Enema frequency?

wildrichie68

Hi all. Quick question. How often can a person do an enema? Is more than once a week too much? I just want a little advice as I've had quite a lay off from playing with my hole or anyone else's for that matter. Just started enjoying my play again. 

I do practically every day in the shower also rinse out nothing extraordinary while stretching the anus a little i have been doing this for many years and so far i have not died :) but you have to remember about the temperature inside, do not feel like the temperature is too high so i recommend shower with a thermostat then you will not damage anything in

2 hours ago, megabajtek1 said:

I do practically every day in the shower also rinse out nothing extraordinary while stretching the anus a little i have been doing this for many years and so far i have not died :) but you have to remember about the temperature inside, do not feel like the temperature is too high so i recommend shower with a thermostat then you will not damage anything in

Thank you for replying to my question.

Depends on the enema and amount you use. If you use a douche bulb and plain water, you are pretty fine, even a bit deeper, if you don't use a large (like above a pint) volume you're likely ok, but do take breaks to let yourself regroup. Now if you like me, like high volume deep enemas or fun additives like soap (not detergent) or glycerin in your enema, no more than once a week and I go longer. Done to much, on high volume/additives, it can cause issues like colitis and laxative dependence.

Tl;Dr

Don't go deep or use high volume/additives to much and you'll be OK just give yourself a break sometimes.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.