore. Thankfully it stopped and I left the damn thing alone for several weeks. Recently I squatted down to see my hole in a mirror and it looked kind of distored a little bit of a weird shape.... I think I have disfigured my ass hole permanently sad.gif

Also, I was playing around recently for the first time in weeks and it bled again.... nowhere near as much, but it did bleed.

I think I must have torn myself or a vessel. My question is - will this eventually heal up? What can I do about it apart from be less reckless next time? Will the scar tissue that's formed just be a weak point that will keep opening up every time? My girlfriend says I should give up on ass-stuff, but I love my bum too much for that!

Opinions appreciated.

Sure, I don't think people realise just how dangerous some of this stuff can be. I mean, if you manage to puncture your anal walls you can develop peritonitis and DIE! That is some heavy shit right there!!!

Maybe one reason big stretching feels so good is because the internal tissues aren't really sensitive to pain, so if you stretch and rub them alot, you only get the pleasure/pressure feelings but you can't tell when it's actually damaged - double bad!

I have a broken asshole and I don't know when or if it will heal up good enough to continue to stretch regularly. Take heed!!!!!

QUOTE(ultradude @ Aug 14 2007, 12:56 AM) [snapback]44717[/snapback]

cry.gif

Hi guys, I am pretty new here. Just been reading so far this is my first post.

I just have to say that I have been into ass stretching for several years now. I've used several large plugs, home made stuff, my own fingers and so on.

I bought this toy: http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edat...logno=DJ0236-01 (Not from this shop though)

I bought it because I didn't think it was much bigger than I could handle. Man I was wrong! Maybe I wasn't totally warmed up, but when I sat down and pushed on this thing, all of a sudden the head shot into my ass with a pop and I instinctively jumped off as a reflex action. TONS of blood! cry.gif

I was scared absolutely shitless. I mean I've seen traces of red before, and the first time I worked my own fist up there it bled a little bit, but this was dripping out! It bled a little on and off again for a few days and was a little sore. Thankfully it stopped and I left the damn thing alone for several weeks. Recently I squatted down to see my hole in a mirror and it looked kind of distored a little bit of a weird shape.... I think I have disfigured my ass hole permanently sad.gif

Also, I was playing around recently for the first time in weeks and it bled again.... nowhere near as much, but it did bleed.

I think I must have torn myself or a vessel. My question is - will this eventually heal up? What can I do about it apart from be less reckless next time? Will the scar tissue that's formed just be a weak point that will keep opening up every time? My girlfriend says I should give up on ass-stuff, but I love my bum too much for that!

Opinions appreciated.

I'm working on this one. Enjoy!!

QUOTE(Dutchy 2 @ Aug 14 2007, 06:52 AM) [snapback]44823[/snapback]

I happen to know a doctor who is used to me asking these sort of questions so will ask him next time I see him for you, ok?

From a medical perspective, typically speaking it can take weeks for this sort of thing to heal. I dont know how big the tear is but I can tell you that scar tissue is not elastic and it will definitely be a point of weakness, much like a boxer who has an old scar. If they get hit in the same spot, the scar tissue will open back up. I would say that in order to minimize the damage... stop stretching for a few weeks. The closer the normal tissue is together, the less scar tissue will form.

From a medical perspective, typically speaking it can take weeks for this sort of thing to heal. I dont know how big the tear is but I can tell you that scar tissue is not elastic and it will definitely be a point of weakness, much like a boxer who has an old scar. If they get hit in the same spot, the scar tissue will open back up. I would say that in order to minimize the damage... stop stretching for a few weeks. The closer the normal tissue is together, the less scar tissue will form.

for a safe play better let the 'injury' heal for 2 week full. After that go try using the inflatable dildo. using this type of toy makes u easily expand back the hole without put too much preasure.

Thankyou for the suggestions everybody.

It has been many weeks since I caused the injury, probably 2 months. I have only stretched something like 2x since then, both with a little bit of blood. The last time was like 2-3 weeks ago so maybe I will have a gentle go again soon and see if it's OK?

I guess it's a lesson I will just need to be much more careful in future because it might be weak for a long time, especially if I keep opening it up sad.gif

Minx that would be greatly appreciated. I was going to ask a doctor myself but I'm a little embarrassed and it's not something causing me distress daily like haemorrhoids or something like that.

The injury will heal if you don't aggravate it by further stretching before it's properly healed. The scar that remains will increase in strength rapidly at first, over the first few weeks and continue to gain strength up to approx a year. That said, it will never be quite as strong as the surrounding tissue (about 80%). These are general facts for surgical wounds. The perianal tissues heal pretty well in general, but I'd take it easy for some time.

Thankyou Rushy.

I was planning to ban myself from toys and my own hands for a few months. The only thing I will engage in is my girlfriend's gentle little hand wrapped in a glove and well lubricated!

I don't like my odds if I have actually caused a tear big enough to heal up with significant scar tissue. It might sign the end of my stretching days if it's going to reoccur and cause more problems sad.gif

just follow my suggestion and get that inflatable. with a constant excercise i know that there will be no problem afterthis.

P/S; Sometimes we CANT play SAFE but we CAN play SMART. Edited by alongeasy

Hey guys I just want to second that warning, when I was younger I managed to tear my outer sphincter, and I mean completely tear it. Even now, 6 years later it makes using the bathroom and cleaning up afterwards harder, anal sex is hard because you have to get the perfect angle to go in, and it makes if very hard to stretch. I laid off the ass play for about a year after it happened, and it never completely healed.

I’m actually thinking about seeing a plastic surgeon if I can, but that wont be feasible for another 6 years or so when my life is settled down.

If you want I could post a picture later.

