Sore Butthole

urov

Hi everyone, 

One question, what does everyone do about sore holes? Mine gets sore way too fast unfortunately, and after play it feels extremely uncomfortable. Any tricks to prolong play?

I usually dont use lube tho so maybe that's an issue. When I do use it I use J-Lube. Ill try later see if I get sore then.

Also, any ideas for DIY fucking machines?

Cela dépend des personnes, nous ne sommes pas tous maquillés de la même manière. Cependant, pour ma part, j'utilise beaucoup de lubrifiant ce qui aide. Je ne sais pas ce qu'est J-Lube, j'utilise X-LUBE. En tout cas, aucun problème avec ce lubrifiant. J'imagine que le manque de lubrifiant peut irriter, provoquant la douleur que vous indiquez.

je ne sais pas si cela peut t'aider ^_^

Edited by Rebgay74

When I started playing I was just like you - not using lube, mostly using my spit. In the long term it just does not work. You'll get sore easier and you won't be able to go up in size nearly as quickly unless you have insane pain tolerance and even then you're bound to tear your ass up. I've got a fissure that bleeds and stings slightly every time I play and I promise you it's not a great feeling especially if you wanna play with a partner that gets freaked out by blood. Do yourself a favor and buy some lube, if you're living with people that don't know about your kink there's powdered lube (plenty of brands) that dissolves in water and you can always peel off the label from the lube so people don't know what it is.

I do get sore after playing especially when I'm pushing the envelope hard and going at my limit. But unfortunately most of the time that's the only way to go up in size. Just like you get sore when you're lifting at your limit at the gym. One thing I don't think is a good idea is using numbing creams. There have been threads on here about all sorts of stuff that numbs your asshole but I think that's both dangerous in a chemical sense - in the long term those numbing creams can damage the nerve endings and also dangerous in the physical sense. If you mute your body's signals you won't know when to stop.

Like DuckyShine, I second lube, lube is critical and will save you soreness early while playing. I like to use hydrogenated vegetable shortening i.e. Crisco personally but be aware it is oil based so can damage latex. Next is Bad Dragon Clear Cum Lube, super slick sorta syrupy. I also agree on not using nubing lubes or creams while stretching pain is a demarcation of imminent damage that should be heeded. Now after play I like to use a bit of Bag Balm or Preparation H if I'm a tad tender, the Bag Balm is like a skin ointment made of basically Vaseline and lanolin, either one works perfectly for that after play tenderness. Hope this helps.

Nice tips, thanks! 

Regarding size, I can easily take 9cm diameter, without warm up, and after a couple of minutes it slides nicely, so I just never really used lube. I mixed up a bit of jlube, and holy crap. Honestly idk how I haven't noticed before, no soreness! 

On other news, I just built a diy fucking machine. I'll try uploading it to thingiverse. Most of the parts are 3d printed :)! 

What services do you use for posting pictures or videos here? Xhamster started requiring I'd to upload stuff, and that doesn't make me comfortable. 

4 hours ago, urov said:

Nice tips, thanks! 

Regarding size, I can easily take 9cm diameter, without warm up, and after a couple of minutes it slides nicely, so I just never really used lube. I mixed up a bit of jlube, and holy crap. Honestly idk how I haven't noticed before, no soreness! 

On other news, I just built a diy fucking machine. I'll try uploading it to thingiverse. Most of the parts are 3d printed :)! 

What services do you use for posting pictures or videos here? Xhamster started requiring I'd to upload stuff, and that doesn't make me comfortable. 

pixhost.to for pictures

send.cm for videos

15 hours ago, Radeon said:

pixhost.to for pictures

send.cm for videos

nice, thank you!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.