Fisting 2 days in a row

Ohyes1978

Hello, just wondering is it not too much fisting your anus 2 days in a row? I did one day and at night sleeping was so hard, lot of sensations and heart rate was not normal as always, maybe it’s not good for a health, and some rest between sessions are necessary?

As long as there is little to no pain there should be nothing stopping the frequency of your play.

I fist myself at least a little almost every single day, haha. 

you could be getting yourself too worked up psychologically though :)

I plug, fuck, stretch and/or fist my ass almost daily and worst I have ever got was a bit of a tender ass, I have never had that happen. Sounds like maybe a panic attack? Not sure but, if it shook you up that much I'd talk to the doctor. Like I said worst I have ever had was some tenderness from a really long and/or rough session and a day or 2 break and some preparation H suppositories if needed right that. When in doubt see the doctor friend.

Thanks for answers, but I do not have any pain, I only want to say that when you fist you get quick heart rate and heart needs work hard because of all blood pressure and so on, as I wanted to share my thoughts 

Yes, I can do it two days in a row and more. I've never felt anything like you. Maybe you were overexcited, and your heart rate increased. I've been practicing fisting for a long time, and my ass is used to all sorts of experiments. I like to watch how girls play with their asses and repeat their movements. I don't miss a chance to watch how bungabooty does it. This babe knows a lot about anal pleasure.

Edited by danielee

Hi Ohyes1978,

This may be a sign that you have some heart problem. Do other forms of strenuous exercise causee the same symptoms?

About a year ago I started having symptoms similar to yours, especially after a hard shoving and stretching session.

The symptoms got worse, with mild chest pains, exhaustion and dizzyness. And I stopped working my asshole - which was a hard sacrifice to make.

Anyway, I consulted a cardiologist. He asked me if any activity provoked the symptoms. I said that they seemed worse after I'd been straining and pushing during a bout of constipation - a lie, but I wasn't going to tell him the truth. He did a load of tests and diagnosed me with Arrhythmia. He prescribed a medicine, which controls, but doesn't completely cure the symptoms.

I think that this underlying condition was making my heart vulnerable to strain, especially when doing strenuous physical activities that make blood-pressure spike. 

But I've recently started working my asshole again, and it seems fine.

Edited by Errol Calendar
added something

On 4/2/2023 at 8:00 AM, Errol Calendar said:

Hi Ohyes1978,

This may be a sign that you have some heart problem. Do other forms of strenuous exercise causee the same symptoms?

Good for you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 2:00 PM, Errol Calendar said:

Hi Ohyes1978,

About a year ago I started having symptoms similar to yours, especially after a hard shoving and stretching session.

The symptoms got worse, with mild chest pains, exhaustion and dizzyness. And I stopped working my asshole - which was a hard sacrifice to make.

Anyway, I consulted a cardiologist. He asked me if any activity provoked the symptoms. I said that they seemed worse after I'd been straining and pushing during a bout of constipation - a lie, but I wasn't going to tell him the truth. He did a load of tests and diagnosed me with Arrhythmia. He prescribed a medicine, which controls, but doesn't completely cure the symptoms.

I think that this underlying condition was making my heart vulnerable to strain, especially when doing strenuous physical activities that make blood-pressure spike. 

Well maybe pumping penis also not good for heart, as when you pump penis you normally make higher blood pressure. At the moment I don’t feel anything bad but my cardiologist said that I have bigger left ventricle of the heart, I started doing sport with heavy weights maybe this is also could be an issue, but I don’t know 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.