SO BE CAREFUL!!!!!

TG-anna.... completely tore it? How completely are we talking about - I mean what happened, how much blood was there?

If you could post a pic that would be good for my own reference. Personally, my hole seems to look fairly normal again with no playing around. I haven't looked at it when it's gaping a bit and frankly I'm scared to, I'm afraid it will be obviously disfigured sad.gif

when i was 13 i raced a m8 up this hill and down a slide, unfortunately for me i won ,half way down the slide i realised the bottom was missing all this jagged steel sticking upwards well i stopped just b-fore this jagged steel but my m8 came down behind me and booted me off .Well my legs came over my head as i felt cold air on my legs due to the jeans being riped open i landed on my back a few feet away,got up feeling the cold air then shock n horror blood lots n lots of it pooring down both legs i looked down at my glodes as my hand went down my pants checking to see if my globes where intact and they where, bonus no blood. i looked at the slide and you could see the shards of metal with blood on my m8 told me it was my ass that was pooring blood so i ran home parents @ work big brother was out i stood over a mirror and i looked and saw the cut to my sphincter from front to back 3 places no where else there was a big bit hanging down blood was pissing out and it was starting to sting a bit i stopped the innitial bleeding with this powder my dad used on us when we cut r selves worked a treat but i had to use it for months never went to docs or told a sole my m8 i said i cut my cheek it tookyears to heal as i remember. im 43 now and its fine lucky eh

Holy fuggin crap lurv_it!!!!!
Kids do dumb things and hurt themselves of course, but that's an insane story! I have nothing to compare to that, even though my mother was always taking me to the doctors/hospital for one thing or another I did to myself...

I have good news to report though - copped a nice hard fisting last night from my chick, in fact basically "punch fucking" and no blood WHATSOEVER! No pain or anything like that, I think it's healed! biggrin.gif

THANK CRAP!

I will still take it easy on the stretching etc from now on. Take heed!

That's good news, Ultradude. I reckon your wound is going to be fine-spare a thought for the millions of women who have complete tears from vagina to rectum every year in countries where medical/midwife attendance at births isn't the norm. My obstetrician mates say they are very difficult to repair- that's why they cut episiotomies. BTW, anyone noticed Elmer's wife has two episiotomy scars?

Guest Saga Darvulia
Personally, I've been taking things very slowly. My rule is that if things hurt at all, I instantly stop what I'm doing. This has led to me developing a quite flexible asshole, and I'm quite confident that I will be able to take fairly big things in the future.
I have, however, on two occasions hurt myself, both accidental, although one was... just incredibly stupid. First time I used an inflatable dildo I did cause some bleeding. I had used an inflatable plug before, although I was used to that one always popping out once it got too big. The dildo, however, I could push much deeper, and thus it didn't pop out. Luckily it just bled a little when I removed it, and I didn't have any further problems with it after I had learned how to use it.
The other accident was, as I mentioned, stupid beyond human comprehension. It was in the middle of the winter, and I saw a great big icicle, which I brought inside and poured water on to make it nice and slippery and shape it like a great big dong.
It worked great, at first. Slid inside easily, cold numbed the sphincter, and I could take it real deep. Only problem was that in a nice warm asshole, an icicle turns rather sharp and pointy... It hurt, and it bled, but I was (very) lucky and it didn't cause me any major problems.

Guest Saga Darvulia
I'm going to try playing with ice again, but under very different circumstances, i.e. not acting like a retard, not using anything huge, and not forcing anything inside. (happy.gif);;

Same thing happened to me about 5 years ago. Lots of blood ECT for 3 days till it slowed down and with diet control finally healed up. After about six weeks I started to slowly build up again to a close size, but never that big or that deep again. To scary. Now eyerythig works good. even just had a Colonoscopy with no problems except th doctor put me to sleep. I sure wanted to be awake.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweetpea
I was awake for my colonoscopy. Didn't take the drugs even though they really tried to get me to take them. It was unpleasant...that coming from a girl who loves a room of men sticking something WAY up her ass.
But I'm really posting because I've been kind of busting my asshole lately too. Seems every Friday I get all worked up and start pushing bigger and bigger things up there. I have always wanted to get the post of my bed up there and last Friday I actually did it! Yes, there was some bleeding, not much. Just a little pink. And it must be at least equal to a male fist, but rigid and non forgiving which was a turn on at the time, but fucked me up a little bit afterwards. Couldn't poop right for days.
But I learned of a new term that all of the more experienced people here already know about...a mucosal prolapse. Well, that seems to be what happened with me. Not the worst thing in the world, but I would like to hear if this has happened to any one else.
Isn't it Friday today? Yes, I'll be busting my ass again in just a few hours!

mucosal prolapse sounds new to me blink.gif
but i hope you had an interesting friday wink.gif

ok, here we are

There are three types of rectal prolapse:

Mucosal prolapse (also called partial prolapse). Only the lining (mucous membrane) of the rectum slides out of place and usually protrudes from the anus when a person strains to have a bowel movement. The condition sometimes is confused with internal hemorrhoids. (See an illustration of a hemorrhoid.) Mucosal prolapse is most common in children younger than age of 2.

Complete prolapse. The entire wall of the rectum slides out of place and usually protrudes from the anus. At first, this may occur only during bowel movements. Eventually, the prolapse may occur upon standing or walking or may remain outside the body all the time.

Internal prolapse (intussusception). One part of the wall of the large intestine (colon) or rectum may slide into or over another part of the rectum, like the folding parts of a telescope. The rectum does not protrude outside the anus. Intussusception is most common in children and rarely affects adults. In children, the cause is usually not known. In adults, it is usually related to another intestinal problem.
Edited by gninori

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.