Warning

Kinkyman

No photos, just a word of warning. I have been playing with toys for approx 10 yrs. I have just got out of hospital after 10 days following emergency surgery to correct a perforated colon.

I am now left with a colostomy.

Play at your own risk............

QUOTE(Kinkyman @ Feb 9 2010, 01:50 PM) [snapback]165853[/snapback]
No photos, just a word of warning. I have been playing with toys for approx 10 yrs. I have just got out of hospital after 10 days following emergency surgery to correct a perforated colon.

How did it happen? Did you go too deep? Not enough lube? Too much force? Shattered glass? A metallic part? Please tell us. cry.gif

• 1 month later...
after looking it up, can someone give me a dumbed down version of what the fuck a perforated colon is?

The colon is the part of your intestine that leads to the rectum, the walls of which are rather thin and sensitive. They're also pretty amazingly elastic.
Perforation, or piercing, of this thin membrane is a very scary and dangerous thing.
As the man said; play with caution.

This page will give more info:
http://www.healthandnutritiontips.net/perforated_colon/perforated_colon.html

Wishing you the very best on your recovery, Kinkyman. Edited by nixxoff

[quote name='Kinkyman' date='09 February 2010 - 08:50 AM' timestamp='1265719837' post='165853']

[/quote]

Sorry to hear but could we get some details. It is not really fair to scare people with the unknown.

I was playing with Rambone one day. Taking it pretty deep, but was also twisting/spinning it. I think I ended up twisting my colon. I could not go for almost a week, had bad stomach pains and passed out once, about 30-60minutes after playing. No I do not spin toys when they are deep, especially past the second curve.

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='12 April 2010 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1271129049' post='175682']
after looking it up, can someone give me a dumbed down version of what the fuck a perforated colon is?
[/quote]

Sure Mr Hands ring a bell? That is what he died of.

I've had a few close calls over the years - the most recent was about 1-1/2 years ago. Just got a little too aggressive with a very long rubber dildo. I bled for days. No anal for about six months after that.

Fortunately, I did get better on my own - though I'm still taking it easy to this day. Wide toys are alright, but I'm more careful about going too deep. My main problem is that I'm an anal masochist, and the painful sensations of hard anal play are very arousing for me.

Oh babe! Wondered where you'd been as not seen you on msn for a while. Not sure what I can say really. Hope you're not feeling too lousy and things heal well. Do you know how it's going to impact future play? Obviously not for a while but when you're healed and ready etc.

Not going to ask how you did it but must have been impressive.

Have a hug and I'll catch up soon. xx

• 2 months later...
Kink, you rock. Hope you're feeling better.

for those who missed out, here's a good clip of his: [url="http://rapidshare.com/files/403719895/B52plug__kinkyman_-_tilapia_plug_.wmv.html"]http://rapidshare.co..._plug_.wmv.html[/url] Edited by zero lagers

• 5 months later...
Hey Man sorry to hear bout the colostomy....how did the perforated colon happen...toys or fisting? Hope you're on the road to as good a recovery as possible...Take Care mate....Miss those awesum vids !!!

[quote name='master36dd' date='08 December 2010 - 05:31 PM' timestamp='1291829484' post='229646']
Hey Man sorry to hear bout the colostomy....how did the perforated colon happen...toys or fisting? Hope you're on the road to as good a recovery as possible...Take Care mate....Miss those awesum vids !!!
[/quote]

Many with the same question. My guess is that he never will tell how it happened. I don't even think he read this forum threads anymore. Why would he? He is out of the game if you know what I'm saying. Off course he is sad about that and bitter. Follow his last advice instead. We all know there are risks. And accident can occur anytime. One thing we all know anyways i that you should avoid objects made of glass. A needle shaped toy would also be a bad thing I guess....

Aside from a risk of physical trauma, anal penetration (with any object) carry risk of an infection because that part of our body doesn't have a particularly strong immunological defense (seeing that it's not a usual entrance route for any microorganism).

So... anything that goes into your ass should be at least clean as anything that you would put in to your mount, if not even cleaner. There are different types of "dirt", and just because "an ass is dirty" it doesn't mean you should put unsanitary things in it. Always use condom on fruits and vegetables... Don't share toys with strangers, or anyone for that matter. Always wash insertables right before play and don't drag them around everywhere... lay them only on a pre-prepared clean surface (paper or cotton towel). They don't need to be sterile but should be as clean as (reasonably) possible.

i put condoms over everything, i put a potato ruight up my ass then massive dildo (fist shaped) after aabout 20min of riding the fist i forgot about the potato, when i finished i couldn't touch the potato at all even with a full spread hand, my g/f tried but couldn't get her had around it to pull it out and see was well past her wrist( she does have small hands) it scared me a bit i couldn't push it out at all.. i don't know if mucles up that far can push??? but it took me 3 hours of stress!!! and weird positions to get it out... like most posts here say..be careful, the last thing i wanted to do was get my g/f to take me to hospital .....yeah i got a potato in my ass i can't get out!!!!! anyway take care

[quote name='masshole' date='14 December 2010 - 04:53 AM' timestamp='1292302407' post='231435']
anyway take care
[/quote]

i think that´s everything that has to be told about it :pimp: know your body, your mind and know your limits :rolleyes: if chemicals like pp, coke , crystal, keta etc. help you use them wisefully - but that goes with every ab/use of mind and body alterning substances :crazy:

after all it´s your own body and mind you´re playing with - take care of yourself and have fun :friends:

gershi Edited by gershi

• 1 year later...
I figured I'd give this old thread a bump and utilize it instead of creating another. I've also recently had a similar situation happen to me. It'd be nice to get a someone qualified to throw down some medical jargon relating to such an injury. The colostomy bag is only temporary with a possible reversing able in a couple of months. A question I have, among others, is there a danger of a perforated bowel below the site where the colostomy was put in place? It seems that the main danger of a perforated bowel is the leakage of fecal matter into the wound and abdomen. Absent any kind of stool it would seem that the perforation poses less of a risk. So what makes a perforated bowel so dangerous...is it the wound itself or the leakage that goes into the wound?

A hardcore anal exploratory enthusiast might look to a colostomy put in place high up in the large intestine to forgo ever having to clean himself/herself out on a daily basis. Imagine the anal cavity always being ready to go without ever needing any type of cleaning or enema. That prospect has me thinking of keeping the bag and having the re-connect done higher up in the intestine as it now pretty low due to the perforation in the rectum. I have other thoughts and questions regarding this matter. I apologize for the hasty post...anyone with medical background please hit me up to clarify so that light may be shed on the issue. All replies are appreciated.

curious12

• 2 weeks later...
I love stretching my anus to am gigantic Width!

Does anyone know of any dangers of stretching your anus gigantically wide? Do people think that the only dangers are in in depth insertion?

• 2 weeks later...
[color="#FF0000"][b][size="2"]also be very carefull with glass...[/size][/b][/color]

http://disgustingmedia.com/videos/5/one-man-one-jar

how stupid can you actualy be?? :rolleyes:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.