Dobbelfist-NEW-WOW

franki

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many, many thanks.........
It's the best fisting scene I've ever seen.
If she would like......... She may give a tray on me.

Bietje

Holy shit!

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

How the hell could he/she do that?

That just simply should not be possible
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
at least not without some major internal rearrangements

Could it be possible that his colon has straightened out over time?

Hello everbody!

We are so glad you all liked the video, all greetings should then go to us he he.
We are not going to post videos with sound...(we have never done) I dont like the sound of myself on video.

This summer we are buying a new camera and new clothes to Lady. More to come friends.....

Happy fisting from us to all you tongue.gif

Dobbelfist & Lady

hello dobbelfist+lady nice to see you here!! it would be great to see more of the great action you do!A question to you i try to find the website of you exist it or not?.Go on and post it here please.Best wishes franki smile.gif

QUOTE(franki @ Apr 17 2008, 05:21 AM) [snapback]89815[/snapback]

hello dobbelfist+lady nice to see you here!! it would be great to see more of the great action you do!A question to you i try to find the website of you exist it or not?.Go on and post it here please.Best wishes franki smile.gif

Hiya!

I have been around for a while, but the fistforum.com has been most visited lately. Our website was "taken" by a domainshark by my own mistake. So far the domain has resold so fast, so I havent been able to take it back...yet:-) But soon.....We have a lot of different stuff, but posting only on forums is not so good over time.
But we are "releasing" some hot new stuff here and there....

Happy fisting to all!!

Dobbelfist

first i say to myself this is fake of course but then i see the truth i do not know how you do it very amazing so deep all the way in it is incredible do it hurt maybe it do but you like i dont know so we must all a debt of gratitude for you thank you ten thousand times

OMG !!!! You two are absolutely amazing !!! xxxxxxxxxxxx It's one of the best I've ever seen for depth....would have loved to hear your moans of pleasure as your hole was getting plowed with your ladies amazing arm .....More please....I can't get enough of the 2 of you xxx

Edited by master36dd

• 3 weeks later...
A big hand to you both, Dobbelfist and Lady! That was a sterling performance, both impressive and inspiring.
If you are willing to tell us more, I'm sure you'd find a rapt audience to any tales of how you got there or how a session feels.
Looking forward to seeing more, old or new, of you!

• 1 year later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.