Any way to permanently gape?

ed7661

I'm looking for a way to make my sphincter completely slack for an extended amount of time, maybe even permanently if I get a top who desires that. Any suggestions?

So...if I kept a 3 inch wide plug in my ass when I sleep, every day for a month, would I stay lose permanently? I do want to try it.

[quote name='Ed7661' date='21 November 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1290383565' post='224508']
I'm looking for a way to make my sphincter completely slack for an extended amount of time, maybe even permanently if I get a top who desires that. Any suggestions?
[/quote]

Maybe this is the result you are looking for? http://www.imed.ro/chirurgie/Neoplasm%20anal.htm

[quote name='Ed7661' date='21 November 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1290383565' post='224508']
[/quote]

I am not as extreme as you. All I wanted in my life is to make my anal hole be very similar to woman pussy, so I did that, by gaping it with a large butt plugs. But I do not have any problems with any inconsistence because my muscles are just trained to take the large things, but they also trained to keep everything inside, when required. If done slowly and patiently, you will have a nice looking man cunt, but without any permanent damage, just sloppy ass lips, like mine (you can look at my posts).

[quote name='Ed7661' date='22 November 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1290384901' post='224518']
So...if I kept a 3 inch wide plug in my ass when I sleep, every day for a month, would I stay lose permanently? I do want to try it.
[/quote]

Only one way to find out if it works. Give it a shot and come tell us how it went. (For the record, I doubt you could permanently gape yourself this way, at least if you only did it for a month. Leave yourself plugged 24/7 for a year and come talk.)

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='bambino' date='22 November 2010 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1290459122' post='224737']
Maybe this is the result you are looking for? http://www.imed.ro/chirurgie/Neoplasm%20anal.htm
[/quote]
Yes, that looks amazing. I would love to make mine permanently loose like that, maybe even looser.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Ed7661' date='21 December 2010 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1292983291' post='234171']
hello?
[/quote]

might be wantin' diaper soon, rugrat -. -

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='23 December 2010 - 02:34 AM' timestamp='1293071678' post='235028']
might be wantin' diaper soon, rugrat -. -
[/quote]

I could wear a plug when I was doing other things, so I don't see how it would be a big deal. In my opinion, It'd be worth it.

• 3 months later...
I would love to have a hole all open as well

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='futanari' date='06 April 2011 - 03:51 AM' timestamp='1302025908' post='280327']
I would love to have a hole all open as well
[/quote]

guys, you are not alone! that pic does look amazing, but i think the fun will be to get there without surgery ;-). I have a Mistress who owns my ass and knows my desire for a completely "ruined" hole. I will be starting on 24/7 plugs when i get them in a week, that should certainly help.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.